1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Questions to Innova Team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Nodas, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Ronove

Ronove User

yes.
    from our patch notes:
    in order to maintain the class balance, it was important to fix the dependence of casting spd. on equipped armor type (it should be lower while wearing heavy armor). to make up for that, certain abilities are now available only if the caster is wearing robe/light armor.

skill namechanges
    frantic healingcan be used only while wearing robe/light armor
    it is the only skill mentioned that is affected. they just want to nerf the cast speed of healers on heavy && knight. :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
  2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

and just to remind everyone that:

therefore these patch notes give a "rough" guide as to the changes that will be implemented with lindvior but until the final patch notes are confirmed things are not guaranteed to be as they show in the preliminary notes

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
  3. Neidr

Neidr User

gonna ask this again, since it was lost among the lindvior related questions.

are you planning/thinking about adding servies for race change? i'm asking this cause you've recently added name/gender change :) was hoping you might go a bit further :d

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

the answer is the same as it was last time we were asked this question - it has been taken into consideration and if we decide to introduce such items in the future there will be an announcement made.

regards.

5. oderon

oderon User

could you explain what are the exact precoditions for dual class diversification in lindvior?

in which cases below will i be able to diversify my dual class (meaning with chaos essences and keeping old 2nd/3rd class skills):
    - when my main is not yet diversified, and my dual is also not yet diversified - i guess in this case i have to diversify main class first, the system won't let me the other way
    - when my main is diversified (through hardin) but still has chaos essences, and my dual is not yet diversified - ?
    - when my main is fully diversified, and my dual is also not yet diversified - i guess this is the normal path
    - when my main is not yet diversified, and my dual class is not yet awakened (after lindvior goes live) - in this path dual class can only awaken through statue, if i awaken dual class first (straightly into the new specialized class) and after that perform diversification on main, will i be able to diversify the dual class into another specialized class? is it even possible to awaken dual class before diversification on main (on pts i was not able to perform split destiny quest when the main was not yet diversified)?

6. Lisaa

Lisaa User

as lindvior is up on ru-off for almost a week, and ncwest is getting it on may 29th, when we could expect it live on core?

and i couldn't find any info about new-class heroes, how long we won't see them?

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
  7. Elesmira

Elesmira User

in one or two weeks i guess...there is going to be an announcement do not worry about it.

8. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

as we have said many times already, when we have the exact date for lindvior going live there will be an announcement made.

regards.

9. Giallo

Giallo User

i dont know if its right section for this questions but lets try,

i found info that octavis and istina crystals r not tradable, these for making new jewels in lindvior,

what about new istina/octavis jewels r these new epics tradable?

can we put this crystals in cwh?

how many oct/ist crystals can we get per raid?

its gonna be like dragon bottles or something like quest for upgrading cloaks - crystals for every1 in cc?

edit: i got answer, "everyone can talk to npc inside to get it just like the box from istina now."

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
  10. Ronove

Ronove User

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

and still my post above is relevant

12. iziowner

iziowner User

disappearance fritteza from my acc xxxxxxx no chance for petition in game so writing here my desapointment

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
  13. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

don't give your account here. contact support team with your ign. https://support.4game.com/

14. Horatio

Horatio Amigo

please submit a ticket at http://support.4game.com and indicate all the relevant information, so that we could resolve your issue in the shortest possible time. thank you.

regards,

15. Zebedin

Zebedin User

and im just curious if this race change will be followed by stats change (str wit con) ? and passive racials ?
    maby its too early for this kind of question tho

16. wingedcaro

wingedcaro User

hi i have a question after last chapter update i lost my wepon from my backpack what can i do it cost me a lot of adena and time how i can get it back?!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
  17. Lilith

Lilith Knight

1⺠online ticket service - will it be avaliable soon for the most urgent problems?

thanks

18. RedWind

RedWind User

museum

hi. when museum statics will back [?] -> info from menu

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
  19. HELL-SK

HELL-SK User

i have a question (and yes it's a question because it will have a ? at the end).

i (and by i, i mean all the community, their mothers and fathers and some ancient ancestors also) want a vblog episode with an interview from moebius to horatio "?"

mod edit:
    can we (the community) please request a vblog episode with an interview from moebius to horatio?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
  20. Ronove

Ronove User

given player recent feedback as of lindvior, is the team analyzing the possibility to return evolutionary road ( in some form, maybe just with gear, no pots, no runes, no nevits)?