1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

well you found me the other day, killed me twice, died once to me, and about 7 times to randoms in my pt or even just to mobs oh and alot of bsoeing was involved too , bad razzly xd gg at gf :d

2. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

wtf is this randoms a kills randoms b and 10 pages spamm , this is not serious ;/

3. Elesmira

Elesmira User

you think we should talk only about a hero or hero wannabe or super geared random kills b hero or hero wannabe or super geared random? or only about blackswans blackangels and redguards? guess what!!! kitty got claws too mr i have no freaking idea who you are.

4. UBERSOLDAT

UBERSOLDAT User

i visit this place like once a week and accidentally found some discussions about my game play here.

i'm not existed or proud of any of my actions there or there, but its just the way it is. if you are cw , then you'll die unless you are in my friend list, if you help my cw same will happen. i can't understand what is so obvious and clear for everybody that if you don't like being killed then leave your clan and just don't flag, then maybe (yes maybe) if you will keep your mouth shut when all this is over you wont be pked. there is almost no moral in me while playing this game, never had any principles or anything similar like many players here has, for me its all about enjoyment. of course there is no remorse scammers and their friends, but in all in all, its just a game. a vast majority of l2 population simply forgot that.

i really doubt it sir.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    NileCrocodile likes this.
  5. NileCrocodile

NileCrocodile User

qft. i actually have no problems being killed by you or anyone 99 in s3 as far as it keeps w/o flaming. its a game, its meant to be like that. i, myself acted and i will act totally same, always :) wars are won in a dirty ways and fun is experienced when playing w/o rules :) can't understand ppl crying of being killed by a player in a pvp game :)

p.s. add me to friends, i want to hit 95 asap :d

6. yLogy

yLogy User

i'm no bs member, so i don't must be polite and loyal to u. calypto, he is enjoying pvp and he proof everyday how stronk he is by killing randoms in cr etc, because he can. i'm sure, if he should be able to kill someone stronger, he will. but he simply can't, because he is bad player without brain.
    calypto in pvp.
    tower of insolence, 13 floor. sunny day, north- eastern wind.
    mighty calypto in my party. we said, everybody use elixirs. and calypto said, sowwy, i don't have money for it. ok! after i started to explain him our strategy in pvp. i said few times in a row, stay near healers and hit targets, which are near them or which attack them. and i also said, u will go infront only on my command. after he said. lol, u wanna teach me how to play???
    pvp started and guess what? calypto as real pro jumped in front without any immune and got 1 shot from someone. since cc was kiting a bit and jumped too far away from healer range, there was no possibility to ress him.
    so players, don't worry. this person maybe terorize u, when u exping your dual or smth, but he is very bad. maybe this is reason, why he is doing it. he need to proof something to yourself and boost own ego.

7. NileCrocodile

NileCrocodile User

who the hell cares? i know some ppl who are op in oly's while ****s at mass pvp's, and vice versa. judging someone by his abilities in one or another situation isn't fair. the most important point in this discussion should be that this game has no rules and everyone can play it how they want. i myself can't exp in s3 normally mainly because calypto, it's annoying yes, but he's playing his game and as long as he doesn't say anything it's totally ok for me. if it will become too hard for me- i'll ask cl for permission to untag. most people on this server wants everything on their plate, thats why even high lvl cp's change clans and joins winning side, while others prefer to progress slowly through fire and water and doesn't qq about it.

8. UBERSOLDAT

UBERSOLDAT User

to be honest i don't remember whole situation what happened that day at baium but afaik when i awoke before baium someone invited me for baium pvp and asked to join ts channel wh. so immediately some random/previously unheard voice started to giving me commands what i should do, so i asked him is he going to teach me how to play as dagger ? some guys loled and he shut up. what happened later i don't remember as previously noted i just awoke few moments before pvp, just remember that we were alone vs many ba/rg parties. thing is , even if what you wrote is truth, should i care about that ? if your point was decrease/lose my reputation in front of others, then dear sir, you failed big time, because in order to lose reputation - first need to have it and its obvious do i have it or not :)

9. Zebedin

Zebedin User

calypto is one of the most active players in game
    always doing something (killing high ego ****** greeks that think they are olympic gods, but they are only 2 months on core, asking for shut the mouth up, coz they just cant simply go to other spot )
    geting almost 90% zariches
    killin rich kids/one hand banditos/high ego greeks/mad polish :(
    he is just literally everywhere im glad to be hes friend, he never ever let me down

i wish core have more active players of hes kind

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Elesmira and UBERSOLDAT like this.
  10. yLogy

yLogy User

nop, i wanted to show to everybody, u are just lol. u speaking here to whole community, i will not kill u, maybe, if u will shut up etc.. to be honest 1000 times better players than u, don't have so arrogant behaviour. they will never speak like u to others. and point is, u never know how good low level in s3 or cr is. so i think, its kinda pathetic when u even try to speak some stronk words, don't write here or i will flag on u ... so i just shown to everybody, u are bad player, because follow some basic strategies isn't gear based, but brain based. and even 85 dagger can stay near me and don't die like random. for sure he need some brain for it. that's all, what i wanted to say. just respect more other players and dont type them bull****s like shut up, u dont have rights to speak etc...:)

11. UBERSOLDAT

UBERSOLDAT User

would be good if you could point me to that sentence where i asked you about your opinion about me ? just the fact is, that there are much more better healers in clan/server who can manage to keep their party membs alive no matter how many enemies are around and obviously - you are not one of them ;((((

12. yLogy

yLogy User

unfortunatly, i'm not. like 90 % of healers will run to u and try to heal or celest. unfortunatly this is kind of healing called im here, **** me plx plox. more or less this is basic problem in mass pvp for most of groups playing here. moving like ......, dieing and after asking, how the **** u are always alive last ?... :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    AllEyesOnMyPony, Shanique and turnON like this.
  13. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

better healers? where in bs? despite lolarion who shows some skills from time to time everything else is trash

14. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

interesting discussion from you two. in my point of view main problem would be that you are in 2 different cp and probably both of the cp have different style of play. for example some cp play like logy described (where the dager stay behind, kinda guarding) then you have the cp that play like i call it "fortress" (grouping all arround the tank). and then there are the cp that preffer faster rush type when everyone rushes forward leaving the healers out of the enemy range but still staying in range for the celes/purge/grp heal (which have bigger range than the panic heal). so i guees when you are usually not playing together and just for 1 random pvp nobody is going to change his/hers playing style.

15. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

nice logic with a lot of proofs and developed thesis.

16. Alarion

Alarion User

sorry i am feoh, not healer...

17. turnON

turnON Banned

you're right there are no good healers, that's why you have 3 hero healers in clan

18. Razzly

Razzly Banned

please stop spamming thread with useless pictures.

regards

ps: if you like to post pictures with funny gif's please make different topic

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    Zebedin, TehLover and Elesmira like this.
  19. Reckless

Reckless User

can anyone here explain me why there are two clans running around with the same crest who appear to be at war with eachother? that is, there exists some alliance heartbreakers and a clan. i try to stay out of the server drama, but this thing really stands out. did some alliance broke up or something?

by all means, you can call me a random or whatever. :)

20. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

just scroll several pages back and read the drama

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.