1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LotuS

LotuS User

i think doomcio quiting db bcoz u always made pr and never help each other. yday while was pvp in soa pt gravedigger going to istina and not helped other bs to fight. this is lol.

2. Queem

Queem User

that's why some ooc party's come and try kill us under mob's. ooc not working like clan that's why. every party do whatever they want.

3. LotuS

LotuS User

ofc,topless yday no in soa .so we was in 6 ppl)

4. Fenris

Fenris User

3rd side ?!
    where?! lf 3rd side! ?

btw here is short movie about what u need to make to get hi approval!
    http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-pl-b0701eb2816279f492d92a826cd48318.html

i told u "example"
    i wana hear what is happening there ...

5. Patri

Patri User

come on fenris this ooc + ppl that come from aria server could make the perfect 3rd side... btw nice movie, but still dobo`s picture doesnt have any competition!
    and this "i wanna hear what happening there" is a "passive request for clan invitation" ueheueheuheu

6. Valkyrie

Valkyrie User

don't misjudge fenris foularaelf was hitting him with a soes in head when he was small.

7. Sperminatorka

Sperminatorka User

wtf is a 3rd side, seriously tell me 1 server where there were 3 sides! everybody keep talking about 3.......99 sides, i always saw 2 sided server as soon 1 side starts wining the rest of "sides" merge or hold hands.
    just as it was on territory wars when ooc still around, handholding with hi to take wards, since hb had more wards then the rest.

the first time vision ally seriously en****ers hi at aden or ooc at dion, the other side will come helping on pretend "we were there just for pvp".
    well see the first thing happening before then second as irontron ally and vision ally have been at each other throats for quit some time and doesnt seem it will change in future (maybe except merge).
    no mather how some 1 might think how his side is so much better off, its quit equal between vision vs irontron. neighter of allys cant even spare its forces to interfere with other castles.

ill give kudos to ooc for not showing on aden/oren/rune, but then again u were to occupied with enclave ally and aurora at dion and gludio.

8. Doomcio

Doomcio User

and all this drama is bcuz of me :(

9. ShizZ

ShizZ User

boring tanks ...

10. Sindeya

Sindeya User

i actually took the time to give you a serious answer but then i realised it's good to let u rot in ur stupidity and not try to enlighten you, so i erased my "serious reply".

i don't know what picture you have in your head or how u think a pvp like the one from soa yday should take place: all hit each other chaotically and just randomly wait to see what result we get? no wonder that you're so bad in pvp, no wonder you don't understand why u loose and u blame the stars constellations, witchcraft and so on.

and even if it's disturbing to have stupidity around you in general, trying to enlighten stupid ppl it's itself a stupid action also.

11. Fenris

Fenris User

so u are saying that ooc isnt helping u ... hah good joke !

12. naB4o

naB4o User

who allowed randoms to talk anything about ooc? and no, ooc, didn't help anyone, getmad....

13. Zairakh

Zairakh User

like anyone would need help from such a terrible clan made of 1 handed hookers.

14. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

ok guys keep the insults out of the thread please.

regards.

15. Zairakh

Zairakh User

there were no insults from me.
    he does all himself,included self-insulting. ;)

people that cant stand irony have no place in 2012's worldwide society.

16. Hax

Hax User

idk what you guys are on about but we/my party specifically is killing ooc on-sight after they tried to gank us while we didnt do anything oo

ps: alarion sux
    ps2: fenris still living in his delusional world where everyone is against blackswans and they are holding their positions strong.

17. Alarion

Alarion User

maybe your grp, but ask xxx why they help ooc all them time and some other randoms from hi in orbis. ask papa sproot what they did on soa 2 days ago. when ooc + hi finished us and doomcio started hitting some hi guys it was big spam on general chat "stop stop stop".

doomcio how you feel with your new friends whom you hated so much not so long time ago? hypocrisy ftw : )
    ps: hax too ;s

18. Zairakh

Zairakh User

hax & alarion under a tree.

19. Hax

Hax User

what they do and what we do are for specific reason.
    we as clan treat ooc as neutrals and won't attack them first and yes ppl from clan would prefer to not get more enemies and are avoiding fights with ooc. (carebears!)
    doomcio's grp is the only group in ooc which is not doing the same from ooc's side.
    my grp is the only group in hi which is not doing the same from hi's side.

oh and don't talk about holding hands or smth when your clan wouldnt even try to touch anyone of us when war is not up.
    yesterday we saw a horde party with 1 enchanter from blackswans and whenever we killed the enchanter all we saw was: "happy?", "1 wartag?"; and ofc none of horde flagged back to help ))
    so please dont start anything about clans when your ally is far from being an ally.

20. randomm

randomm User

seems u have forgotten sunday night orbis pvp when we fighted till 3 am and we finally pr-ed cause none of your carebear clanmates wanted to hit "to village" so we can continue the fun. and we were mixed pty's, 1 pty horde with 2 randoms in it and 1 pty horde+bs. and don't say u don't remember cause we killed u also there :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.