1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Questions to Innova Team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Nodas, Dec 1, 2011.

1. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

yes it is only for pa and that is not likely to change at any time.

regards.

2. Hanta

Hanta User

hi , once innova gets the lindvior chapter , will it have all the pre-lindvior echo uptades ?

3. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

hello,

yes, they will come altogether, so will they be installed, unless any problems are revealed during the testing period.

4. B3lial

B3lial User

will we have lindvior pts?

5. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

yes, we are planning to start lindvior obt (open beta-testing) on eu pts in may. players will be able to create characters beforehand in order to see what aspects of the game will be affected by the upcoming update and what changes to expect. this should help you better prepare for the major patch, and assist our team in finding and eliminating possible game bugs.

your patience is greatly appreciated.

regards,

6. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

would be nice if gm organized a lindvior raid to see if it goes down :d

also this:
    - dimensional sieges, any plans to make them happen? maybe with the russians servers?

- heroes, what will happen with the launch of the lindvior update?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2013
  7. fagercraft

fagercraft User

follow up question, will we get any patches that is on korea after lindvior put in?
    like the recent buffs to warrior skillpower etc?
    for reference http://wiki.terragamers.net/index.php?title=after_lindvior_skill_changes

8. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

yes, since dimensional sieges are an important part of the lindvior update, we are going to create a setting where our players will be able to experience all new features. most probably, our server will be grouped with the polish lilith, however, this is still subject to discussion.

most of the original patches (except for those which are connected with area-specific events and/or l2store promotions) are installed by all lineage ii publishers, the only difference lies in the time lag between these patches going live in korea and on core.

thank you for your concern.

regards,

9. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

thanks for the answer, so this means that we'll have to w8 quite a while before we can expect this feature... also anything about heroes and how they'll be handled? can we expect the same of korea (2month without heroes?)

10. fagercraft

fagercraft User

yes ofcourse they are, but like glory days patches, we got some here and there but not all the stuff...
    so i was kinda hoping that wed get lindvior + small patches in one go... or is it only the original lindvior 1.0 we get?

11. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

we'll get the same of ruoff: https://4gameforum.ru/showthread.php?t=659626 use a translator it should work fine enough

12. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

hero status will be lost for the first month of lindvior only, unless something exrtraordinary happens.

13. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

so first month no hero and oly start the next one so 2 month without hero like korea.

thx for the answer

14. Hax

Hax User

or oly will start the moment lindvior goes live :p

15. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

first month it goes live u can change class 3 times (atleast on korea u did) seems stupid to run olys, also if it will be like korea they wont start.

16. trun4o

trun4o User

17. Yolai

Yolai User

let me help you:

18. LeontaS

LeontaS User

i have search a lot and didn't manage to find what exact will be with the bound items.
    i there any possibility to purcharge unbind scrolls on lindvior or to be able to trade heavy set for robe/light?
    i have read a lot of **** but no serious infos yet. allmost all the healers here they are playing on heavy set (including myself) and i'm wondering if it's gonna be any trade for robe,for example as you have done before in another update!
    or so far we have spend a lot of adena in one armor that we'll not be able to use anymore (cause of franting healing). and if the trade will not be possible why the healers to be the only class with useless armors?

19. Ronove

Ronove User

disclaimer: i am not an innova member of course :d

bound items will stay. unidentified items will stay but they will stop being dropped/crafted. from the moment lindvior goes live, the number of unidentified items can only go down as they are 'opened', since no more will be supplied in any way.
    unidentified items will still open to bound/standard/blessed as is now.

and i don't understand you about heavy armor, healer will still be able to use heavy armor fine, just you'll not have 1999 cast speed as you do now...

20. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

and certain aeore skills will also be affected:

source

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2013