1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Questions to Innova Team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Nodas, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Hater

Hater User

did you tweak the enchant rates in the past 2-3 months? i see a clear difference between drop / enchant rates from october / november compared to nowadays

2. Fragola

Fragola User

No, we didn't tweak the rates.

3. BlackRose

BlackRose User

Human Mage Aeore Cardinal -> Race Change Ticket -> Elf Mage Aeore Cardinal = Elf Mage With Elf Mage Stats (INT,WIT,CON etc) and Aeore Cardinal skills

Elf Mage Aeore Evas Saint -> Chaos Essence -> Elf Mage Aeore Cardinal = Elf Mage With Elf Mage Stats (INT,WIT,CON etc) and Aeore Cardinal skills

Chaos Essence/Race change ticket SAME outcome.
    They have it on other servers with no complaints or problems, yet you seem to say they will cause imbalance.
    Stop treating your players like a bunch of idiots. Just say you don't want to add it because it will actually require you to answer Race Change tickets and work, not because they will bring imbalance in the game.

PS: Let your players decide what they want and what they think it's necessary. You added already enough cr4p to the L2 store that was unnecessary. A race change ticket won't do any imbalance, it will bring you some money and it will actually make some of your players happy.

4. MrOurk

MrOurk User

Not really, chaos essence keeps you race, like if you're awakened from DE archer and change to LE archer, you're LE archer with DE skin / stats

5. BlackRose

BlackRose User

Elf Archer -> race change ticket -> D.elf archer with dark elf skin/stats and Elf skills. Same thing.

6. cmec1

cmec1 User

from 1 side its same (almost) u just change aore cardinal to eva saint (it changes only skills) but hp/mp/wit remains
    ppl want to change from elf to human for example to have higher hp, from elf to dark elf to have higher int/str (more patk/matk)
    for example i want to be a midget dorf iss.. not because of stats (its practicaly the same as my orc (just cha/luc differs), but because i like the looks of it, like u can check appearances of some sets all hvy look hideous on orc (with that tail flapping around) and dorfs have best looks of almost all sets
    Mar 10, 2017
    yes but elf archer > chaos essence > elf ghost sentinel = lower patk than dark elf

7. BlackRose

BlackRose User

elf moonlight sentinel > chaos essence > elf ghost sentinel
    elf moonlight sentinel > race change ticket > dark elf moonlight sentinel
    but if you are already dark elf ghost sentinel > chaos essence > dark elf moonlight sentinel its the same creation. different method.

8. cmec1

cmec1 User

i guess u dont understand whole storry here...
    example those who run elf (white elf) have skills that makes permanent 1500 atk speed (even without sonatas in oly)
    dark elfs dont have luxury of that they are runing with 1200 in oly (and thats if they have saved rapid shot or what ever its called)
    also like human dager can have permanent dash on (old one) but they have lower stats in str/dex (lower skill crit rate and etc) so changing them to dark elf/elf would give them stats they want and skills they want

same goes for tanks.. elf tank with all possible boosts for hp lets say have 130k hp (cause of low con) and orc/human for example has 145.. or other example human tank has lower run speed than elf and etc but has a reflect which can be saved for oly, so ppl want elf for example in oly to be able to chase opponents and have a reflect which humans have
    dark elf healers:
    they have pow which gives good boost for hp and matk, but they are low on hp because of low con, so ppl want to have pow and have a higher hp so they want to be humans with pow..
    we know it can be done on duals.. but unless u are total ret......rd (fill in the black yourself) no one wants to play dual and not main.. in some cases it doesnt matter if u just play to play.. but if u want to be competetive in oly and etc u need to grind everything on main and not on dual..

9. BlackRose

BlackRose User

Why can a dark elf archer (who decided that he wants kamael lvl 101 pvp skill) instead of being forced to reroll on a kamael, can go to L2Store and buy Chaos Essence and basicly become yul trickster with delf skin/stats?
    By that logic, why can't i for example, buy a race change ticket and switch from human to elf aeore cardinal.
    If the developers (NCSoft) added it to the game and decided it won't break anything, why does Innova decide the opposite?
    There is literally nobody complaining who is playing on servers with this service available.

EDIT: lets say in 2-3 updates, they give for example...yul moonlight sentinel skills that gives 50% pvp damage (its just an example) - people who are level 102/103+ will obviously change with chaos essence to get it, instead of having to farm a new char for it.
    Like, by the same principle, why do we have to abandon for example 100lvl chars to switch from elf to dark elf appearance and level up a new char. It doesn't make any sense.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  10. St0ne

St0ne User

Changing a RACe itself might be a cool service,by not with stats . Said enough many times before ,it will bring massive imbalances.

11. BeFair

BeFair User

Do we get another Fish ur Wish Event anytime soon?

12. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

"massive imbalances" what a hilarious statement... from elf to dark elf the MASSIVE change you're talking about is +10 str -5 dex -5 con, which ultimately is +5 str - 5con because othel/yul need at least one dye +5 DEX compared to elf who need all on STR.

13. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

No one really understands what are the "risks to the game mechanics" you are talking about. Also if the players want to buy this service why do you declare it "unnecessary to use"?

14. Fragola

Fragola User

as I've already responded you in other thread:
    "We are not ready to provide this service as it may cause technical problems in the database. When the developers provide us with a proven system to do it, we will gladly provide it."

there's no need to multiply the question in several threads as the answer is still the same.

15. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

CM Mutsera mentioned something about "risks to the game mechanics" and you "technical problems in the database" which are clearly different.
    Also, the "unnecessary to use" comment it's just funny to me, other servers have this service and our players want it too, how can it be "unnecessary to use"?
    In the other thread, you said "When the developers provide us with a proven system to do it, we will gladly provide it", that means they don't want to share it with Innova yet?
    I am only assuming that because Korea and NA have that proven system and it's working just fine.

16. deLore

deLore User

Where to look at Ramona server online/stats?

17. Fragola

Fragola User

we don't share online stats

18. Fragola

Fragola User

CM Mutsera isn't part of L2 Team anymore as you can see from her forum status, so I cannot comment on her words. There could be a problem with translation, though.
    The devs haven't shared the race change script with Innova for some reason. And we don't want to do it manually as our beloved L2 has a ehm... very sensitive database. For example transfer script "Aria -> Core" failed so many times that we've spent 6 months manually restoring all chars (and kudos to all Aria players for waiting).
    I can't comment on success rate from NA and Korea as we don't have their statistics. But as much as we'd want to provide this service, we don't want to break your chars. I hope you understand.

TranpeGG likes this.
  19. cmec1

cmec1 User

"we" as company or who? cause statistics of ru side can be monitored
    Mar 25, 2017
    and yet you were offering free transfer from any ru server to another ru server recently..cant count how many ru servers was merged and etc.. that means they come up with solution and fast (dont say that script to copy DB from ru differs anyhow from the one that can be used on any other localizator (i doubt that ru side uses mssql that recognizes only crilic and only code lines in ru)

20. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

I hope in the future we make a similar poll to NA's, so the players could decide which service between Race Change and Mail/Dual split we should ask from the devs. Because if we don't ask for it, we ain't getting it :p.