1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Some Suggestions About Non Pa Users

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by SlowBurn, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlowBurn

SlowBurn User

Hello, here re some suggestions about non pa players, which for my opinion ll increase server population and ll make market better.
    1) Allow ppl without pa to be able to use fishing (all nc servers west/korea/japan etc) have no restrictions about fishing.
    2)Allow 2nd window without pa, this ll increase market health, since no pa users ll be able to set 2nd window shop, also ll help many ppl with solo xp/stuff by logging alt-iss etc.
    2nd window is mandatory nowdays if u want to have progress in ur main toon.
    For closure, it is known that non-pa users bring money to innova servers too, by buying items from store with adena from others players, so try to find some ways to help them , cos they actually re part of the server.

I hope forums admins ll pass my ideas to server's ceo, have fun!

2. Takanodan

Takanodan User

Well, right now the 4 big things for PA are double exp, PA points (roses, +5 stats talismans, etc.), login extra clients and fish. If you take out the last 2, what will pbb happen is that PA members will pbb drop a lot.

Afaik, ncwest/korea/japan don't have PA. But what ncwest do have is Prestige pack (that gives Eva's Rune for 30-day) for around 15$ per month, together with prestige rune and cube (which are kinda useless most of the times). So on ncwest is almost mandatory to have perma prestige pack for 15$ per month for that eva rune for ppl in top clans.

Dunno if ppl in this server would prefer this option.

3. -V77-

-V77- User

1) But we have, if you dont like it go play on NCWest or japan, Japan is not simple cause of regional system code. You have to buy code. But NCwest. You an log there 4 windows? And horrible l2Store that destroyed every gameplay.. ANd no fishing restiction beside 85 lvl.
    2) For this you have Auction House.
    3) They dont care, care only to fill pocket, Innova is corporation, every corporations looks for profits. L2 is not game for you to have good time, its product and product have to be sell. They have many ppl, servers, work space they need to pay for. Its not charity.

Only one thing for another window posibility is that without PA you dont have box iss. Thas all. Or just find a CP.

4. SlowBurn

SlowBurn User

I dont think that adding fishing option and 2nd window (for free) ll reduce pa sales, pa boosts/benefits re great, ppl wont stop buying it.
    About nc west and prestige pack, its not mandatory, there re plenty of evas runes there, active players already stocked with tons of em from previous events.

5. Takanodan

Takanodan User

Well, at least me and few other ppl that I know are buyin it now mostly for the possibility to log 2nd window (some ISS box or something), since after 4-5 months of PA, you'll have enough points to stay without PA for another 5 months, and double exp doesn't mean much if you are 103 on main and 101 on dual. And ofc during this fishing event, I'm sure their PA members increased by a lot.. :D

6. cmec1

cmec1 User

removing restriction of dualboxing without pa would mean more lags in aden (and probably other cities cause of alot boxes would stay in vilage
    )
    for 1 maybe true that its bad that u cant fish without having pa, but if they would make it possible there would be 1000050000 boxes in heine and near every pond where fishing is possible, that would increase lag which is quite big already with all skill delays
    2- also bad idea cause classes like iss would be not required at all anymore every noob would run with 1 iss box, or even 5-6 rapsos and would level them selves up.. also in this situation combined with 1st one would mean 1 with better pc would have 30 or more boxes fishing that also would kill ppls will to go to any bigger city because its huge lag
    not to mention with all that no pa for extra boxes would mean more ppl boting (cause now if u use bot its only 1acc, if 2 then u already made your contribution for server and donated 9eu) and if restriction would be removed would be like in nc where in 5mins standing in starter village u can count 1000 or even more noobie toons runing fully automated like here

so everything with pa and fishing is good here! no one will change anything and no one actualy requires it only botters!

ErykoO likes this.
  7. SlowBurn

SlowBurn User

U confuse things here cmec :) all i ask is 2nd window and fishing nothing more nothing less, about lag this isnt something u should worry, but innova owners should, what if 1k ppl come to server tommorow and starts lags? we kick em and we flame them because they cause lag? Anyway my request is simple, and i "donate" for the server too, by buying items from store (gift system).

8. cmec1

cmec1 User

2nd window for botter would mean 2nd window of botting..
    free fishing would mean atleast 5x more lag in heine that there is now(waiting 10-20s to load all shops and such), also free fishing would ruin market for fish stews from which some ppl have only possible profit now
    everything about fishing and pa for 2nd window is good as it is.. dont like go to korea - oh u need premium there to play after 85, go to ncwest - oh there are 1000005000000 bots there no fun to play.. go to jpn - oh i dont know the language.. not server must addapt to you.. but you to server.. dont like dont play.. or stop vining about it
    ppl who are coming here comes for "almost" bot free server.. for +- stable server economics and long term play.. not for ability to dualbox without pa or smth like that.. its low rate server that means ppl should cooperate into cp/clan activity not to box and solo.. want solo buy pa and solo no one forces u to find cp..

and even if 1k ppl come tomorrow to play here that doesnt mean all 1k will sit in heine and fish to influence lag more that it lags now..

