1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Questions to Innova Team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Nodas, Dec 1, 2011.

1. nico200

nico200 User

hi, i would want to ask what special zones are for pa account after lvl 85 (becouse rim kama finished at lvl 85)?

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

hi,

at present there is only the rim kamaloka and as yet nothing new is planned but as several members have requested information about any possibility for some other feature to take its place after level 85 the suggestions have been forwarded to the team and if there is any new information we will update you.

if you have any further feedback/suggestions regarding this topic please let us know here - https://forum.4game.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127

regards.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
  3. yankki

yankki User

territory wars every saturday before sieges? at what time gmt+0?

4. Adventure

Adventure User

1. are there new items incoming to l2 store? is there list of those? when can we expect them?
    2. do i still gain xp 2x faster on my pa account when i loose all vp?

5. DaevaPain

DaevaPain User

why u dont add in shop scrolls of unbind r r 95 destruction ewr like the ncwest sell those packs like crazy making alot of money they bennefit and the players get something worth buying win win

6. Warzone

Warzone User

since this https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=7102&p=64821#post64821 is the official policy of innova,what you will do with all the people selling/buying exp runes,vitality herbs and all the other stuff from the l2store ingame?maybe you will ban the whole server?isn't that the same selling/buying adena for real life currency as the premium accounts trades?and what is the difference for you if 1 user buy 10 premium accounts or 10 users buy x1?and why you left people to make such deals 2 months already and now you decide to stop them,cant you leave the things how they were till now and let the people play normally?

7. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

"please note that we do not have such ingame item as pa thus it cannot be traded for adena."
    meaning all items in l2 shop can be traded for adena,no?

8. Arcain

Arcain User

as long as they're tradeable, yes. people been doing that since payments started to work.

9. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear members,

premium accounts are not an ingame service/item therefore they can not be traded for adena and/or real money, l2 store items are ingame items therefore aslong as they are tradable items they can be traded ingame for adena. the trading of any out of game services/items is a violation and action will be taken.

regards.

10. Warzone

Warzone User

yeah it makes sence to have legal and not legal ebaying....not

11. Soarecu

Soarecu User

of course it doesn't. but i don't think it's innova's choice, my guess is this decision came from nck and not innova :)

12. CaRonT3

CaRonT3 User

hi, i have a problem with the quest of soa (not strong enough alone), i make all the stages but when i go to the zones the mobs dont give me the items, i try in the three zones and nothing , i try so many times to contact gms in game but i cant, i am desesperated, so give me a solution plis.

13. Therminius

Therminius User

its 2months+ after start of innova servers and mentoring system still doesn't work... i want ask you when you gonna run it ?! mentoring system = new players on innova.

14. zzZzz

zzZzz User

in few hours i'll ask in support zone... maybe we have 1 answer :)

15. Isoroku

Isoroku User

i asked in other topic about this:
    i received that reply from player:
    because i want to be 100% sure, please someone from the administration to confirm this answers.

16. Pinko

Pinko User

vitality has nothing to do with items pa gives you only xp and the option to start a 2nd client.

17. DaevaPain

DaevaPain User

i have one question if it is possible to switch dual class for main class i have main 87 dual class 85 almost is there a chance for such a service to be made available??

18. NoName131

NoName131 User

i'd like to know when ur gonna fix the frost security crash, i've seen alot of topics with alot of tips on how to fix it but they didn't worked at all. i've payed pa and i would like to play.

19. Tharj

Tharj User

question: when will there be a permanent gm on aria server? there are 2 dwarf bots outside goddard and the ingame botreport button has 30 min cooldown. i have reported them yesterday and one of them today. i would like to now what innova will do.

20. Kurai

Kurai User

fastest way to get a response about bots is via http://support.4game.com .

create a ticket with the details and someone from innova team will contact you.

regards.