1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Some Suggestions About Non Pa Users

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by SlowBurn, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyweris

Nyweris User

I have idea for them to buy PA and play game as it's made to play, free play is just for kidz!

2. SlowBurn

SlowBurn User

I guess u re a retired grandpa and u can pay for pa from ur life insurance, thats fine, i still need many many years for this! Already said thats its not about money, but trying to explain over and over again in a guy who's only lf attention and nothing more...pointless.

3. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Explain what? Improve what? Ur brains? Noone needs free players and u should be glad they let u in for free at all. So how about STF and enjoy?
    Nothing will change and the faster u understand the better. But what I explaining to some kid, he will turn around and do the same again whahahahaha

4. SlowBurn

SlowBurn User

Here is a suggestion where everybody can be happy.
    Non-pa users -> 2nd window,fishing.
    Pa users -> 3 windows, chance for some limited-time appearances (gift), or chance for evas-rune.

5. cmec1

cmec1 User

u dont realize that if u have 2nd window without pa u can exploit it to have 100 windows? for example to run from diferent accounts (and there is program that u can use to run programs from diferent windows accounts not having to switch between windows accounts).. u can log 2 accounts now just use diferent windows accounts but its not comfortable since u need to log off 1 user to enter with another so if u try to invite to party your iss i doubt that those 10s while tab to accept pt is on u will be able to switch users, but if u rly rly want u can thing a way around that delay.. so u should stop crying about it if u dont even try to over come it..

6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

just fix frost or login system to log PA account anytime you want/need.

7. bahamucio

bahamucio User

Making it that way will trigger more calculations and slowing the process imo.

8. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

"innova i suggest ways for you to lose money".

Nyweris likes this.
  9. Joshy

Joshy User

Well they can do the same systeme they have for Aion, where your "gold account" is an item that you active in game.
    You buy it from the store and you can use it for you, or you can sell it to other for adena (kinahs if i remember)
    So with that systeme innova lost nothing, and player can play w/o using real money ect ect

But it's prolly impossible (?) to do that in L2

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

yep. more calculations

check hw id
    if nonPA logged count - 1 = refuse connection
    if PA = accept connection

something like that.
    really hard.

Vonak likes this.
  11. cmec1

cmec1 User

its possible just lazyness doesnt allow that..
    to remake checking system would require maybe 10mins of copy paste in code (switch places of checking script and allow script) to simply not check what is on, but whats loging
    what has hwid to do with pa/non pa? hw id is your own hardware(like your rams/hdd/ssd/video card/motherboard) id (from which u can get ban permanently to server (not to account) if they would do smth with pa/non pa with hw id then u wouldnt be able to box sm1 other persons toon even if its with pa bought

12. zauliuz

zauliuz User

that was basic example. everything is possible just frost/innova devs is too lazy :)

13. reivax

reivax User

1----In my opinion stupid why ?
    Look on classic server if you don't have l2 store all is done believe me i pay only for premium (becosue of level up and fishing ) but you can play whiteout if you are hardcore person .What i like on l2 store and this event you can have your lucky dip .You get 200kk one time secoud time you but or tarot or fishing baits like last event you have luck and get all .Server have donation for grow up (and holidays or new ferrari to owner server who care nvm ) but if you have brain and sens of bisness you can easy like me from 300kk from start event fish get after 2 days 6b after total 3 weeks 25 b and have full eq that same whit drop event dragon eggs example or horse carrots event .That only depends on you .I never sit on rb only take care on events and have top EQ and 103 lvl whitout any problem after 8 months of play whit this stupid like someone said l2 store .Only pay PA account that all whitout large donation like somewhere 4 k euros .If you have brain you get all .
    2---- Need second account buy secound computer and use dual box simply laptop cost even 20 pounds when you can buy one on e-buy if you don't wona pay for PA 4 pounds for me when i play on game i spend 4 x 2,5 pounds for beer i drink desperado's for value 10 pounds to relax 4 pounds/month for pay PA easy for me rly .
    3-- No PA users dont do nothing to serv why ? Soon or latter they understand that they are suicide players who even for tyr like me in 103 is for one mass skill ( im setup pve no pvp ) that mean no point waist time even in clan for that players .How fast you understand this that faster you will buy this PA .If not understand start to play like to have advantage to don't give nothing to community but you like to have lot of rights hmm next UK against EU or what ?
    Jul 6, 2016
    BULSHIT i get 45k pounds that mean 56k (or more) euro per annual .I know person who get 300 k pounds per year and they still sit in office and play on this game .That same i know person who have 2 mln pounds per year and he play on this server large bulshit . But still i pay only for PA ( i'm stingy maybe that why ).

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  14. TheQQmaster

TheQQmaster User

compared to ru servers here pa in euros is way more expensive like all l2store, so move to ru servers :D ;)

golemka likes this.
  15. bahamucio

bahamucio User

PA:
    allow_next_connection = true;

not even calculation needed :D simplier ...

also you will need to determine if there is already an opened client already your way and then refuse the next if so. That makes more work imo.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  16. SlowBurn

SlowBurn User

To all who flooded the topic with useless posts, Good Luck non-pa users with Helios :)

17. cmec1

cmec1 User

well fishing faction gives u nothing actualy so it doesnt matter pa or no pa.. have lvl to enter new zones and u can play

18. SlowBurn

SlowBurn User

Its not just fishing, All factions can be done solo (if u have dual-box iss) for most 101+ dds (except 1 quest in lower GC base),even atelia-gos faction can be done solo, plus Rift 100+ ,plus Rift 95-99 and many many other things, but since u have no clue about the update yet, i understand that you re speaking non-sense again.
    And dont tell me about clan-hall buffs again or prepare for facepalm:)

19. St0ne

St0ne User

Well I'm actually very curious that why non pa user goin to struggle on Helios?
    Don't mind sharing?

20. cmec1

cmec1 User

well i dont see problem of geting active iss to make those faction dailys.. or is it hard to share? dont want to pay 9eu share xp with others..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.