1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tekilla

Tekilla User

what no sence? i just care about people who play 5-8 hour per day. ( i have bad english because i m not english men and i dont care about it). you want sey its normal to play so many time before computer? and people who play 5 hours+ dont have any problem?????, you seriously write it???? what part men you dont get? seriously you dont see anything bad in this game? new things, new instances, new kinds of systems plunder your time? seriously farm adena(istance+raids+epicks) 4-5 hours per day is normal?

i think korea shouldn't think by korean breins and ideas. what part of the game is best? -pvp or farming mobs? - u never give yourself this question?? pvp with same people everyday is so great? maybe your brein cheat you, maybe its not so cool? maybe best is when you have many ways of solutions? example 4 thousand not 1 thousand of players.

and who sey i cant judging the people? world should be always pleasant, nobody never criticize you? and i dont tell l2 is for loosers i just tell year after year l2 players have lesser balls and sey ok for all changes in game that's my point.

ow and i was listen shanique 1 time! it was realy tired voice - maybe to many time on crp table haha. seriously this system is not normal.
    and word ,,mad" - she use it every 2 posts dont mean anything. that how you can to recognise person who dont have anything interesting to sey.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    RedWind likes this.
  2. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

and again you are speaking by your own example and opinion. but this is not comunism or dictatorship. if some1 wants to play 24/7 its his/hers opinion and your innability to do so doesn't matter in the slightest.

3. Tekilla

Tekilla User

men when you write on any kind of forum ,,in internet" you write own opinion not opinion your friends or father, or your dog. comunism, dictatorism wher? ther is nothin bad to not fear and write what do you think about somethin. the fact is that 5h( or how you write: 24/7) is not safe and not normal and you will not tell that i dont have right. so stop talk bulls*it.

4. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

i rarely talk bull**** and that's usually when i'm drunk. and yeah if it's ok for me then 5,10,20 hours are perfectly fine. for example i have been playing with russians on russian servers for quite long. their style is 2,3 months playing more than 12 hours a day, this way accuiring items and adena that put them light years before others and then switching to 3,4 hours cp pvp,instances. and i don't see anything bad in it. the problem is that you are always behind apparently everyone and that makes you basically hater.

5. Hax

Hax User

wondering why we have absolutely no grammar nazis here! there is a lot of work to do :d

6. Robby

Robby User

it's pointless

7. Tekilla

Tekilla User

in your one's point of view are two errors -first of all 5-20 hours it's not normal playing style. i dont want to write u are true idio* but how call the guy who play 5-20 hours to get best items? when server have 2 years or more he dont have new blood and he have just old bored players who wanna left server: wher are holyinqisition, enclaves, oldboys, thehorde, outofcontrol, bemyfrag and many more clans? the sieges dont look like 1 side battle? i m not hater with my skill i win 70% maches on oly i lose just with 24/7 players or with guys with nolife cps, this is not big deal.
    but the game should be fair - how do you think new players will come here or will look clear server? whats the point to start game on server wher after 1 year u will be still newbie? ye, ye welcome in lineage ii eu.

of course selling virtual characters is forbiden beter lose players.
    and dialoge with men under lsd+alcohol in use is useless, emo brein 4ever.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  8. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

[​IMG]

9. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

well about that i just want to say that l2 was never about fair play etc, since c1 the nolifers ppl were way better than ppl that play 1-2 hours per day, the fact that since then cheaters and co. existed and all those who take advantage of exploits proves it. l2 itself is not fair when for example a rookie have an awesome drop while other older players could never had that drop, when a game depends on random luck a lot its not fair...
    more or less if you think about it, its exactly like the real world, ppl that work a lot earn a lot too.
    and we must always have in mind that its possible that many ppl are playing online games like l2 because they dont have a job and to many of them maybe its a way to forgot their problems in real life.
    we cant judge others without knowing the real reasons behind their actions, and i want to add, generally speaking, that its not nice accusing someone for his/her english when many ppl dont have the same chances on education

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    Elesmira, melcz and Hax like this.
  10. Razzly

Razzly Banned

dude stop with this nonsense. free time can be spend in many various stuff . some people drink beer/cheap wine every day, some steal money/stuff , some stand at the goverment just to get their few $$ money for weed/vodka and some simply spam forum with nonsense. some of them simply play game.

why the hell you care about who plays how much. stop this **** and if the game overcomes you or you can't keep up just simply leave for dofus or something.

and stop posting all the time the same arguments, it has been already explained to you,

regards and have good evening

11. Hax

Hax User

words of truth, some people still wont understand this

Ninious and KSERW like this.
  12. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

bemyfrag? hahahahahhah
    hahahahhahahahahahha
    hahahahahah
    hjahahahahahah this clan is the bigest joke i have ever seen, them quit every server if them lose anything ...

13. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

logy!!! i need u tomorrow!! be online somehow plz :d
    @topic: i like this thread.

14. xMikuu

xMikuu User

[​IMG]

so? we even won the pvp, where are your words now.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
  15. yLogy

yLogy User

they went sleep, dafaq u expect they are robots? after 19h of kiting is normal they need to sleep...

16. Shanique

Shanique User

my word: gratz blessed valakas to some1 (guess guys who will get it ^^)

17. Hax

Hax User

[​IMG]

bs daggers exploiting version 2.

to explain ppl: they didnt enter with any cc.

18. sh1ny

sh1ny User

elronia will get it.

your argument is invalid :)

19. whosyourdaddy

whosyourdaddy User

i heard it was more lagalakas than valakas :)

RedWind and iExpliCity like this.
  20. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    iExpliCity, PuppyRaWr, sh1ny and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.