1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

[​IMG]

you improved much.

ps: after scamming blackswans u should be able to get pvp set or i am wrong? scammer

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  2. lempartus

lempartus User

in poland we have one word for you : "*****"

3. yLogy

yLogy User

40 bottles to ltu? its same missclick? :)

RedWind likes this.
  4. dRuIm

dRuIm User

sentencedtoblues;

you're really cute dude. i killed the whole pt. several times 1v7(only high-grade heal pots, no qhp) and elesmira got mad, so i felt bad and stopped or is my story modified? cause i don't think so... and ye okay congratulations with ur dmg i don't see your point :d

another thing: why the **** are you at cr at lvl 95? you're completely useless there...

5. Ronove

Ronove User

bs+ltu, not to ally clan but to whole ally.

yLogy likes this.
  6. Shanique

Shanique User

since yday we have got 67 bottles and 19 went to ltu (+/- 1)

7. dRuIm

dRuIm User

what is ur point with the amount of bottles? you need to do aq 200 times to get one?

the dkp should save you from that, but it appearantly does not...

the point is if someone join your clan and work hard and persistent for 1 special item, then he is smashed back to the stoneage as a slave by that none working dkp system?

if you check then you will probably see that i (druim) had enough dkp to buy that bottle. it just wasen't possible....

if i wanted to scam the bottle and not work for it, then give me a good reason why i wouldn't just do it the first time i had it? - i traded the first one to lempartus.

8. sepsa

sepsa User

morality lvl on gipsy door to door carpet seller, rly

9. dRuIm

dRuIm User

it wasen't possible to give a better reply i guess. maybe cause suspicious things going on in bs, maybe to your favor?

just cause there many kids and wannabe's that follow bs words... ppl that doesn't know better, but it's also those ppl you need.

but gl hf cya around.

10. sepsa

sepsa User

you joined clan, you agreed on its terms, if you were not ok with them you could just leave, stealing was not needed.

11. yLogy

yLogy User

thats bad aspect of dkp. anyway u should to know before u joined them, clan and dkp is cp based. why u joined them? u should to know condition, dkp is distributed to cps and cpl decide what your cp will buy. its reason for scam? than 15 other parties should scam antharas, valakas etc bcs they will never see it.
    dkp if bs want or no, is making just for top parties. there is no difference in drop redistribution in dkp system clan and no dkp system.
    in dkp system clan u need to prove your activity and will to help by dkp points.
    in no dkp system clan u need to prove your activity and will to help by other factors like be active, be helpfull, be good, basically the same.
    in both systems just ppl which care and are helpfull getting items.

dkp isnt so straight to members, bcs there is a space for big manipulations, and every party in bs doing it / logging boxes for more dkp etc etc /.
    also dkp system got 1 very fatal mistake, and we will see this mistake in next update. dkp system in every clan will be reworked, bcs a lot of new usefull drops will be added to game like lindvior earring, talismans from lilith, anakim etc. and top parties atm are out of points. so randoms should took drops. this will never happen. system will be just reworked or new dkp system will be added or smth will happen to eliminate randoms from getting very usefull drops as 1st.

in no dkp system u dont have this problem, bcs if u will get some drop, u will get it bcs clan leader trust u and he believe u are a person which prove it.

12. Shanique

Shanique User

dude... you joined my cp and you expected that all our plans will be changed, coz you joined? really? didnt i told you, you will get whatever you want, just after that we will get something we were waiting for few weeks before you joined? i have people in my cp that working hard from 1,5 year, and i should tell them "sorry guys, druim joined cp, i have to give him all, coz he is druim and working hard on items just like we all". are you a god? you are just pathetic dude.
    druim: "i'm 2,5 months in this cp, and i have got nothing (except shirt, tezza from our tank, xx kkk borrowed you to buy items and other things) so i decided to scamm whole clan, coz i worked hard, and rest of ppl just watched me killing aq/orfen/baium/antharas/valakas/trasken... winning sieges for all of you"
    dude... i have no words for you.

