1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Newbie healer, which class pick?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by auronX, Jun 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auronX

auronX User

Hello,
    I want start play on Core, I will be play healer. Last time I play in L2 when GOD was realesed. How situation is look now? Which healer is best for:
    - find random part/clan/CP
    - PVE party
    - PVP party
    - Oly

Thanks for help :)

2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Base shilen saint. Keep prophecy of wind when you awaken.

3. Bonasky

Bonasky User

SE with good equip best for oly, cardi nice skill 101, EE as always, the fastest.
    As i have always played cardi, i would recommend it only, if you reach 101+, other way se

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Well, base SE is the best. But for open pvp, duo cardi + EE is the best.

5. Padj1l

Padj1l User

No matter what, go for base SE and switch later if you want.

Ronove likes this.
  6. cmec1

cmec1 User

se base dont forget to keep pow, later u can change for any healer u like most with 8eu payment
    all 3 healers has their cons nad pros
    se base pow rocks with archers cp, more hp for yourself/tank/archer/iss
    se has extra rebirth that goes well with pve (mob grinding) cp where base is 2 mages and u cant keep them both at recharging (so 1 will be on recharge, another on extra rebirth)
    ee has fastest skill reuse so its good pair with cardi in pvp party when cardinals 101 skill is on reuse and u need to spam heal more
    cardi 101 skill is OP, gives 100% crits on healing means alone u can heal much better than any of rest (in some situations cardi alone can outheal both other healers combined)
    for oly.. hmm... se base is must have (for that extra int), but if u go full oly build (full damage) then u are very weak in open field (unless u have vagon of money to waste on pixels) since u will have 2x less hp than open build healers (which curently reaching 120k hp)

7. CoreyX2

CoreyX2 User

So SE is really that bad in pvp party, even as second healer?

8. Ronove

Ronove User

EE probably better 2nd healer because of reuse, but the ranged resist buff on SE can be useful, so I'd put them as even if I had to consider taking one as my 2nd healer... but yeah, 101 cardinal self buff gives it a big edge on other classes in PvP. EE was most popular healing class with cardinal least popular before that 101 self buff. Now cardinal is most popular.

9. cmec1

cmec1 User

its not that bad, unless u go full oly setup (int dyes/ sa's on dmg and so on then u run without big amount of hp)

10. CoreyX2

CoreyX2 User

I think I stay with SE. Can u guys tell me tips how to fast exp to 85? It's good think to lvl up with box (future iss) or better focus only on main?

11. cmec1

cmec1 User

only on main.. iss will be useless for healer since u cant kill mobs basicly..
    fast to 85 is anakim transform (if u find some cheap) and aoe aoe aoe, or camp rbs

just dont forget to keep POW (dont learn blessing of saha after 85 and dont forget not to learn each time u lvl up)

12. CoreyX2

CoreyX2 User

after 85 exp only in party?

13. Bonasky

Bonasky User

KArtinka duo/trio enough :p to 90.

14. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

And gludio raids too.

15. AgentLiza

AgentLiza User

I am SE I wanted to ask if I change to EE what changes will have?stats will remain the same?int con etc or I take from new one?

16. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Everything will be the same except for SE and EE self skills. Like SE have passive for +++ m attack and mana usage. EE got one for reuse delay and etc.

17. AgentLiza

AgentLiza User

So if int con and other remain the same as d elf still will be a weak healer if you change at cardinal or ee.so still his usage will be for only only

18. Vonak

Vonak User

Stats (Int, dex, con etc) are race-based, so doesn't matter if you change class or not, you'll remain a dark-elf - whatever with dark elf basic stats.

19. cmec1

cmec1 User

dark elf is not weak healer.. se is, ee goes 2nd (no matter on what base), cardi is 1st
    its because of their skills (that 2-5 wit diference doesnt make huge gap between healers. skill reuses/skill effectiveness does (for example ee have pasive 10% reuse of skills(i think) so it casts skills much faster (while other 2 heals casts 9 times ee has already done 10) so ee is >se , but cardinal has 101 skill which makes heals 100% crit (that means 2x heal ammount for 30s or 1min(didnt check as im not healer) and that is better than 10% reuse of skills so from that u can have cardi>ee>se
    but for oly is different se has highest matk so its easier(compared to other 2) to kill oponents and not just hope that u will not be easy killed while spaming panic heal (hoping that u reflect enough to kill)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.