9. Bart22

Bart22 User

For me the only thing they should do with PA is to lower the price a bit. Because 9 euros isn't the same about of money for everyone. For example for germans or other countires where people get paid in euros, 9 euros is like nothig, but i don't know for polish people it's about 40 złotych and that's quite a lot to pay for PA,L2 store and other stuff.

golemka likes this.
  10. Rnika

Rnika User

I getting paid 2100 zloty/month (its pretty good payment as on polish conditions) and its like 490euro. So 42 zł/9e per month is pretty pain in butt compare german ppl who get 3000e/month when you have bad job and pay 9e for PA. Yes its kinda unfair. But also its our problem we are too poor for Euro and our goverment is too greedy cause all products will be count 1:1 so if bread is like 4 zloty i till be 4 euro but payment from mine 2100 zloty will not be 2100e but 490e.
    This country is just stupid and you can do nothing about

take this event for example:
    if i example getting paid 3700zł
    and some german ppl 3700e
    one pack is 37e
    german ppl can buy for 1 payment 100 chests of this when polish ppl can buy only 22-23 chests. Noone told world is fair. ;/

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2016
    golemka likes this.
  11. Hermeneutica

Hermeneutica User

For another country why dont use Euro ou Dolar, everything is very expensive. In Brasilian for example do u pay R$ 50,00 for a PA month. Maybe if Innova have a proportional prize according with Country, like the Blizzard, for example, is a good and interesting way to have more PA's in others places.

12. Yslock

Yslock User

U make it sound ur getting payed more then average in Poland, while for sure there's some people who get 3000€/month in Germany its really not the average wage. So please compare the average wages in those countries.
    With the way you're thinking i wonder how u feel about Apple, Samsung products and even cars!
    Since those prices are relatively the same across Europe and since ur average wage is way less then Germany, Belgium,... They would hurt ur wallet more then in those countries.

13. Rnika

Rnika User

I have checked statistic in internet. And i was not so away. I didnt say i getting avrage, i getting more then minimal payment in poland is.
    So
    Avrage payment in gemran 2015 - +/-3527 e = +/- 14000 zł
    Avrage payment in poland 2015 - +/-3900 zł = +/- 470 e

For example now in one of biggest internet shop in poland
    Smartfon Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB = 3350 zł
    https://www.morele.net/smartfon-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-32gb-czarny-sm-g935fzkaxeo-773652/

in germany
    Smartfon Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 32GB = 795e
    http://www.congstar.de/handys/samsu...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CPKK-pvkys0CFU6ZFgodiZgAJQ

W
    e have european prices converted to Zloty but we have non-european, polish payments

14. cmec1

cmec1 User

well and that means polishes need cheaper l2store?.. why? then all non stupid germany's would open account in polish banks and start buying l2store half priced ^^..
    rly dont like the prices go to rusian servers.. they have 50% off on any item in l2store

15. SlowBurn

SlowBurn User

Its not about the money guys, its about increasing server's population, having better market etc etc, i ll say it again, PA benefits re great!!! for the price u get it, but if u dont have it, u cant have serious progress in server, the xp bonus is not a problem, but 2nd window it is.

P.S if u think that server is bot free then someone is joking with you, the justification that 2nd window ll bring bots is wrong, on the other hand ll bring more active ppl for sure. Plz stay on topic!

16. Yslock

Yslock User

Dont believe that 3527€ is German average wage. Perhaps without the social taxes and all that stuff which is -40%

U can play the game for free....
    Or would u rather pay 50€ once and then with every update another 35€?
    It would be unfair for the current PA users (for whatever reason that they buy PA) that suddenly some of there priveleges go free...
    Dont think that server population would even grow +10% if suddenly 2nd window becomes free, what it WOULD create is more oop iss and shops in town. And thats a negative grow!

cmec1 likes this.
  17. SlowBurn

SlowBurn User

With Helios release fishing is needed for fraction quests system (non-pa users ll never be able to finish em), dds with no-pa wont be able to xp in new solo areas 100+, also new rift solo-quests wont be able to finish since u cant log ur iss! So Helios Release is the end for them.

18. cmec1

cmec1 User

thank god will be less ppl who vine ^^

besides solo locations means u can solo (without sonatas (ch buffs/ ask in town/ buy-craft elixir of blesing/ buy coctails from ppl and so on)
    only 1 thing that will be bad for those no pa users is no fishing system.. but since fishing fraction isnt a mob killing, doesnt have its own talisman it shouldnt matter.. maybe only cause of agathions but u want them - u pay for them.. like now fishing event was all stacked with 12lvl agathions was super hurry and so on.. and in helios u will be able to stack them without wasting adena now

19. BeFair

BeFair User

I getting paid 2100 zloty/month (its pretty good payment as on polish conditions) and its like 490euro. So 42 zł/9e per month is pretty pain in butt compare german ppl who get 3000e/month when you have bad job and pay 9e for PA. Yes its kinda unfair. But also its our problem we are too poor for Euro and our goverment is too greedy cause all products will be count 1:1 so if bread is like 4 zloty i till be 4 euro but payment from mine 2100 zloty will not be 2100e but 490e.
    This country is just stupid and you can do nothing about

take this event for example:
    if i example getting paid 3700zł
    and some german ppl 3700e
    one pack is 37e
    german ppl can buy for 1 payment 100 chests of this when polish ppl can buy only 22-23 chests. Noone told world is fair. ;/

Ur Clueless, ofc German ppl earn more Money per Month then for Example Polish, but life here also is more expensive ( flat cost more, energy cost more etc ... )
    And the Ammount of Germans getting 3000+€ per month is like MAYBE the top 5% of Germany, and those ppl dont play such Games cuz they dont have time for it.
    Average income is about 1200 - 1500 € .... Oh and btw im German, so i know it :D

Avrage payment in gemran 2015 - +/-3527 e = +/- 14000 zł
    This Payment is by far not Average ( i mean it is by calculation, cuz u have millionairs also in those calculations lol ... ) and this is called Brutto , that means from that u pay like 40-50% Taxes and Insurances, so in the End u get left with like 1700€ from 3500 ... Which is as i said by far not the Average lol

20. SlowBurn

SlowBurn User

Guys the topic aint about how much money someone earn in germany or in poland or whatever :) Its about non-pa users and how can imporve their gameplay, so if you have any ideas about this, post here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.