13. UBERSOLDAT

UBERSOLDAT User

druim, as everyone already knows there isn't morality in me while playing this game, but even me have certain lines - for example like scamming friends or randoms. in your case, can you please answer that part where someone mentioned here "why you thought that bottle should belong to you?". so *** dkp and lets introduce rule who will pick drop faster, the one will have it. i can't believe that people here should explain you such obvious things. you know, were are 3months+ here and what we got from clan is 0, but nobody ever mentioned about scamming and leaving just because it would be "gf". you had your chance to return that stuff, probably me with maverix and others could explain/defend you that you were drunk or something and there i'm pretty sure guys would forgot what happened, but no, you did this on purpose and you knew very well what is waiting for you if you don't return that bottle. you see that what i told you after the scam - is happening :) now as i said before, enjoy ganking flagged people and coc with friends which you don't have any.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
  14. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

sepsa, lempartus and dolan scam clan all the time, now they speak about morality?

xMikuu likes this.
  15. Shanique

Shanique User

really? what did they scamming?

16. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

dude pls stop with lol propaganda ... the topic which is discussed at least have hard facts

17. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

so far shani is one of the ""fair"" cp leaders i saw around, and she think for her cp first instead of herself /that's what cp leader is supposed to do /and i know it cuz we was at same cc for tezza and i know where the ""bottles""/same for rest of epics from dkp system/ going / , so that druim or w/e is his nick is total trash, blame the world god or dkp cuz you couldnt wait 1 month to get what u wanted.. pathetic ppl

Shanique likes this.
  18. yLogy

yLogy User

i can confirm it, not even shani, but also their cp members like atlantis and co.
    they play fair and not greedy every day. lets say some daily in gainak , some party will kill u if u will be close than 900 range to them
    atlantis will pm u with "do u want party?" straight after u appear in gainak... and much more examples can be made...

Shanique likes this.
  19. dRuIm

dRuIm User

i wasen't told that dkp is for the cp and only the cp. on the dkp **** the dkp pts are shown next to your name... why? - if it's for the cp, then it doesn't really matter how much dkp a given person earned, there are some lines that surely are not clear cause i never had an intention of scamming and never ever did so before and i am still not going to scam anyone.

shanique;
    yes sorry i had 1 item, that octavis shirt. my bad. but what's that other stuff you speak about? when i borrowed i paid back, everything. also gave free kaliel and other l2store stuff.

ye i actually do have iiiatlantisiii's tezza necklace. he said he needed it back when he get bottle. i guess you still didn't give him that neither? you were also kind of ******* with him imo. he can still pm me ingame and i will happily give it back.

it's just funny that many top cp's in bs exchange 1 member quiet often for some reason... maybe to have a slave working that they don't need to pay.. then pick a new one... for some reason there was also a new othell invited to my old cp, which was about to replace me i guess for some unkown reason.

you keep your secrets close, but they will get out and the clan will in the end be worth nothing.

calypto: ya you did a lot of work... but i told you aswell what was gonna happen and it's pretty much a good mixture. my post to you is not about that... it's about your skills that are sweeping away in pvp ... you used to be really good(top dagger on this server) but it's going the wrong way atm. i was just curious, why? but seems you spend ur time on the forum t.t

i don't even bother to answer all of your replies, cause you're simply 1-way minded and says the same stuff more or less. cause you know nothing better than following the "big boys" and those big boys will trick you. the problem is the "big boys" are scared that's why they react like this :d

many of these so called "big boys" are really bad at playing this game so they're scared to death for losing hero, pvps, ect. and their "pro pvp" reputation that only gear gave them... it will all be gone... no feeding from unkown ppl = no hero ;(

btw bs just made a new rule it seems; "everyone has to choose "undying will" so you have time to use bsoe!" -dkp if you die and didn't have undying will!

xMikuu likes this.
  20. Sorsha

Sorsha User

when your cp disband you can move with dkp to other cp
    ofc u didnt want to scam but u changed your name after 3h lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.