1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Questions to Innova Team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Nodas, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Brofist

Brofist User

what about immortal scrolls? let's say i'm dominator 99 and my sonatas are all +4. will i receive scrolls after going for doomcryer? the description on chaos essence says yes, but many people told me no. can you please give me 100% confirmation on this or test it ingame?
    also if not, then why the chaos essence description is saying something else?

2. syzgod

syzgod User

i have a question. i'm planning to change my dominator to iss hierophant. since i'm casual the best choice for farm. could i change back to dominator when i'll be enough active to be in a cp? since my race is orc i think i can change to dominator back from hierophant. btw if your race is orc you have to be dominator from doomcryer. only race restrinction for being a dominator as i know.

3. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

you can switch from hierophant to dominator. i did it with one of my character.

"no scrolls now".

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
  4. Brofist

Brofist User

why is description on chaos essence saying otherwise then? this is just another case of false advertising. bad innova! very bad indeed!

5. randomm

randomm User

u can't have sonatas +4 on domi :) that's why no scrolls...

6. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

domi cannot enchant sonatas...

7. Walkirye

Walkirye User

domi cant oe his buffs since they are all new... if u mean on the oposite way (u are any other iss and change to domi) u will need at least +7 skills (buffs) to get immortal scrolls (wich i didnt know the amount that u get), otherwise, u dont get immortal scrolls :d (was a good joke of ncsoft without a doubt)

8. Brofist

Brofist User

oh well i failed, but as you said, let's take it from the other side. ++sonatas and buffs and changing from doomcryers to do domi. so you say people will only get immortal scrolls from skills which are +7 or more?

9. Walkirye

Walkirye User

indeed. and with less reward than the current oe (meaning that the quantity u get of immortal scroll isnt enought to oe any other skills 100% form +1). this was just a "compensation" (when the actually compensation was the pre oe to +10 time buffs); when ncsoft say: "compensation" this actually mean "downgrade, to reduce the overpower of some players so they need to spend more money, again"... more or less

10. luxel

luxel User

will you incrase the drop rate ?

11. Razzly

Razzly Banned

hello,
    drop rate will not be increased. those rates are fixed and changed only during events temporarily.

in order to improve drop rate you can use certain rune.

regards

12. iziowner

iziowner User

forbidden :selling,adena accounts...blablabla,this is only point of view and interest of innova inc.
    my question is, what innova done to protect legit players against pvp programs?i can answer.nothing !
    many players left ncsoft servers because of pvp programs but innova wanna only take of care own bussines.

13. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

you sir, u are an idiot. if you believe in the drama that there are *bot* users than u should also believe that razzly is not going to delete this post

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
  14. Elesmira

Elesmira User

you made my day :d happy new year :d

15. Razzly

Razzly Banned

dear user,
    it is false accusation innova does nothing with bot infestetion on server. all request regarding bots are checked (to be sure its not alive person that uses simple macros) and banned if it's confirmed.

also according to this topic it will enlarge awaiting time for ticket to be answered.

finally, gm staff is awared of this growing issue which worries every player on this server and as you can see here quick steps will be executed soon enough.

regards

16. Roshko

Roshko User

hi, can you help me with some info about daily quests and drops? i'll be glad for some help.
    thank you very much!

17. iziowner

iziowner User

i will not call you "sir" you are redneck,i can be an idiot.

18. iziowner

iziowner User

i will not agree with everything what you say,than explain what is" simple macro".if simple macro is" radar "or others pvp programs i will start to using it.
    i'd never care so much about bot's ,but always **** my blood pvp programs.
    that was my reason to stop play on oficial ncsof

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
  19. Razzly

Razzly Banned

you can find answer here.

i simply had in mind that it must be 100% checked in order to not ban innocent player. thats why it takes time. also botters are kind of hydras. if you ban one there are 2 more on it's place. thats why innova focuses on frost at the moment.

20. VosVentus

VosVentus User

i have problem with open lineage.2
    exacly:
    pl version:
    podczas próby włączenia konta(otwarcia lineage) wyskakuje mi pierwsze okno na środku ekranu z mianiuturką wojownika wszystko tak jak być powinno tylko niechcę mi odpalić l2 zacina się w tym miejscu i niedopiszcza do otwarcia konta przy logowaniu. również niestety mam problem z wyłączeniem tego l2 ponieważ nigdzie w procesach tego niewidze.
    eng version(can be worse):
    when i tryed open acount(openning game l2) i see 1. window in center of screen with some paint of wariorr how it shoud be, but it ending on this i can't open lineage2.
    what more i can't see in tasks lineage tansk becouse of that i have do relog(on pc acount to turn off this task)