1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Questions to Innova Team

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Nodas, Dec 1, 2011.

1. DeepGreen

DeepGreen User

why event items doesnt drop on many spots?

2. Cheers

Cheers User

there are no plans of such nature that i know of, and core is getting the latest updates provided by the developers, so "going back in time" doesn't look as a possibility.

3. Doomcio

Doomcio User

when gender change will be available on server? since every other vesrion got it already, even private servers.

4. BugHunter

BugHunter User

ok so i want ask to about:
    1. change - main to dualclass service
    2. name change - service
    3. dualclass change service (but don't loose lvl)

5. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

there are no timeframes for such a service, if we decide to implement it then it will be announced.

what exactly do you want to ask? you provided us with a list but no actual question, can you be more specific please.

regards.

6. Nyana

Nyana User

when stone of destiny will be available again?

7. Inverse

Inverse User

that question was answered like million times already. learn to use forum search.

8. Nyana

Nyana User

thx for your help, your post is very helpful! i asked about it in september, here is answer:

so i ask again!

9. Ronove

Ronove User

will there be anything to mark the 1 year anniversary of core ? :d

10. oderon

oderon User

i support this question.
    lindvior is coming and with it the stone of destiny system will be gone, so the time to add stone of destiny to store is now :p

11. Obsess

Obsess User

i second this. are you preparing an anniversary event ? like double xp or double adena or accesories etc?

12. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

inverse was correct, it has been answered a great number of times and you should use the search function here on the forum - here is a post in this very thread with the answer - https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=730&page=8&p=99500&viewfull=1#post99500

wait and see ;)

13. MrScubba

MrScubba User

will it be possible in the close / far future, to transfer chars/accounts between l2eu (.de, .pl) servers, and/or other servers? (korean, rus, us)

there are approx 6 questions in this sentence, lf detailed answer
    when, why not, for what cost

14. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

not likely to happen, several reasons which at this time i can not disclose until i get further information.

regards.

15. Cheers

Cheers User

like deep said, it's unlikely at the moment.
    theoretically, there is such possibility, but the servers have to be existent for some time (say, a year) to think about things like that. any kind of transfers before that at the moment seem somewhat premature. and given polish and german servers are not even open yet, i wouldn't make any forecasts here.
    as for the transfer between russian, european, korean and american servers it looks highly unlikely as here we face the issue of licence-holders, since the rights to release lineage ii in different regions belongs to different companies. so i'd assume it's too complicated or simply impossible to do it even from the law standpoint.

16. Hax

Hax User

though russian servers and europe servers have the same host and such a possibility (or pvp events on a seperate server for both) could be taken into consideration after another year maybe :d?

17. Alarion

Alarion User

yes, after let's say 1 year there wont be big differents between core and let's say lancer, cadmus etc. moreover it is still the same company hosting it.

18. Ronove

Ronove User

lindvior was mentioned in latest video blog, but also it was mentioned that "glory days and echo part one" were installed... does this mean we can expect the rest of echo updates before lindvior ? i think they're quite important to have and it'd be nice to know this.

19. Solial

Solial User

hi innova,

i'm posting just to know a simple thing:

do you plan to do the "kaliel's blessing" event actually proceeding on ncwest servers or not? if you do, are u able to tell us when (show us a summarized calendar?)?
    we actually are in birthday's event. then we will be granted the christmas' event i presume? then, will it be kaliel's blessing event so?

if u do not plan to deploy that event, can we just know why? (i'm not complaining, just to know if it's a matter of rights or anything else)

thanks !

ps: do u think about a long term calendar of events for the server? just to let us know in advance

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
  20. Cheers

Cheers User

we are indeed on the birthday celebration right now, and christmas also will not pass unmarked.
    kaliel's blessing is likely to arrive in 2013, although i haven't got the information about the date at the moment. i suppose it will arrive when it will arrive. sorry, but i know nothing more than that just now. i know players tend to have a look at what ncwest does but we do some things differently with them and usually we are trying to roll out an event when it is good to go.
    as for the posting a calendar of events, it sounds like a good idea. i'll see what we can do about it.