1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sixsense

sixsense User

yes next time you probably gonna restart to me and say i got dc to avoid losing i can deal with this so i don't need to waste time vs you. and if you quit the game most players like nemesys and the rest will get happy you would decrease lag of server.

2. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

i dont take anyone's side, but about lag i think frost is quite a reliable programm that can stop most of 3rd programms, so maybe this lag in sieges is cause to the extremely large amount of players in 1 place, cause as we all know l2 uses very old game engine, so in my opinion when some1 like me for example that plays with 4 gb ram ddr2 to be honest (yes i know its ancient :p) will have lags cause to the big info packages that ram cant elaborate quickly enough

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
  3. Alarion

Alarion User

i like when such ***** using fail conspiracy theories about me using some programs. funny fact is u were playing our clan for a long time and u know the truth, so u keep saying some bul**** like nyweris and gruzi and lie yourself : ) . u are getting better than shaon slowly, keep going. and even u will get 2 times double hide by some luck i dont care, cause i keep ******* u usualy on both daily and oly, cause u are so low dagger.

@zairakh

as i said for me topic is over, we managed to get enough with our how u called "low cl" more than enough. we both know sun4o was cl only at the very begining of core, cause later he slowly stopped giving a single **** specialy in moment we left kardi cheater clan and wanted rebuild hb. most things was done by arqq and i was helping him a lot. sun40 was cl but he even was saying several time that he didnt want it anymore. in the moment he gave it to idealistas he logged maybe few times mostly i guess to see what he need to do to cash out. ok it is his choice, but dont lie that sun4o was real cl with idealistas, cause both them were carrying only to get some $$ in future for ch. anyway it is pointless to speak about it, the fact is we have 2 side server now, kinda a lot of pvp and we focus on winning next mass pvp, not about talking about some old past time...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Sun40 likes this.
  4. khaot

khaot User

ah, arent u dagger which did big emo and fail, rapped at game, leave game and spam only at forum? just remember what u did :d

5. sixsense

sixsense User

yes i was playing for more then half year and i remember some polish guy giving some files that makes other players around you to freeze or have lags. also some players like to use clickers for quick healing potions, but whatever you should know better since you was using it before. don't know what you are ****** on daily every time you see me you just start to heal your self non stop and still you give crp to ba. if you lose in oly vs low daggers then i have no comments about your playing skills.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
  6. Melll

Melll User

soap opera lol

7. Razzly

Razzly Banned

alarion and sixsense,

your arguments against each other went to far. maybe it better idea to meet each other at olympiad/coliseum then flaming each other. please stop your nonsense discussion.

regards

8. Melll

Melll User

u can always meet on boz core like me and niewolnica :d

Razzly likes this.
  9. Razzly

Razzly Banned

or 7v7 like yesterday

10. Alarion

Alarion User

i think i will finish in this moment u need just make stupid lies to keep your propaganda up. i'm kinda suprised u need to lie even in front your ex-cp memebrs who also read this forum, but it is your problem. some random barking will not change the facts. ))

@john100
    hello my dear hater. after your emo quit from shani cp u came back already to game? xdd

11. Melll

Melll User

interesting coz we were 6, with 1 healer

12. KSERW

KSERW User

razzly has two features. bad in numbers and good in changing clans.

13. sixsense

sixsense User

there is no lie and as i remember you are the biggest liar in your clan. my ex-cp knows the truth and you really don't want to know what they really think about you.

14. Shanique

Shanique User

omg... every time when i see this topic there is more and more fantasy than truth... why you guys write this stories?... it's bored already :mad:

15. sixsense

sixsense User

because alarion don't like to accept the truth so he keeps saying there is some kind of propaganda when is not. now give to sepsa cp -dkp because i was disturbing his farm ​

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  16. 1love1

1love1 User

it wasn't emo quit just real life and business thinks, i never wanted to finish play but difficult life decisions make me to stop , just loose all stuff cuz of this but its only pixels . i made new char for now 97 lvl and probably around new year i start play active for now to much work cant play every day = not active as a cp member.
    hater noooo, i never care about ur game (u got realy good pt )but u just funny guy:p i could be wrong as a 3/4 cp of bs clan :p

peace and love

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
  17. Shanique

Shanique User

old story... closed long time ago
    now we have new drama :p

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  18. Razzly

Razzly Banned

just like your comments in vid http://youtu.be/fzwaul9cfq8?t=1m37s

best wishes to 1shot guys: elderine, fakemessiah, sctheberserk

19. KSERW

KSERW User

after bs were you will go ?:p we made you leave oath and ltunited. now you went to bs. pro clan jumper. never won us:) and you never gonna won us ):)

20. TehLover

TehLover User

bandwagons will always exist :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.