1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JahRasta

JahRasta User

those dot's, that writing style..

u loged wrong account anothervictoryofhb?

2. Sun40

Sun40 User

writing grammatically correct with punctuation offends you ?

3. JahRasta

JahRasta User

nope, where did u get that anothervictoryofhb? where did i said that?

i see same level of stupidity as well

another victory of sun40

4. Sun40

Sun40 User

i couldn't get your joke . i'm sorry .
    i was saying writting grammatically correct is not a style . it's a way to avoid looking like a ***** infront of everyone .
    "stupidity" was not given to me by birth . it came later on . thanks for noticing ....

5. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

doesn't this only mean that you are far more ovegeared than your oponents? claims like this only proove you have far better items and last i checked l2 power comes through items.

6. Alarion

Alarion User

i told it several times and i will say it again: we can acept any 7 vs 7 w/o hero skills and hero weapons, problem is just whenever i say it, mad dogs still are mad but too afraid to acept pvp they just keep their weak propaganda on hv trying to change topic

if we speak about oly, i dont need add anything. i play oly from begining of server, learned a lot, improved my playstyle, watching carefuly how enemies play and keep exchange info about tips and tricks like in old times with hax for example. pppl who know actually play with me or vs me for a long time know truth. and trust me, to kill such piece of **** liek sixense, who some time ago claimed he can beat most daggers on server and take hero quite easy, i dont need even half my items. atm even ppl in ba see how "good" dagger is he. ask skizzik, aszhazi, sorshy, max1mo and many other actually quite well playing daggers they will tell u same. problem is when someone is terrible weak, but speaking like in some god mode. he is even not in top 10 daggers on server.

wont even mention some funny fact, when he had brainlag beeing in our clan sometime ago to help nighmerchantenclave cp (who actually is in ba) to hit us from behind so it was like 7 vs 7 +1 poor sixense doing **** trying to kill his own clanmembers. but as i said, even 5 daggers like couldnt change result of such pvp afterall : )

btw for u yuna and some other who sometimes can think w/o pure hate in eyes: https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=20160 i chosed some actions like 4 vs +12 or 1,5 cp vs 5 parties. if u call it only items (which is not actually true) it means u are driven only by hate, nothing more xdd

sun4o, welcome back. or should i ask maybe anothervictoryofhb? ;pp

u can say whatever u want, but the truth is we were keep playing together even after u left to start running several bot trains on naia and result is we did kinda fine. our clan had worse and better moments but as sepsa mentioned in other topic most of us still play. even u tricked us with clan or not we didnt give up because u wanted to earn some more $$ and u needed to keep my lying, if ppl know each other and trust they will keep playing and trying their best, doesnt matter with only few cps like 1 year ago++ or full clan right now. ask turnon, he was playing in my cp for some long time, he will tell u same, or arimas (funreal) or arqq (those last 2 dont play anymore but u can catch them somehow). for me doesnt matter what u will do, but i think if u come back here it is only to try somehow run some bot trains, nothing more, am i right? : )

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
  7. Sun40

Sun40 User

yo , nah i don't offend you in any way , i was just saying how i felt , and yes u are right , those were some of my reasons .
    and no i didn't come back to run trains , lol - i'm totaly legit and i always was .
    i say you did good with what you had . fact is that your clan has the most power now - which i admire .
    but i don't admire that you called me scammer , cuz i refused to give the clan i build from zero to some random (yeah i consider lempertus random ) .
    no hard feelings , you know i rarely behave serious , so now that's one of this moments .
    past is past .

now about your clan and ba - i got friends on both sides - but as every self respectfull person i would not join either in any point of time , cuz i like the challenge and i rather play in hb than your clan(s) - even tho i got already numerous offers to join various cp's in both sides .

cya on the battlefield .

8. Alarion

Alarion User

good at least we told ourself the truth.

so respect then and cyu on pvp. still sun40 nickname?

9. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

i say by my own experience of all years back, items give several advantage to any player, a player that can sustain 1 full party damage which is not in sacrifice/cele/debuff immunity, to me , is not good, it's geared. a full assisted target under same gear, dies, end of story.

also do not come trying to understand what others "feel", hate is hate, opinion is opinion, fact is fact, im keeping conversation about facts which drive my opinion, if you wanna talk about hate i will only have to conclude the one hating is you.

10. Alarion

Alarion User

ppl who are not blind judge also playstyle from fraps. specially if i take moments like 3-4 vs 7-9 or 7 vs 14 etc.

