1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Questions to Innova Team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Nodas, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Fragola

Fragola User

next week we will have Sibi's lottery

2. BeFair

BeFair User

Why we dont get that Watermelon Event a guy posted before ( The Nectar or Squash event ) ? I checked ur Event Shedule and its not in the list, do we get less events then RU Server and why? ( i guess its less non Store events .. ) Is there a way we can get same Events then them, IF we do not get them yet?

3. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

We'll have Sibi's and during that, most probably, dragon weapon event. They failed Sibi's which is a new event few months ago on Core, so we get it with delay on Core and Ramona. I don't think we have less events, it's just Ramona messed up some of them for EU, but now that both servers are synchronized we shouldn't have a problem. Watermelon should arrive late September or early October.

4. BeFair

BeFair User

sounds good, i just asked cuz its not on Fragola´s Event list

5. Skatt

Skatt User

Sibi's lottery - it's good.

6. Fragola

Fragola User

We get all events but usually with some lag and corrected with Ramona in mind. After we install Sibi, we'll only miss watermelon event, which we'll keep for the upcoming year.

We didn't "fail" it, we postponed it as we couldn't install it for 1 server only.

Watermelon cannot be installed as after Sibi it would be the third event that would input items on the market, which is not safe for Ramona's economy at all. So we stopped at Sibi (which requires no farming at all, just being online) and postponed EU watermelons for later.

7. zauliuz

zauliuz User

for ramona's economy there is 1 cure.. merge to core. :)

8. BeFair

BeFair User

Its nice that u care about Ramonas Economy, but who cares about Cores Economy? We badly need Farm events and not Store events, cuz the non Store users run out of money slowly ...
    Also an suggestion how things would become cheaper, put more items ( endgame items) into the auction , cuz afaik the Adena which goes to auction = gone from the market right?
    And if the drop rate of the Nectar event is same as the last farm event then dont worry it will not affect any Servers Economy .

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  9. Fragola

Fragola User

Sibi's lottery is a non-store event.

10. St0ne

St0ne User

Same was a carrot event ( no store releted) and what were the odds for drop rates? How it influenced an economy?
    Close to zero.

BeFair likes this.
  11. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

So you wanted to do something and couldn't, that's pretty much what "fail" means("be unsuccessful in achieving one's goal"), you even installed a deactivated event NPC(Sibi I think) :p
    Ramona got new fishing which gives awesome EXP but has bad rewards with low chance. Carrot event was without the horse this time, everybody complained that farm wasn't worth it due to low carrots per hour and when it ended there was no noticeable change in the market. So Sibi's event should be the first that will have a "big" impact in Ramona's market, BTW it's funny that you worry about watermelon(farm) event's impact on the market yet you activated Tarot(P2W):Roflmao:

12. Yakawa

Yakawa User

@CM Fragola I have few questions.
    1) Is there plans for a useful l2store update ? We desperately need vitality items, where are our cakes and such.
    2) Why arent we more independent than the Russian version? I'm not talking events here. But experiments, forum contests, guides and so on.
    3) What is being done to advertise the servers and being more players ? And no, Google and Facebook ads are not an acceptable answer. They both show contextual ads, and there are many places you can advertise to bring folks from other MMOs or other genres.
    4) Shouldn't there be more than 1 CM ? Don't get me wrong, Fragola is doing great in my opinion. But there are 2 versions and only 1 CM, and we know her first love was Classic and always will be. She is more active in communicating there, even if only liking posts.

I ask this questions as a person who have no idea what are Fragola and company duties.
    And I'm interested in answer for the 1st question mostly.

13. LooAlonelMoon

LooAlonelMoon User

Is there some statistics of server failures, and other similar problems that is leads to unavailability of game? I just curious to compare it to the something similar on the Ru region)

14. St0ne

St0ne User

Which failures u wanna to compare:
    A severs (machine)
    A game (game content)
    A devs (pple in charge of server) ?
    None of above r counted by any officials,just by players.

15. Fragola

Fragola User

1. Vitality items are being analyzed and reworked now. I can't tell any certain info about it, but we're working on the subject.
    2. As any company we and the developers try to optimize our resources, so most of the content is being used for both RU and EU versions.
    3. L2 is a peculiar game to advertise, so context ads work the best in our case. I can't say we can't do more, but there are specifics to the matter and they always need to be considered.
    4. Don't be jelly. I love both communities. <3 hugs.

16. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Finally... Add those maintaining pots in store...
    You don't need to advertise, just be fair towards EU servers, stop discriminating and let us pay in rubles the same as RU. Do that and watch our community grow effortlessly.

17. zauliuz

zauliuz User

when we get topaz brooch? it will be small chance win vs mages...

18. cmec1

cmec1 User

u have topaz now its called insane kelbim bow/xbow/dager/dual, but it costs +- 130b to make

19. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i want normal one..

20. Arbogast

Arbogast User

Can you ask crazy koreans to make kamael exclusive weapons useable for Weapon modify scrolls ? (R-grade) If u make it happen and ill be able to rush with Vesper Nagan i will pull my credit card, big time