1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSERW

KSERW User

when i entered the server, and ppl asked me where are you from and answered from naia. first answer was "a bot". this is the real hatred:) they told me bot cause i came from a server with a lot bots. and i came here ( free bot server). nice logic!!!! we were killing some enemies and we used warrior potions. they told us bot.and they explained that using warriors pot in core is botting. ( hate again). enter for 1 week in hb just to see what means to be hated without reason, only cause you came from "bot server". ofc i dont care and i dont mind . i just kill the dudes and all perfect:)

Empristis likes this.
  2. Arcadya

Arcadya User

right! ty!

in my wall of text i forgot that potion thing!!!

who blames who uses those in pvp is just someone that doesn't know anything of the game... until h5 thee were 2 kind of pots: cp pots and qh pots...
    cp pots were for everyone, qh for some "chosen one" between castle possessor crew...
    cp pots spamming was the basis of pvp, qh spamming a little less, but doesn't matter... you could win a pvp just being able to spam cp and that was good...

now cpp are completely useless (i still wonder why noblesse chars still have skill to craft those) and some kind of other pots was needed... and wqh now can be bought from everyone.

so ppl instead of blaming who uses wqh should buy and learn to use those and stop crying.

Empristis, AwakenedArrow and KSERW like this.
  3. blogiete

blogiete User

everytime need to find some excuses. as i saw gravedigger and nywers is pro on that )) oh we was after pvp, you come from back with br. and other funny stories )))

4. Alarion

Alarion User

gruzzi and his dogs make excuses all the time, doesnt matter they lose or win there are always some conspiracy theories )))

5. TehLover

TehLover User

i still wonder why ncsoft never before made same autoclick thing like with soulshots but with cp pots.

alarion no offence bro but you starting to have obsession about some ppl and talking only about them everywhere :d want some free joints to chill? hit me up :)

6. sixsense

sixsense User

what are you trying to say here dog , 99% in bs muted you because they dont understand what dog is woofing. you and your kids go back to sandbox to play with animals dung.

and plz make more tears

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    Barack Obama likes this.
  7. syzgod

syzgod User

add a fact to that cp pot thing almost everyone used with some kind of clicker or other 3rd party software like xxxxxxx. it's a fact. where these things worked and you used you were a botter. so easy. also just to enlighten some ppl cp pot will be useful again. just check updates for cp pot.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
  8. sixsense

sixsense User

no respect to people like alarion pathetic banned him self in naia by using programs, calling him self best of best but didint wanted to prove that on amc because no hero status and same equipment ofc amethyst would die from few hits in tournament and alarion would start to panic because no hero berz or hero ud skill .

Barack Obama likes this.
  9. Barack Obama

Barack Obama User

alarion is an average skill aeore who is party recalling in tournaments dont expect much from him.

sixsense likes this.
  10. blogiete

blogiete User

/epic win
    no more words :d btw what was that guy nick in naia? i'm also from there. and can't remember no one with that nick.

11. Shanique

Shanique User

i see alarion's fan club woke up

12. Barack Obama

Barack Obama User

whatever kind of look you were aiming for, you missed

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2013
  13. Zebedin

Zebedin User

wolfpack 4 life ! :cool:

14. yLogy

yLogy User

she wanted to say, alarion and whole bs are really proud of u. keep continue cheering to your childrenâ´s idol named alarion.

15. Alarion

Alarion User

so mad kido who died in olimpiad like **** in few second and i even detected your patethic hide cause you are so low? xddd

specialy for all my haters i always make all fraps with mouse icon on, so everyone can judge always my playstyle from begining of core, to actuall time. i made kinda a lot of frapses in different terms and conditions. i'm still laughing even when after watching some my frapses some ***** claiming i play with programs like our uber (not) kardi z powah grp in past. good for us ppl who wanted to play with scripts and bots like crydeyka already moved to naia, so at least all is known )))

u can cry sixense, but it must be kinda sad for u, when on daily pvp u die like piece of **** same like sprtcs and others getting hits like 12-17k from healer (and 40-60k from amethyst ;pp) and meanwhile together will leiry we can still keep our grp alive even 7 vs 20+. so try harder your propaganda, ppl who know us know also the truth, u can call me bad healer with other haters as long as u wish, by this time i will keep kicking your us most of times ))))

and go go haters, it is always fun to read u at morning cofee

ahh in case some false propaganda and barking ppl like gruzzi cp: anybody wanna 7 vs 7 w/o hero skills and w/o hero weapons, feel free to pm me anytime, we will find some time to do it, ifnot, stop your cheap propaganda plz, cause it is too much patethic xddd

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
  16. Sun40

Sun40 User

hello comrades.

17. sixsense

sixsense User

when you will get doctor degree from your weak polish studies then your words will start have meaning vs me. of course you are proud to kill dagger class at olympiad because is the most easier one for you. i don't care if you kill me or i will win you by damage the fact is that you are low because all top and with same level gear are in blackswans so you never had a fight with them and i m sure u would lose like you lose to triger when you playing on leiry just not saying because your ego level don't let you to say that you lost vs him by using your hands .

and the only reason you are in this server ,because you banned your self from naia by using programs, you are not using programs now ,but who knows. next time you ban your self from server change the nick name at least. who knows maybe you will get ban here by using some qhp auto clicker or other 3th software because you use them before on other servers and all haters that hates bot users will hate you. talking about programs i remember somebody was putting some 3th software on teamspeak channel files that makes players to freeze around i guess it was you.

i enjoy dieing or killing this game is all about pvp i understand what is losing, or you get very angry? when you die? i remember making 40-25kk constantly when you have wizard + hero berz lets see what dmg you gonna take next update when daggers gonna be most op class on damage.

you had a 7vs7 ,but was nothing special​

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  18. Sun40

Sun40 User

hey don't hurt my friend alarion . he was a friend of mine before , he turned full selfish .
    he has good heart , but he is not that good at lineage . that's honest .
    it's never been a problem for me , cuz i liked him .
    but i don't like you , cuz i don't know you ? who are you ? how can you like someone you don't know ?
    why the bananas are yellow and why why why when people do puke , there's aftermath of weird taste in their mouths ?
    that's just some of the misteries of the time we r livin in .

peace out .

19. Barack Obama

Barack Obama User

alarion is a parasite who thinks he is good at this game while the truth is that this server has no longer any competition to offer and playin' on the low populated server he manages to "own" while being actually just an average , but his imagination created him somekind of image that he is somekind of good. i agree alarion i would be mad aswell if i would know that i dedicated my life to the game farmed anything possible as much as you could and at the end you still find out that you are just an average circus clowns with bunch of little helpers of yours which come to forum to bark around acting as lawyers defending their main clown. get over it you just bad...

sixsense likes this.
  20. Sun40

Sun40 User

hey i'm not defending him . i mean he asked me the thing he should never ask for .
    he asked me to give the clan leadership of the most golorious clan of all times to private server player called lampertus .
    just for the record , lampertus is the 10 sec material .
    the most epic trollin of all times . fake accepting his cp into hb and gettin kicked after 10 sec .
    how can alarion ask me to give the leadership to lampertus ?
    since then i understood that alarion is actually not a friend - he's a snake in my boot .
    sorry alarion , i could never accept your request .

and as i can see 2 years later it's all about heartbreakers .
    good to know i planted the right seeds .

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
    Barack Obama likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.