1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Questions to Innova Team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Nodas, Dec 1, 2011.

1. ariane

ariane User

m3phy,

#1 it's a web launcher what you're seeing is the security stopping you launching directly from the folder for good reasons

#2 the solution i've seen work most often is forget ie or clicking the 4game icon on the desktop. run firefox from the desktop as administrator use a bookmark of https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/play/ to start the launcher. make sure lineageii.exe (this is the correct spelling) and frostupdater.exe are in your firewalls exception list. then it will launch. other problems are possible but you haven't got far enough to tell if you will have them yet and they are covered elsewhere in the relevant topics.

2. faucolt

faucolt User

when the game gets its own launcher free of external programs such as a web browser? why you force me to run a web browser with my 400 active tabs to start a game? inelegant, unprofessional, problematic solution that takes us the functionality of the desktop quick shortcuts. i am waiting for the real answer here.

3. ariane

ariane User

indeed why do you think people are qq about the launcher and messing up their clients by doing the 101 stupid things listed on this forum. they can't even conceal it because it's so normal to them they can't play any other way. thumbs up fo the web launcher

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
  4. Etherial

Etherial User

the browser launcher will stay since it is more safer than a shortcut since frost online security is checking if there are any 3rd party programms run aswell.

5. Kyafr

Kyafr User

hi i have two question pleese :

1 i there a chance to see some day a language only server ? only french, german and more ?

2 does we recive a item like destiny stone in from nc soft west for do another class ? like a kamael heal ? :p

6. Etherial

Etherial User

dear kyafr, on your first question i am sorry but i can't give you an answer since we have to redirect your question to the innova team and get back to you. stone of destiny will be sold as in-game item on the in game item store only.

unfortunately we don't know cost and time of availability but there is gonna be a press release the following days.

kind regards

7. faucolt

faucolt User

********. even info about own launcher and this about 3rd party programs. still waiting for innova admnistration answer.

8. DeZZ.pt

DeZZ.pt User

for maintenance they made a topic: https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=1969

but i wanna ask something:

1)will we ever have some site like ncsoft? their site is very good and they seem to have a more professional attitude. on the other hand innova looks a bit amateur(no offence).
    i dont wanna say that innova is worst or better but for me it looks like u need to work a bit harder to make our side like more "official" if u know what i mean..
    2)in ncsoft they gonna give prizes to the winners in the 1st sieges in the new servers.. here we could have something similar to cheer up don't u think?
    3)what is beeing made about a 2nd server? and like many ppl ask: is there any plan to make a counter to let ppl know the stats of the server (http://naia.kaifas.lt/nosound/)?

ps: i'm playing here, i'm enjoying and i thank u :cool: but i just want innova to be more successful with eu community :)

9. Kestas

Kestas User

how much longer we have wait for information about payment methods. its first time too see someone dont want take money from players.

10. __JTB

__JTB User

an announcement which describes the primeshop items in english, not in ncsoft language would be cool, or just the missleading ones.. like energy recovery == vitality maintance.

11. Gozbar

Gozbar User

stone of destiny?

12. MaDBlooD

MaDBlooD User

anyone know how we can make metoring in core server cause i log on path to awaken at official page and doesn't have the core server :/ ..... any info aboute how i can take the mentee certificate plz? ....

13. MaDBlooD

MaDBlooD User

any know how i can find the mentee certificate in core server? cause i log in at official site to get this item but doesnt have the core server :/ any info plz how i can get it???

14. Pinko

Pinko User

mentoring is working at ncwest, nckorea and ncjapan - everywhere else is not and that is not only on innova - taiwan, thailand, russia and 2-3 more that i can`t remember atm but are in asia don`t have mentoring - so it`s not like it is not working only here.

still i`d love to see it work :) and i hope we will :)

15. Cezuu

Cezuu User

how many noblese neede to start olympiad on server ?
    cause when i click join match i shown " no olympiad today" i click it after comunication sharpen your sword... when olympiad starts.
    do we need 20-30 noblese on serwer to start it?
    or just 20 of them to "join match" at ~same time ?

16. Xaltotun

Xaltotun User

hello.
    i`d like to ask about polish translation of this game and "polish" version.

in this moment i play in english version. when innova will translate game to the polish language and open "polish" server/channel/version ? when that will happened i will have to download the game once again (polish client) and start the game once again from first lvl ?

and when the translate for polish version will be done,it will be polish official game forum ?

greetings

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
  17. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

please refer to the following post - https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=6066&p=56165&viewfull=1#post56165

regards

18. Xaltotun

Xaltotun User

thank you very much.

19. endstand

endstand User

bug in quest "seductive whispers": when i collect quest items and bringt it to npc, play it's mini game and win, i get only 7000 adenas, not 40.000 as it should be.

20. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

for game related bugs - https://forum.4game.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84

regards.