1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

youre just making this worse, you act like i called you weak or something. you just happen to brag about this awesum fight for going vs more numbers, which wow who doesnt? i didnt even call you here or anything, im talking about bs, if u wanna make this an argueof u and me, pm me.

2. Arcadya

Arcadya User

this is what i call "calling in cause ppl"... we were bored and searching for pvp and we were alone, when we met that ba party we were alone and with any zerg.

3. KSERW

KSERW User

i think yunalesca means this . you + 1 99 + 1 97 ( all players old , and geared) went vs 7. and you feel good.
    yunalesca saying he went in 97 with 2 others 97 ( new players , not geared) vs 7 99 ppl with gears. thats what i think^^

FakeMessiah and Yunalesca like this.
  4. Arcadya

Arcadya User

it's not about "feeling good" or not... simply there was no need to write about us... and remember that "old players" (ppl who play here since 4 months before others) have been "new players" not too much before and we could talk even on the meaning of "geared"... btw maybe when these "old players" were "new players" there is the possibility that made same things than actual "new players"... me, for example, at 97 and before, i used to go searching pvp alone trying to kill ppl higher, better geared with more numbers than "1"...
    everyone plays as he wishes, as he have fun, and there is no need to make dramas about that.

5. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

the only reason i write about you(and it was aimed to a general concept as im about to write) is because every time i try to pvp, there's always more and more, waiting, no matter the spot, always someone geared come to fight lower geared ppls(today we fight lt, you see ronove out of ******* nowhere coming on the same exact spot, sepsa apears to come kick us! what a coincidence! but who cares rofl) and i see a lot of cry that hb kills lower lvls but this happens everywhere, from your clan, from my clan, from every godamn clan in the server.

and look im gonna quote you for future reference for everytime i see bs or lt crying about hb.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
  6. 0mGand3lol

0mGand3lol User

smth else except this discusion : i play lineage 2 official servers from the 2005 till now but first time i see so much and lol drama for the so lol reason in forums...(about killing wars). guys be serious...

troy and some others ppls from your clan can confirmed this about dramas in forums :confused:

FakeMessiah likes this.
  7. TehLover

TehLover User

every drama is ok xd

FakeMessiah likes this.
  8. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

unleash the ****starters.

9. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

it's true that ppl who started way before lindvior have more items than ppl who started by "now".
    in this server start, ppl could get 95(with group ofc) with 95 sets and weapons atleast lvl 4. lvl 99 most of factors already had when they hit the lvl, bless weapons, many boss jewels like octavis and istina, since theyer drop was way higher. balok, baylor, fortuna and spicula every one of these bosses used to drop a lot, i started here before lindvior, but was too low lvl when it updated.
    and those mos/loa spots are really true, ppl that spent days in it for sure would get billions easy.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
    FakeMessiah likes this.
  10. KSERW

KSERW User

+100. also dont forget epic istina octavis dropping full blessed r99 items. come on guys. before lindvior it was easier to take good good items. now relax and accept the truth.

FakeMessiah likes this.
  11. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

dear god, i still have normal r95 retributer +4 300 s.a q_q.

12. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

ya lol same, and im gonna be stuck with it for a loooong time xd

13. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

a r99 retributer is 1.5kkk+ to buy, clean. some ppl put +4 300 s.a r99 buster for 1.5kkk...

14. Hax

Hax User

before tauti** it was easy to make items, yes.
    balok for full r99 blessed armor and epic octa with single pt for full r99 bless weapon, unfortunately not many even were able
    to take advantage of these things. lindvior made stuff a little bit harder now but afterall, it doesnt rly matter one single bit
    if you have a r99 blessed armor set or r99 normal set. same for weapon.
    dyes/skill enchants and "some" epics make a difference, rest goes down to skills/class differences.
    unless you heavily oe some blessed pieces they dont really matter.
    tested it tons of times with troy / kingsize, who both had blessed sets to test with.
    blessed set +6 light r99 vs normal/bound set +3 r99 light = 200-350 pdef diff. in stats, practically nothing.

@yas: si, but only cuz i couldnt live up to the expectations of such an awesome healer :(

15. Exacutrix

Exacutrix User

no you need one month to leave from ch and go to kill 90 lvl ppl nice pt the half pt port flight control the other from dimenson and you not port you are only to hit 90 lvl is difficult with 99.

p.s. any time pm me for where and when go 7 vs 7 with your cp and i put the video here win or lose (for me only the crest change i farm you from the time to i am 95 lvl imagine now).
    all lt pt even dontcry the leader hero pt die in 30-60sec you can't fix any video with this.
    the person to say is not count pvp 3,2,1,0 if you port out of town and you are war you die this is the only rule in pvp clan (in real wars if my country has 1000 soldiers and the other has 5000 what hapend they come only the 1000 and the other count?).

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
  16. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

i dont care about p def, the stats from each item enchanted as blessed are much greater than standard, wynn can reach over 400 crit rate with+6~8 blessed gaiters/legings/stockings, it's huge diference when u can kill players by just criticals even if theyre immune.

17. KSERW

KSERW User

i gave you + 100 so the now relax and accept the truth going to ppl that they said the opposite of you^^

18. KSERW

KSERW User

if enchanted blessed set didnt matter , rich player would keep their normal sets^^ also having blessed set = money, sell it and take the epics and enchant skills you are referring to.

so ofc before lindvior was easier to farm adena in general.:p

19. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

from bound +3 to standard +3 full set, the difference(light set) was 200. for blessed it should be way higher, like the 350 u mentioned. ofc it does difference, way better for a mage, that is 2-3 shots in pvp its huge difference(like +3 standard set, to +6 blessed set). to start with 100% to add pvp to the set, if its blessed, if its normal, just 50-60%. yeah, skills +10 make huge difference, thats correct, but if you dont have good weapon to use it, or have good set to hang the dmg, whats the purpose then?

KSERW likes this.
  20. blogiete

blogiete User

(p)ltunited ftw )))) how old is their leader?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
    KSERW and TehLover like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.