1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LotuS

LotuS User

they afraid on equel numbers pvp

2. wolf32

wolf32 User

i cant agree with you on this one.
    since the beggining of the game it had an awesome pvp system and it still has it , but god chronicle messed our minds a bit. lineage ii was one of the best games in a lot of aspects back in time and probably the most likeable thing bout this game to us is pvp system, but you have to remember that each player looks different into the game they are playing and you shouldnt blame them for trying to enjoy themselves playing the game.
    i knew a lot of people who back in time in chronicles like c4/interlude/hellbound used to enjoy dressing up their characters, craft themselves armors/weapons/jewels and even make a storylines for their own characters and clans.
    i dont want to spread a lot and make a wall of text because on this subject i could talk a lot and it wouldnt end , lol..
    anyway what i wanted to say is that the game doesnt always rotate around the pvp.

3. Sindeya

Sindeya User

yea well your point is valid also, i met some ppl like this too, but they didn't play in one of the 2 sides of the server, they played in small clans chinchillin all day.

every general idea has it's exceptions.

4. NemesysX

NemesysX User

[​IMG]

when i kill hi ppl i m always saying gf.

when hi kills me, they tell : go gank toi nemesys..

how pathetic can you be...

5. Hax

Hax User

cuz ur trash

6. NemesysX

NemesysX User

grow pubic then speak again, i cant respond properlly to minors. ty.

7. Hax

Hax User

you can't respond properly at all with your english :d
    my age doesnt change the fact that you are trash ingame, does it?

8. Gilby

Gilby User

little boy needs attention ? no one is paying attention to nemesys.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  9. NemesysX

NemesysX User

now its more accurate.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  10. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

guys keep the flaming and the comments towards peoples real lives/families out please.

regards.

11. Hax

Hax User

nemesys we all know ur hurt everytime u get 1-2shot by anyone ingame :/

12. NemesysX

NemesysX User

who said i m hurt? try not be so pathetic in your desparate attempts to pose yourself as a superior to who ever knows what, cuz everyone knows you are not.
    you play a healer, you have 0 perspective on a proper dd, you have apparently 0 knowledge of lineageii even tho u claim the opposite.
    the post about your age was not flamewise, its a solid fact, when i was your age i had more free time to waste, nowadays i dont,
    aka more grinding = more advanced character.
    maturity would allow you to think before you open your mouth instead of simply trying to make ppl mad over a game, which for some weird reason,
    you should look into it btw, offers you joy and hapiness.
    "we all know.." really? cause based on my experience from day 1 in this server i had the plessure to receive more respect from my enemies that u would even receive from your own clan members.
    but keep on trying to make ppl mad about their l2 performance, its non the less amusing to watch the depth of your failure as a player and as a part of a community type game like l2.

13. Hax

Hax User

i dont need respect from "enemys" and i dont need more than a certain degree of respect from my clan.
    unfortunately i'm not trying to make anyone mad over this game, i'm just doing my best on keeping my own joy of winning and competing up.
    nevertheless i have even experience on hero dd's so i know what it is to play dd, sorry :/

"community type game", from what i know lineage was always based on these flames and competitions ingame, there doesnt need to be a "friendly" relation with ur enemys, cuz without every win is even more worth.
    of course people who fail at doing anything in this game go back to "real life", "respect" or w/e.

14. Zairakh

Zairakh User

well,beyond sidethinking now,seriously i wont give any credit to a server where even people like awaken could get to the hero voice.
    my excuses if you made a serious hero on a official server.

right on this.
    but you have to flame for something worth it...i mean,you cant flame someone for gettin killed on his subclass else you will look simply dumb.

@neme
    never post screens of your character dead in a public forum.(c).

15. Gilby

Gilby User

yeah better post when u kill 76++ cw with awakened char like u did @ server start its more pro.

16. Patri

Patri User

well neme, this is all part of the game, at complaining you re only giving reasons to ppl flame you, and call you qq kid, so come on try to avoid this kind of pictures on forum, thats just useless =(. and is true maybe when u kill hi u say gf but some of your clam members are just disgusting, also they really gang toi, cause i have been farmed there late night. so thats why you are paying for them!
    btw are u asking power lvl to alarion in that pic? alarion cant even lvl himself (hi dont let him =( so try with another person ;)

/tenchars123456789

17. Hidrica

Hidrica User

some of them like to dance

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  18. NemesysX

NemesysX User

patri patri patri patri read againz!!
    he is speaking about main :p

@zaira i couldnt even care less about screeny of me being dead lol. y so serious?!?!

@hax - (unfortunately i'm not trying to make anyone mad over this game) yes you are, thats the meaningless flame, learn the difrence, if u cant, google it.

@hax 2 - nothing personal m8, but ppl with yr behavior is what i despise more than anything else in mmo games.

for me you r something like:--> {oh! oh! i killed them oh! oh! i m so good} /repeated every 10 sec or less
    every and only answer you are always providing:--> you sux, you are scrub, you blah blah bad...
    honestly m8, blah blah less pew pew more...

(freindly reminder, yr you always pr argument is invalid when u speak to me..keep that in mind)

19. Hax

Hax User

if i flame someone it doesnt neccessarily mean that i want to make him mad.

"blah blah less pew pew more..." nice to hear that from someone who always faces either the ground or pr's. i pewpew all i can bro, just my enemys dont always stay at their place :/

20. Zairakh

Zairakh User

yea i see your reasons it but is good to avoid give assists to enemies that want easy ways to flame you. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.