11. sixsense

sixsense User

well bress team alarion you showed your skills here, enouth we know already your abilities .

i felt in sleep reading this all the time i kill you in olympiad when you play on leiry so sad avoiding to play on own char better use other to check if you still can win others .you can put me in whatever top you want you still die from the "**** liek sixsense" so probably other daggers kill you even faster. and anyway the daggers that read your post already saw that you fail on this comment.

yes i remember attacking your party i enjoyed they was carpets after second try i killed leiry 2 times and the enchanter whatever his nick name in front of sprtcs group.talking about clan members you never was to somebody clan member in that clan you just annoying dog woofing on ts and crying like a baby to lempartus about everything also people will agree that you become his secretory you even change your tone when you speak with him lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  12. Alarion

Alarion User

your stories are amazing... join gruzzi funclub maybe? : )

tell us moar plz about voice etc. by this time i will just smash such lol dagger as u ^^

13. Zebedin

Zebedin User

sun40 and idealistas are back ? :eek:

brace yourself ^.^

14. Zairakh

Zairakh User

hallo sun!

lets pull some hate off now:

@sepsa:
    you got actually 0 rights to call yourself heartbreakers outside of alarion's brainstorming.
    there's more former ooc,more former oldboyz (hi alohrion) ,more former redsky than more former (core) heartbreakers in your clan.
    which consists only of turnon,actually.
    back then the game had a point and it was "who you are",not "who you wish to be" and the tag was representing something more than just "x cp's under the same tag".
    indeed such aspects,i realize,are long gone,when back then people wouldn't ever change clans as pants nor would ever gain respect betraying their clan mates and the tag they wear.
    nothing against you,is not your fault,but still,im just sad to see the road this game took.

@sun40
    heck,tell me did you returned to the game?
    waah,won't believe it however give me ts-skype back and we'll talk a bit. ;)

@alarion

"all you upper class daughters, and working class sons
    it's hard to save a dollar the way the world runs
    we got a counterculture you can buy off a shelf
    if you're losing your identity, try somebody else
    "

was about time,you know,convincing yourself that ghosts does not exists don't make 'em disappear...
    flaming sun40 after what his clan did for you and your party was just the latest example of your real being,no honor,no honesty,no balls,just some dude with multiple masks to wear.
    i thought you'd be better than this.
    but i was silly,i admit,im not even flaming you for this,im just noticing that now the veil is off for everybody to see what it was behind,it couldn't be your fault simply 'cause it wasn't you reporting clan mates,flaming and warring friendly clans while playing with wartags,flaming your clan and talking lies on their back.
    was the masks you had.
    deeply disgusted. i'm not as tolerant as sun40,i admit.

15. sepsa

sepsa User

calling me in discussion i think i never took part of is a bit suprising. anyway, i never feel bounded to any symbol or name neither in game or in real life. in game what matters are ppl you play with, thats why after that clan leadership change issue noone actually care that its not heartbreakers but blackswans. i couldnt recall those clans in my memory although i still can recall last hb leader, idealistas shilen templar hero with crest of afl, genocide, bandofbobs, dont exactly remember which was first, not carrying broken heart near nickname on russian server for roleplayers.
    making new clan in tauti update eve was not something that ppl wanted to spend time on, it took a lot of time and drama to lvl up blackswans up to lvl 10. thanks to courtsey of our past ally, current enemy, nemesys, we had given clan with lvl 8.
    you can call us savages without respect to "lineage culture and history", noone will give a ****.

16. sixsense

sixsense User

the only think you can smash is a keyboard when you lose vs me.

17. Alarion

Alarion User

zairakh, i dont know where u see me trashing sun40. i am far away from doing it, cause there is much more ppl deserve for it. sepsa made nice sum up, after all it doesnt matter. we can say we did clan from begining (lvl8 when hb had lvl 9 with more skills when we were forced by co: sun40-idealistas-warzone to earn some $$ from ch and clan. it is already past, most us still play and have fun, sometimes winning sometimes loosing. for sure i will not forget the fact what our best ****** nemesys did for us giving us this clan when we needed it. even he will be cl of enemy clan to the end i will have always most respect from all enemies to him cause i know him much better than other ppl, specialy those who were less playing, but kinda much talking.

@sixense
    sorry i dont lose usualy vs such trash dagger. win ratio 95%+ deal with it or quit game, noone will cry when such handless will quit server : )

18. Zebedin

Zebedin User

zairakh from franz, true heartbreakers member has spoken :)
    @topic
    where is our valiance update pts and patch notes ? ncw allready have q/a running :mad:

19. Aminiryku

Aminiryku User

tl/dr

man you have quited so why you even trying to be smartest one here? im pretty sure your ego went to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, go cry to lol forums for example, noone actualy care about forum warriors

ps. thx for entertaiming wtf spam i had alot of lolz
    ps2. botterz coming here ;@ they will **** up our server with their mental addict of botting and cheating

20. Zairakh

Zairakh User

@sepsa
    i just read your "cp list" from another thread and aswered you through this cuz the answer was mainly to alarion.
    idealistas was made leader from sun40 before he quitted for sieges purposes,but the leader,until he played,always been sun.

@alarion
    you called him "scammer" and "******" for example,even few pages ago.
    and as i explained you already,nobody can scam something that always belonged to him.
    anyway sun40 reasoned himself,no more need of me here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.