1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

you dont need too, everyone knows who :) t least the ones who playd on naia

2. Sindeya

Sindeya User

you forgot the part where he only followed me just bcus i have bubsz.

would be pointless to try to argue you in any kind of decent argumenting since you have this sort of speech in your mind as a player and as a person, just mentioning we kept talking all this time with some buffering period, cus... u know? (retorical question, i know you don't know cus you lack the wit for it), there is a small step from strong friendship to hate when ppl feel betrayed, and we both did, cus we were *******s, like all earth's population.

and np, was my pleasure to give you the reason to make more drama about this now.

3. Alarion

Alarion User

my dear friend ******... (i hope still cause recently i am little afraid lord gruzz with some other haters made u and maximo hardcore brainwash cause i see u changed a lot, moreover when i was offline for some longer time in october i heard u were trashtalking me hard w/o reason, but nvm i just believe it was bad day)

trust me i wouldnt say a single word about gruzz if he just didnt speak **** all the time.

the guy who was important part of destroying th + hi + ooc, who was farming like a boss untaged for around half year, dare to speak anything about pvp now? they are biggest **** party (if we speak about lvl of stack with items, cause u know very well his cp is same or even more stacked than mine {amber} cp) dying like a **** on any 7 vs 7 with my (and not only my!) cp.
    the person who need to speak same **** as mad kido sixsense including some fake stories with pvp programs / lags / bots? how i am suppose to stay quiet when they even dare to spread this bul**** on hv? you know very well i dont trash w/o reason. same as i was trashing kardi xxxxxxx party i never pick up randomly targets w/o reason. and i never need create some fake stories.

the most sad part of all of it is they feed u with this **** so much that seems u start believe it. at some point i realy was believing u had bigger resistance to this.

@crydeyka:

how about getting back to naia scripts paradise? : ) after all u showed us what u really care and even first trashtalking kardi for their programms etc at the end u claimed u were rly proud of playing with best healer topless (wont even comment it ;pp)

anyway some sources told me with your bf u stopped playing in this cp on naia, but maybe it was just some rumors...?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  4. Hax

Hax User

u still bad

5. sixsense

sixsense User

my dear friend alarion you brainwash your clan and now trying to brain wash other clans leaders, i suggest you to put your head inside washing machine instead of writing again total shiit.

of course you cant resist the truth so again you write some nonsense to protect your lies. you are selfish greedy ******* and you always taking best items like dragon epics. for this reason you created that zerg of players so they can work for you as slaves and letting them to take aq or orfen epics to make them happy but those epics are pixels comparing with dragons. about programs i dont really care for what reasons and what trash use them your cp or others. keep continue posting **** , i never get tired whole ba clan is laughing from your nonsense just wipe your tears and leave server so lag problems would be fix.

6. Alarion

Alarion User

yes ofc, i ask shanique and sepsa and lempartus to add me double dkp to cheat all the clan all the time ^^ i just wonder why u are so brainless with your lies all the time, when there are at least 2 parties who got more epics from dkp than my cp and u know it very well but u still need to lie. i just wonder for what? ))

7. sixsense

sixsense User

because in bs only top 5 groups getting best items , but other cp's being quiet so no need to say something about them.
    and yes you was cheating on dkp and thats how you got many items before somebody start to care about it.and yes you had no chance just to take that huge minus because lot of people already know that)

RedWind likes this.
  8. Sun40

Sun40 User

i don't need items , i'm 68 warlord and i am desparate .

9. Zairakh

Zairakh User

go on,please,is entertaining.
    scientifically entertaining,to be precise.

iExpliCity likes this.
  10. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

da drama qq

[​IMG]

iExpliCity likes this.
  11. Shanique

Shanique User

@sixsense
    you exactly know how is working bs dkp system, i dont understand, why you making fail propaganda, that only few pt get epics from dragons while the rules are more than clear for everyone... it's cpls choose what they want to take from dkp... if they want to spend points for eternal circlet or keep points for smth better (bottles for example). and you exactly know that we have two separated dkp systems for big and small "dragons". i told here many times... it's really enough if your cp is active to get what you want. ofc faster you can get eternal circlet than antharas bottles, but still is a chance for every single cp to get it.

i don't know if it's true, but i heared that in ba, cp that don't have hero have zero chance for epicks from big dragons... only from qa/orfen. is that true?

