1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanique

Shanique User

and raxor (b.antharas) and we have 8 valakas bottles...

2. Alarion

Alarion User

raxor got even both b antahras and b valakas, and haters need to spread they **** propaganda that amber cp got all xddd

ofc our clan keep farming pvp stones for our mexicano prezidento - (c) mad dog sprtcs

3. Hax

Hax User

sepsa got both too, i think they just dont give a **** bout you dolan!
    and btw. raxor is a core cp of bs cuz they were strong when w00dy was still there :d

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  4. TehLover

TehLover User

forum warriors joined bs rotfl, /no respect

5. yLogy

yLogy User

who spreading bull****s about ba farming all epics for gravedigger cp? u are last person, which can write what u wrote.

6. Razzly

Razzly Banned

does the mighty and powerful clan who rises against all enemies has fallen apart and become randoms and try to be a puppets now?

does the clan who destroy all other clan - heartbreakers - fall? :p

lf confirmation

7. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

none failed yet like you.

8. xMikuu

xMikuu User

is just hilarious go back some pages and read that from 67 bottles "thing that is obviously fake" you gave ltu 16 bottles, srsly noone of ltu will say any word? like you could leave bs and just stop being carpets working for 0? doing the same and working the same time than bs do and getting less than 50% of things.

and alarion idk if you got everything by dkp etc, i dont reall care but.. there are like 5-6 pts in bs that are something bassed on the items "epics mostly" and rest of cp's are trash, not even a trash that is worth to fight coz you will have some fun, is just trash.

so i hope you explain things better, i dont want to know who got x epic and when etc, but just explain why cp's that are in bs like 4-5 months are 30 sec material, when i think they have enough dkp to be something better.

9. khaot

khaot User

exo havent blessed valakas, u missinformed like always.

10. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

become randoms?? we were never randoms, all server know us and hate us^^
    what to say i became core player at last :)
    ok to be serious now, after so many months when someone cant move his clan to the next step after several tries, and concerning the new update and the many many changes that are about to come, our progress would be the minimum, and that is something that leaves no one unscathed. we could stay in our clan but as all know our recruit was never good cause ofc most ppl hate us, so with the new update we couldnt have anything more to offer to ppl to join us, and so, proggression would be even further.

p.s. tehlover, why no join bs? at least bs declared us war since we came here cause they didnt like us that we had a clan many of them were before , but at least they said it and by their actions, they had a reason, on the other side many will say why we go to bs that we had war so much time (actually it was our first or second war in server dont remember to be honest) but the answer is simple, most of us didnt want to join a side that rg were in. thats all.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    Empristis likes this.
  11. yLogy

yLogy User

actually his party got, but exo isn't party leader. also bimart isn't party leader, so u can write same about him...

12. Eoeoeoeo

Eoeoeoeo User

so u are just weak, get ballz to admit it

13. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

not bro we became core players in da soul like all :)
    we have 14 open wars atm most than many core clans together but seems the naia style 1 against all cant continue here, at least for me

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
  14. khaot

khaot User

one more time: exo havent b. valakas, b. valakas is always borrowed for oly(for cp or ppls who need), b. valakas is cp and owner for wearing is another person not him.thats explanation for u and hax.and nope, its not his cp :d

15. TehLover

TehLover User

@awakened
    thats why u joined side with ltunited that u were trashing them so much everywhere, gratz :)

Eoeoeoeo likes this.
  16. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

our confrontation with ltunited was only because some specific ppl that joined the clan and as i see still hate us very very very much :)
    i never said anything bad about lt leadership or some of their core members, in fact i praise some of them a lot.
    now if any other clannie of me trashed them for his own reasons i am not responsible to speak. but as i said before at least my pt doesnt want to be in same "ally" with rg

17. TehLover

TehLover User

ok merry christmas xd

18. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

you too!! :d

19. sh1ny

sh1ny User

dabih, i rarely post here, and for sure i don't do very long posts, but yours made me crawl out of my cave. i will enjoy smashing your pro pvp parties at kamael, after you have just proven to be completely ignorant and narrow minded people. did i offer you to split 1:1 everyone we get from any raids ? even dragons ? yes i did. what did you do in return ? you haven't showed at a single aq/orfen/baium/trasken w/e. you were too busy leveling and pvping at kamael. then you left ally, because you had problems killing rg people that are exping with wartags. well here's a flashing news : if rg is exping with bs , guess who is bs exping with ?? so all that drama and crying, was about something, that most of the people on the server realized 2 years ago : we're not chronos/naia. and yes, i raged at exacutrix on ts. and i told him the truth straight in the face. if you can't handle the truth, then sure, run away, try to stick it back to me. seems a lot of people hate me for being straight and telling what i think the way i think things are. sorry for that.

sadly, hb turned out to be the biggest hypocrites on the server, after trashing bs/ltu for months, now you go join them. you're worse than them ( and i do have a lot of respect for many bs people ). being enemies != trash talking each other.

20. Nyweris

Nyweris User

hb just lost all server respect and now can be new fresh bs slaves, gratz with it! we all knew u suk... now u can prove it by joining zerg and suk them till you drop...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.