1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yLogy

yLogy User

no lol this is just epic. top clan at core. gz, gz.
    and calypto please, now go make some scam shop to aden and u will become my personal favourite nr.1 here :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
  2. Troy

Troy User

change sides start hating, good example of it

ps: i'm not defending what calypto did as i would never do something like that, but you are talking about whole clan from someone's action

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
  3. JahRasta

JahRasta User

o varge... calypto... tiesiog lol...
    so desperate to start war...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
  4. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

couldn't resist... seriously? don't you have something else to talk about and comparing someones' dmg to "he has no friends"??? 1. he has more real friends in this game than you can ever imagine, and not because he can, or because what he have... 2. donations? really? wake up, it is not a private server you're playing in. 3. yes, he is cool, and not only people on this server thinks so. look at his fraps and read the comments about his gameplay. i have no idea why there is so much hate against bs (may be you have your reasons), but before you're talking about someone who has the respect of more than 1 generation of lineage 2 players, get your facts stright.

5. S4ch3

S4ch3 User

about point 2: it is not a private server but as long as if u put 50euros in game you can get 2-3-4kkk, op talisman that charge on every kill or enchant wep which doesnt even bring down your previous enchantment on failing.. there is something wrong.

6. Alarion

Alarion User

u just miss 1 point. those talizmans are tradable. it means anyone can get them via adena as well (and 95% + ppl do like this). also even if there would be no l2store at all u think ppl wouldnt buy adena from other players as they always were doing from the very begining of this game? (including privat as well)

@logy

why u change topic? xddd

ofc for me also what calypto is doing is not fun at all. i never ever remember me coming to some lol spot trying to kill some lowbies or start war, cause i prefer to keep cleaning trashes from ba (i speak only about single units, never about whole clan cause in general i respect most enemies) but we know very well both our clans got such ppl who looking for some fun killing low lvls (look on manos, mighty protector of kamael village, or hack3r, guy who killing some ppl and insulting them hard mostly in polish language including insulting family). game always has such ppl and afteral it is l2, not some 100% seperated pve from pvp like others mmo.

more funny is what i put and that u even play with those *****s in party what is kinda pity if we think how good healer are u among those trashes who need to just keep lying and spread **** around all the time to get some attention ))))

7. Arcadya

Arcadya User

being in our cp was not enough, we were too polite and fair maybe.

8. Alarion

Alarion User

you know, from some reason sometimes i think same... ; p

9. Arcadya

Arcadya User

hahahaha ok, let's start talking dirty! :p

10. Hax

Hax User

and im best healer eu.
    fact is troy has pvp set for sure! (hated me last time on hv ajajajajja) (just checked my siege fraps where he gets hilariously low dmg even with debuffs and thats only possible on pvp set + hunter talisman)
    /conspiracy on.

11. sixsense

sixsense User

ofc you are very proud to make a video when you win and the losing parts you cut all the time like people who was there and killed you will not realize ^^ killing 70 people with 170 zerg feeling strong and i see you on hv you feel very tough guy saying some ****. i bet 10 billions if ba would make ally with bs, bs would still farm heroes and dragons,epics and everything even log at siege and stand like bots in aden for 2 h lol. and troy when you gonna admit that you are just a donar? i am also happy that i left cp because that archer was handles orbinka would say the same. and btw how much adena you pay to moderator to edit my post?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    RedWind likes this.
  12. A1S2D3

A1S2D3 User

when the sky falls down

who havent know that troy e-bought all stuff and the only reason he is capable of killin someone right now is because of red weapon and countless **** which he has bought in order to get friends and some attention.
    as far as i recon when he still didnt had bought the items like he has now back in the days he was rolled by every single archer , lol

RedWind and sixsense like this.
  13. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

troy,troy and troy.... you guys seriously have nothing better to do? you just remind me all the fairytales we have heard on naia about him, and you know what? none proved anything yet x.x

14. Troy

Troy User

my robe set isn't pvp, sorry!

not gonna spend time answering to your endless qq, i never said i'm proud of my movies, i like making them thats what i do, making kids mad is just a bonus, stop hating if you don't even fraps more than the **** you make to bother other people when farming gainak/cr as thats mostly what you do in game, nothing else.

and again i don't want to spend time answering to stupid things people who are afraid to show their ig nick bark, sorry, got better things to do

15. A1S2D3

A1S2D3 User

noone is asking you anything i couldnt care less about your opinion as you mean just another e-buyer who fly in the sky thinking he is some kind good.

who cares about my ig name it doesnt change the fact that without items you bought in this game you would be just terrible and it was proven back in the days.

i dont need you to justify or reply to me but please stop acting like you achivied something while the only thing you probably did by yourself is created your character

16. NemesysX

NemesysX User

i m loling to hard to those few last pages xdddd

@sperminatorka you broke alliance because you had 0 tolerance as well as 0 respect for each other.
    it wasnt grave`s mistake neither fenris. it was horde-bs leadership that facked up everything i worked so hard to build.

@troy bro.... rlly ??? xddd

only sad thing in these posts is the lvl of hypocrisy....
    troy was/is/will always be one of the greatest donators in every server i ever played with him in it (teon/naia/core)
    ask localhost who was his best client xdd

@sweetnight or w/e the name
    get a life, or a hobby, srslly... your info are bad and as outcome you opinion is kinda invalid.. no hate m8 just saying..
    (i think you secretly fap w/ troy picture for sure xdd)

@sixsense
    stop taking things so damn seriously....its just a game, calm down.

@alarion
    sup bro? for the 1341234123th time,just advice for you as your friend,
    your trashing started to be boring:/ you need re-adjustments to your gruzzy obsessions xddd

@rest troy/gravedigger haters
    get ******* real and get ****** serious....if you aint got the balls to be honest gtf out of the thread, cuz none of us give a flying **** for your butthurt opinions.
    1)troy facts: he ebuy his *** off(hopefully legit ways - dunno) - if you ******* could - you also would-so stfu about him already
    2)gravedigger facts: he is nolife farming aggressively his *** off
    (not always agree with his ways but still respect his playstyle)
    so guess wat: if you ******* could be like him - you would be- 2x so stfu about him already.

p.s all above are simply opinions that i rightfully can express, since i m not speaking about imaginary **** like most of you,
    are simply my opinion on curtain aspects of our situation lately.
    you wana hate go ahead i couldnt care less.
    i m just a handless othell with strong views but weak playstyle, and 0 concerns about your opinions regarding myself.ty

Arcadya and RedWind like this.
  17. Troy

Troy User

where exactly did you see me being hypocrite here? o.o i didn't deny anything anywhere, but won't give any reason to get myself a ticket into the never coming back land, sorry!

and btw i didn't trade that much with localhost, i think few people from sh made many more deals with him, won't give names tho :p

18. Sweetnight

Sweetnight User

lol... yes, sure no hate m8, but faping w troy picture... seriously??? now this is an invalid opinion since your info is obviously bad. i have life, and a hobby too. my life is at office and at home and my hobby is l2 and the forum of l2. just l o l.

19. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

well in l2 items > rest, you cannot go against math when it's your enemy, ingame or rl. buying "power items" or "power adena", is but a way to legally cheat and exploit the system that l2 has placed (endless grinding).

i will just say that core has the worst pvp analysers i have ever seen( however a few great ones around), when you see posts of ppl calling a player good cause he can 1 shot others + pot clicker...drooling over items and shady fame. shame on you.

20. NemesysX

NemesysX User

was refering to those morrons rushing to defend your honor and other morrons crying about you xddd
    not you m8 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.