12. Eoeoeoeo

Eoeoeoeo User

1 epic jewell till now and given to grp w/o hero? seems like alarion is feeding u not only with burgers

13. Shanique

Shanique User

it wasn't alarion who shared this info, but someone from ba :) seems ppl from ba don't know what is going on in clan, nvm than :)

14. yLogy

yLogy User

seems like haxito started some campains vs me, dunno why, but don't worry bro, i didn't rejected your ego cp because of u or smth, but because i wanna play in ba. now die in deepest hell u *****!!! :d

to arcadya, alarion: whos spreading bull****s now?
    i told straight my reason to defro and itherus. i told my reason why im leaving to assazhi aswell.
    why i left his cp? for care police: we had a deal in cp, we will farm things together, depends on priorities. so lets say we will farm weapons, so to dds 1st weapons, after to support, same with armor, jewels, dyes ...
    for 1 year i got eternal set +3, istina ring and some jewels from coc. :) i saw, rest of cp got blessed weapons, some leg. dyes, str, dex ha, +6 sets, istina, octavis jewels, enchanted skills. so i asked my cpl where is my weapon? answer was u dont need. we need better jewels and finish armors to not be 1 shotted etc. i was totally pissed after that.

so i just left and joined bs, because ba was just clan with 1 cp and i had good relationship with bs. i started to look for some cp. i even promissed to nemesys i'll be in his clan. but none wanted me. after i guess 1 month i got offer from defro. i accepted, bcs i though it will be ok to play vs neme and others.
    today i know i was terribly bad. it wasn't ok. i still felt more like ba member. i don't saying now, i'm bs hater, i believe i still have good relationship with bs members, but when u playing in some clan with same people for 1,5 year....
    that's why i left defro and became cpless in ba. that's my story at core and alarion please now shut the **** up. :p

15. Alarion

Alarion User

logy i know it and i was just trolling u know with arcadya,, i wonder u didnt notice it. u told me once u dont need repeat it to me. i am more interesting about my previous posts including screenshot. i wonder why u acept and agree with this bul**** from those *****s like lord gruz or sixsense even u were in our clan and u know more than enough how it is in reality and who is keep lying to make his propaganda ))

16. yLogy

yLogy User

yes i know more than enough, i know more than u think, so im sure, u don't wanna from me to comment it. [ ask shanique, just she and me knows...]

about programs, i said in clan chat i don't have lags at all and i doubt u are using programs. what can i do more? i really don't know if u farming loa with some program or no.

17. sixsense

sixsense User

alarion fly away with your propaganda and lies . and who was in bs and saw things can comment even more badly things than i say so gl.

18. Maximo

Maximo User

dear all, ****** or not,

i think you have opened so many issues in this thread that i am realy tired to read them.
    i usually not read at all to be honest, cause i suppose forum have other objective of existence.
    anyway, just to let u know some ****, without having any opinion about the personal you have with each other which are out of my league :p
    - first of all, for if i am brainwashed, or not, by anyone: no comment. i play this game more than some of you can possible imagine and i have eyes to see and brain to have my own opinion, to share it with who ever i want too. the reason that i not speak to much is that i just not like to, and practically is not necessary to speak more than need too. of course you can all continue to think what ever you like about it, it is your "ingame priviledge" after all.
    - secondly the way ba are running the clan is our own businness, and until now it works ok. like bs for example running their own and it is their business. on the other hand the methods that i use, or neme use, or who ever have earned the privs to do something for the clan is again our own business. what you all think or hear or what ever you call that bla bla think, maybe is just a small part of what it really is or maybe is a fairy tail someone made up and came to you.... make your own conclusions. as i said before: it is your "ingame priviledge" after all.
    - about who i am or what i am in this game is easy to find out. just ask ppl that i really had them as members in the past (even if they are on other clans now) or just come to "meet" and talk to me. i am not a buggy man btw :) .....!!! and i am a really honest and good talker...
    -finally i dont think i ever put up with my mind fiction stories to spread them around in forums or in hero voices about any one of you in this server. if someone say to you: "maximo said that", and you want to know if i did or not, just come and ask me, i ll be happy to tell you my opinion, almost about everything. so please save your stories, concerning maximo, for your own personal "use" if it is possible of course.

thank you for your understanding.
    cya all in game.

RedWind likes this.
  19. Hax

Hax User

best was "dear all, ****** or not" ax0a0x0ax0a0x

iExpliCity likes this.
  20. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

it's plural, ******, don't they teach you anything in school hax?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.