1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSERW

KSERW User

just found shanique out of piece zone :) and guess! + 15 crp for hb from ltunited+ bs. ty a lot shanique. about the excuses, you said you had boxed ppl ( all ppl hitted us back, so there are 2 scenarios, they were not boxed or you boxed them with "a bad program that i cant use its name here^^). choose one of the two.

you were 3 healers. 3! and we had 1 healer in dual class. shanique, icaby niewolnica. gf :)

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8076/too8.jpg

2. Shanique

Shanique User

first of all... we was in our way to octavis... everyone on sub... but doesnt matter... we were mixed with 2 pt (coz we do it with one cp)... some of ppl were near npc, some was in town yet, some of us you found :d anyway when we made one pt, changed from subs to mains and ported you hide like... i dont even say what, coz last lime i have got warrning coz of that :d
    you can say that it is excuse, i dont care... i know that we will win if we meet on mains. and yes it was +15 for you. gz :)

3. Razzly

Razzly Banned

im glad you happy when you defeat us. our mistake we were splitted into 2 parties for octa and we couldnt get into fight right. when we did how it should be , you pred.

ps: i was alone in my pt, shani + caby in other

KSERW likes this.
  4. KSERW

KSERW User

you know that the excuses you giving are wrong. you duals are 97+ ^^ and you were in main. icaby in main. atlantis is tank 99. so who care if this was his main or dual ? he was 99. figafago iss ( i think main). so plz :p you were shouting here in forums and ppl thought you were something like hb killer. 1 time i saw you in 1 month. you died. gf^^

about the pr you are wrong or lieing. i left place to afk, you went with mains, full pt against 3 ppl , and exacutrix dabih + beiiatrix vs 1 full main pt took 2-3 crp. deny that now :p

oops double posting . make it one plz.ty

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    Razzly likes this.
  5. Shanique

Shanique User

you are wrong, but anyway. im not in mood for forum fight today... so qq

6. KSERW

KSERW User

i am not wrong : ) . forums need to be revived so lets fight here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Serino

Serino User

KSERW likes this.
  8. KSERW

KSERW User

+ 31 from bs. 7vs7. and they pred in the end. gj.

keepcalm&crymore cp is here for you ppl.

9. Shanique

Shanique User

what cp it was? just interesting.

10. Arcadya

Arcadya User

pm defro when u want to meet...

11. KSERW

KSERW User

i dont even know if they was a cp. i just found 7 enemies and killed them.

they were itherus, yul 99,
    arakid , tank 99
    turnon, heal 99
    defro, yul 97+
    waraitka, heal 97+
    filipek, 99 tyr
    and one iss ( dont remember name).

arcadya dont qq ^^

12. melcz

melcz User

on monday i met first pt of hb who fought and didnt pr after 1st dead person. they come back and fight again, even at six. it was fun guys, gf. i saw you there again yesterday. lf for next time, keep going.

13. Arcadya

Arcadya User

no, they are not cp, itherus is not 99 yul, he is 97+ like defro and... i'm not qqing, i just told u to write us when u want a serious match... but it seems for u best option was to change direction ;)

PuppyRaWr likes this.
  14. KSERW

KSERW User

itherus is 99^^ he had r99 set. unless he using rune. and defro is tyrr 99 if i know good. he recame with archer so his problem :p

15. Arcadya

Arcadya User

weird that u know my cp members better than me... itherus is 97-98 yul sub (it depends if u take him before or after a boss) if u saw him in r99 he had rune of crystal... defro is tyrr in main, but uses yul 97 most of time... so? what's the point?

as i told u, but i think it's pointless bcs it's 3rd time i write and you still avoiding topic, pm defro to organize some 7 vs 7 vs our cp and then let's have fun... like we had yesterday 4 vs 7 and, ops, your friends all dead and us with no skills used :eek:

16. KSERW

KSERW User

shock cp so strong! you saying 7vs7 with a cp that missing a lot lvls. give us some time. you know lvls matter. tank 99 with party rescue is big advantage. ( they used it but they died again). anyway dont give me excuses about itherus lvl , he was same lvl with us. and they pred. they had time to change in main. so they didnt used their brain a lot :p

if you wanna your e-penis bigger in cp think , ok , you entered in a strong cp. gj. go 99 enter a cp feel strong. ! saw that? i told you are strong!!! dont cry from happiness;p

17. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

propably arcadya thinks our pt was 99 lvl, we are not....only 3 chars are 99 lvl

so that invitation for "real" 7vs7 cant be "real" i guess

18. Arcadya

Arcadya User

don't worry i won't cry for happiness, i was strong also before entering here and probably they took me for this... strange, huh? there is also ppl that started pvping many many lvls before 99, strange but true :eek: i thought that with your usual superiority mood u could even play vs us and maybe win, but now some excuses came out... ok, i'm satisfied, call us when u'll think u'll be ready, meanwhyle enlarge your e-go by killing and making pr random exp parties, etc ;)

no, i really don't know and don't care about ur lvls, i saw your "pvp videos" and felt ashamed at ur place just by calling those "pvp videos"... but since u act a lot as "we are the only progamers on this server and u are all a mass of useless ppl" i thought that with your proness for u lvl didn't matter and you could be a good challenge for us ^^ maybe i was wrong, "lvl excuses" ready... when mouths go more far than skills.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    PuppyRaWr likes this.
  19. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

omg what excuses???!!!!!!! you are the first who make excuses and you accuse us again??
    when i dont see you anywhere better not speak at all and let the guys that actually are making pvp from your clan to speak
    you were the first to come and say "that pt is not cp, that party was in dual, that party were not 99"
    keep up the good stories

p.s. for members of the pt that fought against us i will accept their opinion and will hear what they say but from a guy that wasn't even there to speak is a bit too much

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
  20. Arcadya

Arcadya User

i answered to his question: "was it a cp?" no it wasn't... "they are xx lvl" no, their lvls are those... wtf now i neither can't answered to your friend's questions? lol
    rly, pls, stop this, you are ridiculous, such as your vids.

and... want to know why you don't see me anywhere making pvp? bcs i, differently from u, make pvp in places of my lvl and go s3 just to make spicula with dualclass... that's why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.