1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Questions to Innova Team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Nodas, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Tharj

Tharj User

i have seen other mod responses elsewhere saying that bots should be reported via the in-game bot report button. i don't really want a faster response, all i want is a permanent gm on aria server who can deal with emerging issues, like bot reports, bugged npcs or quests and the like. thanks for the fast response anyway.

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear tharj,

kurai was correct to tell you to use the ticket system through support, all of our gm's collect the information from there for both servers. and just to assure you that gm's are active on both servers but they wont always be on visable status as they are very busy dealing with all bot reports and ingame issues that have been reported through the ticket system.

regards.

3. Tharj

Tharj User

oh, well. maybe i misunderstood something. thank you for the answer.

4. Brunerus

Brunerus User

could you pls innova be so kind and fix your servers so we do not have few disconnects a day? it is much worse then a priv server ffs.

5. kkkoo

kkkoo User

1 good idea for innova team..sell in l2store 1 pack for 1 month pa 13euro! in l2store have 1 pack 7days xp ,i do not think is a problem!to buy all a pa with adena.i have big problem with real money and i do not think i am the only...and sorry for my bad english!

6. SmurT

SmurT User

i have a question : a friend of mine wants to get a premium account , but he wonders if he will receive mentor's buff / permanent buffs for the time he has a prem acc ?

7. zzZzz

zzZzz User

no, he no receive buff for buy pa, but can buy buffs to iss echanters.

8. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

please refer to the following - looking for stone of destiny!

9. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

when will all the hats that been in l2 history impleeted to l2 shop?

10. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

i will forward your question but as i think it has already been mentioned several times in the feedback section then im sure it is already under consideration, if we get any updated information we will let you know.

regards.

11. Pajacas

Pajacas User

character collector's gift (8th anniversary) event, after event will be closed, thous buff gift's will be removed or not?

12. Dorthe

Dorthe User

it seems that although europe (except for russia and iceland) has changed to the summer savings time, the servers have not change.
    it would be nice to announce this tiny detail, especially when the change to the summer savings time happens during the siege weekend...
    this is not a complaint, just a suggestion for next time.

13. kamen91

kamen91 User

today i got skill viewer window, i don't know how it poped up, it shows only skill's animation, nothing more, did this happend to some1 else too?

14. ShorterThan5Characters

ShorterThan5Characters User

yes and those skill animations, only you can see it :p

have fun when you get bored relog :p

15. kamen91

kamen91 User

ahh i can't open it again? :d i haven't see all :p

16. TraY4nT

TraY4nT User

hi innova team, i am tray4nt in game and a want to do a question about changing the name of a clan. i and my friends have a clan called boinasverdes and we want to know if we could change the name of the clan to another name, and if we could change the name, what would be the prize or what we have to do to make the change? we wait our answer, thanks for your time

tray4nt

17. dem00

dem00 User

cheers,

was already mentoring sistem activated here ?

18. Hidrica

Hidrica User

hey i want to know exactly what means improvement of game client in tauti patch notes... as long as i saw videos of l2 client in tauti and are exactly the same :s

cheers

19. Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit User

hey guys,

we will answer some of the questions you want to know in our video blog - episode 3 :) ! thank you all for your interest.

cheers!

20. Raishas

Raishas User

hello , problem is in magmeld town , all npc cant talk , no chat for talkin and this problom is from yesterday till now . +15h with this prob and no rr or fix?
    second problem yesterday we was at fortuna and the second rb (when he dublicated) and left ~5% hp he gone , we made reenter but he didint apeard . he was at textures or smth and made some dmg fo all tp membs.

p.s. sorry for bad eng