1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisaa

Lisaa User

y, coming`to castle 8 times to get carpeted by "pets of a bot clan" should be an achievement! i won't even talk if i was in your place..

2. KSERW

KSERW User

we won 2 fights and we were 3-4 times less... yes we lost the other fights by your superior numbers. now plz doggy to cry to your master, you cant speak to a free man^^ woof woof!!!

IamDan likes this.
  3. Lisaa

Lisaa User

the only fight we lost that day was against ba+some carpets and only once. superior numbers? 49 people, 7 full parties in cc. if you are not able to gather even that number, i'm sorry for you. still butthurt for not being able to do anything for a whole month?

4. KSERW

KSERW User

what ? 1 month we were killing each lt outside peace zone... its like you. you never take any pvp. just in siege field with more numbers. hb> lt end of story doggy. the last days i didnt even found a full lt pt to kill.. pve pve pve , peace zone , pve peace zone . pve peace zone. "its so nice to kill mobs, i feel pro". come on only burgis is out some times. and some other ninja mode of elesmira. 1 arrow + bsoe , but at least he try to pvp.

enter the zerg pve side! join lt now. they will help to kill keltir elpies and make more equips ( to kill easier .....mobs).
    gn for now. i revived the forums for today.

forums: ty sctheberserk.!!!

5. Lisaa

Lisaa User

the only thing i see when i look at your posts is like some handless ****** is trying to bark something out of him. this is not going to happen.

6. whosyourdaddy

whosyourdaddy User

yes, cuz ltunited is able to do something w/o support from your protectors (bs)... so bragging about numbers is the only thing u can do cuz whole your clan except few are only numbers, nothing else but its cool for u cuz u can at least feel like you r making difference in this war but truth is that every clan that can bring same numbers can replace u and no one will see any difference. only few ppl from ltu know what they are doing and i cant find a reason why they still in this clan having around so many randoms with huge ego who still dont know the reason why they are in ltu...

Yunalesca likes this.
  7. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

"wham bam thank you ma'am!!"

8. Elesmira

Elesmira User

49/4=12.5 = aprox 2 parties -smt, 49/3=16.333...=aprox 2 parties +smt. you were at least 5 parties as far as i remember. do not mess with numbers.

actually the only party i see for pvp from your clan going organised for pvp is your party. same goes in us and we just do not meet usually oo. now talking about the rest there are some pvp movements of 1-3 usually people quite often but nothing more. so i let you know that your pvp tactics do not differ so much from ours, do not be so proud of them.about the many lows in clan there is some reason they are inside, shake your head and you will have the answer (or maybe not?). also thanks for mentioning me in your post. yes i do act like what you described because 1) i like it, 2) i do not like give crp for free so i am not an idiot after killing one of you being heavily outnumbered just to stay and die after you all try to kill me :d (since when archers are tanks?), 3) i like the qq in pms 4) my gear ****s 5) i hate asking for res in clan chat and for that reason i go to clan hall losing some xp which is vital at 98 lvl if you die many times 6) i do not fear to go out of clan hall for pvp without a healer on my butt.

i am sorry but.............
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
  9. Lisaa

Lisaa User

there were a few clans before us. primalfears couldn't hold themselves - merged with bs. enclaves - tried to do the same thing like we are doing now, even with higher numers, better levels - failed, and they know why. they didn't even stood for 4 months as far as i remember. we are doing this for almost half a year and it seems we are not that bad, so far we succeed in every part we are responsible of. despite the fact i have some disagreements with dontcry about clan managment, his leadership lead us where we are now. tbh, i couldn't count many clans that are alive from the beginning. in fact, it's only bs, rg, us and a few small pve clans(not sure about the last one). bmf died, hi died, ooc died, ob died, thehorde died, enclave died, hb died (but ok, were revived a bit by some butthurt people). insulting people here won't change the fact that atm you are no match for us (this one was for hb) with the same numbers or even less.

we have periods when we pvp more and we have periods when we do it less. atm it's the last one. i'd rather prepare my cp for upcoming update and finish 99's than go out for some cheap-*** hb. anyway, i find myself pvp'ing almost non stop with rg's in soh which is enough for me now. btw, i didn't see hb's out there in soh for quite some time. guess why..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
  10. whosyourdaddy

whosyourdaddy User

the only reason why u still didnt merge with bs is that there is not enough room in bs to do it :) you are just a meatshield for almost half year and yea, it seems you are not bad at this. bragging about dead clans and yours so great cuz still existing makes huge smile on my face :) 4 months when your protectors bs are dominating whole server for that time. i wonder how long your clan gonna stay alive when bs will leave u or start to be loosing side :) its a reason why bs not helping u to get more heroe's, its a reason why dontcry lead your clan like this for so much time w/o improving. its a reason why ltunited not merging with other clan cuz except bs who would want it? for what? stay where u stay and look behind bs backs whats going on in server and be happy from that what u have thanks for them cuz w/o bs no one even say a one word about your clan on this forum. its not hard to keep clan alive when u win almost everything thanks to allied clan, its hard when situation is opposite and if they survived that then u can speak about success cuz now u dont even know what success is :)

11. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

if all ppl in all pve clan could, they would join bs lol (as we've seen countless times before)

no wonder you see castle owners changing constantly in this server, and clans dying in few months, cause the weaklings want others to win for them.

12. Razzly

Razzly Banned

please go back to your fortress

13. faanas

faanas User

ofc u dont need to pve. i wish u could buy chars and items for whole clan or even a clan itself like you. then we could do pvp all the day. and then all ****ing hb'ers would dissapared from the map

p.s. guys i strogly recommend just ignore those idiots because they get too much attention and then feel important

14. Lisaa

Lisaa User

we were alive before we were taken to ally, we will be alive even they will leave us. keep beeig delusional, i like getting some fun.

15. Robby

Robby User

no it was a group effort to evict your *** from here, because what you spread is not propaganda,its disease

16. Hax

Hax User

when did ppl start thinking bs are using programs?
    i mean most of them are so utterly terrible and not even worth a 1minute fight that it is very unlikely that they use things like that oo

17. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

since bs grow up even more and their opponents starting having lag during sieges due to some zerg, aaand you know... that hate :d (my pov though, w8ing for someone to throw a stone on me) :d

18. sepsa

sepsa User

since enemies are looking for an excuse for their failures. for some individuals its just too hard to live with fact that they are simply bad in this game.

Hax likes this.
  19. Hax

Hax User

like troy and dolan. i totally agree with you at this point

20. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

the only reason we got attention its cause of qqers like u, you made whole server talk about us, everywhere nonsence...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.