1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

said the guy with nebemires at party........... enought internet for today mr.30 seconds party

about calypto, idk he's just mad, he was trying to proove me 4 hours at morning how he know everything about dagger, when i tried to explain him how it works at olympiad he just said nop, and keep repeating his bull****, even though he lose vs me for seconds at oly ;/ he live in his own reality thinking he's the best dagger eu and everyone else is overgeared, well boy i got +3 bound set and i still own u =/ i had to block him so he could stop pming me with his conspiracy teory, he's like second pr0ton lol
    dagger to lose vs wynn, that's kinda hard =/

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
  2. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

hahahaha calypto that ninja xd it was funny fighting with him at oly i didnt even try to kill him because all i wanted is get 10 match certi but this guy is hilarious :d i wasnt even moving he came to me used like 2-3skills than ninja fake death i was like wtf kill me faster ain't nobody got time for that , but he still preform some action it was funny although :)

3. Hax

Hax User

guso > all in healer terms, except bahhie and then me.

brazilou power reinforced!

4. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

******* rage quiter start play again so healers will have some competition, or change same class as me so i will have some competition

5. Hax

Hax User

my spys said that healers are overgeared atm! hard for me to go against it!
    mb in 1-2 months i go summoner and then troll troy and dolan on hero voice!

6. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

you will get healer hero easier than summoner cuz most of healers are 1 handed bandits hero's cuz no competition or hero wannabe's like that unknown random nebemires but ofc you can try for summoner it will be fun.

7. Hax

Hax User

1 handed bandits (dolan especially) have like pvp armor or bless jewels and stuff and i dont like that :< healer cb is, although skill matters quite a bit, still gear based too qq

8. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

give me bahhie and i will beat 90% of healers with r99 normal retri/eternal set +6 its all about skillz

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
  9. Alarion

Alarion User

much depends on skill, but if we speak about two strong healers with good skills fighting each other on cb items will mostly decide (or amount of small mistakes like interupted talisman, or interupted reset etc.). if we speak about items it is kinda pure math (3% from xxx + 5% from yyy etc. etc.).

hax, i dont have pvp set. ametysto got and sometimes i borow, but usualy i play w/o cause amethyst doing oly or coc in same moment or leiry go with me at same time (yes she started farming oly and even i played on her only once still some guys qqing "alarion stop playing on leiry" which means she is improving on this aspect of game as well.

when i was smashing crydeyka during cb when we were feeding leiry for hero she had almost all my items and i was fighting in normal tradable r99 +6 with some normal retri with 1 sa. on 6 matches i lost 1 (dont want to say it cause i know it sounds patethic but i had some lags during this fight cause of my lovly brother...) and rest i won her or even killed her 2 times.

when i fight now on cb even w/o half items i want to have i still kill most healers within 2 minutes (cleanse, cele, cleanse, ud, turn to stone etc. take some time to start doing normal damage) which is **** ridiculous for me and showing how low skill got most healers on oly if they cant stay other healer dps getting best heals skills avaiable...

10. Hax

Hax User

yep you are right, there are many pathetic healers in oly.
    well i mean if i'd compete against any of you, it's still, you+trigger+ronove being in the same clan. if i go for cardi, i gotta beat se+ee too, both being better geared if they want to + ronove getting relogs by those two.
    kind of hard, dont you think :d? if i had close to same items, i'll surely go cardi vs ee/se, that won't be a problem for me :p just the items which you all have the possibility to get is a bit hard to fight against. (yes as alarion said it's simple maths. the higher the % difference, the harder the fight. up to 30% difference i wont really mind, cuz that can be made up by skills, but everything above is really really hard if enemy doesnt make any mistakes)

11. Alarion

Alarion User

well if u think u can beat me with 30% difference only with your skill (lets imagine we have similar gear) i think u are wrong, specially u had some kinda long break and i am never slacking with improving my gameplay xdd

12. Hax

Hax User

well depends on what dmg its based, vs you 30% is probably too hard!
    but if i come back you let me alone in oly cb, else unfair, screw u dolan

13. Alarion

Alarion User

well i dont want to be rude, but when u finally come back to game? xd

14. Sun40

Sun40 User

alarion and hax sitting in the tree
    kissing
    then comes marriage.
    then comes baby in the baby carriage,
    ****ing his thumb,
    wetting his pants,
    doing the hula, hula dance!
    hue hue hue

i don't want core server , leave me alone .

15. Hax

Hax User

sun4o, still celebrating your powerdomination on server start? :d

16. Sun40

Sun40 User

hey , no , i moved on . this server wasn't good enough to keep me interested . i mean i never played a server less than 4-5 years , and this core bs kept me interested for about 5-6 months . it's a shame really.
    infact the game isn't what it use to be once the prices of cho cho hitted below 40 lizzzzzards a bil .
    it is what it is .

17. Hax

Hax User

yeh i was surprised about the lizards a bil aswell.
    went down quite more than 50% from start.

18. Razzly

Razzly Banned

dear users,

as usual please stop flaming each other and return to discussion. all further spam/trolling will be rewarded.

regards

19. Sorsha

Sorsha User

amen !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    Melll likes this.
  20. Hax

Hax User

banana_for_scale should introduce him or herself ! awesome nick. could actually be gustavobr in disguise!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.