1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSERW

KSERW User

going to sleep now btw. wine redbull + monster + forum fighting so nice btw. where is elronia :( he was online and he dont even answered. oh he is xping the lost 20% in his wynn. gn.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  2. Sun40

Sun40 User

kserw is good guy . he is just beeing poisoned by the evil lempertus .
    but i'm pretty sure they will be back soon in hb - where they belong !

0mGand3lol likes this.
  3. KSERW

KSERW User

speaking the ex bs that become horde then ex horde become bs then ex bs become ba .........
    from now on little clown what? ex ba became lt? ex lt became 7sins ? ex 7sins became clown? ex clown become nothing ?

4. Zairakh

Zairakh User

obviously i agree with this.
    but is not even just this,has some higher reasons for people that value themself and their honor over items.
    is more "what you belong to",even if is an old concept makes everything easier.
    simply makes me impossible to understand why people joins their former enemies,those they trashed,flamed and fought.
    don't get away with the "i want items" ,is not enough,is a cheap excuse like saying "enemies cheats" after a pvp lost.
    nah,yours want your gaming life to be easier,so you're ready to give up everything and bow to your enemies,by joining them you admit that they defeated you.
    is like the french that surrender to the germans and move on their side.

nowadays players have nothing,no boundaries,no honor,nothing else aside themself and their own profit.
    how long it lasts? what you'll do when your "winning side" will no longer win?
    thus many players asks "why nowadays mmo's community suxx so much?",here you go.

Hax, Melll and Sun40 like this.
  5. behind enemy lines

behind enemy lines User

sun made much valid points if you cant hold into your word what good are you really...

and to kserw it seems like a boy got offended by elronia and he will make his revenge through being a pet, please...

6. yLogy

yLogy User

ok arcadya take your pokemon away from me...

7. KSERW

KSERW User

owned by little truth ? you know. when you try every clan in the server , you can start in lilith server. make a healer there , try each clan also there. you know,. your way. gn for real folks.

keep hating. your hate make me stronger.

8. UBERSOLDAT

UBERSOLDAT User

blackangels clan daily report:

1st. failed in baium.
    2nd. pretenders failed in oly.
    3rd. failed in valakas.
    4th. failed in queen ant.
    5th. trolled forum with **** and provoke.

end.

9. yLogy

yLogy User

ok so who said i will never join zerg. who said to arcadya he disbanded whole clan just bcs he wanted to be bs member?

u really wanna compare me? ok so letsgo. i was in horde. we merged with ooc, bcs we supported them 6 months before merge in every clan action. u joined clan , which u were trashing for last 6 months. do u see difference?

10. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

oh my god, didn't we get rid of this guy already?

Patri likes this.
  11. sepsa

sepsa User

why we need to recruit more. if your online is decreasing and some parties are missing ppl you dont look at it and wait till all collapse, you take some action. by living the fairytales of "enough numbers in clan", "server balance" and "1 against all" we lost access to dragons for 3 months so we turned fairytales into real management. maybe not best word for it, still all chimps that lurks all around forums should realise that this works better.
    we didnt took enemies seriously on last several dragons, we were greedy trying to get every single aq/orfen at day of dragon spawn, thats why we lost some of dragons in past month. now we were prepared. main objective was not to enter inside before enemies like in the past, sadly it was to prevent them from reaching heart and dying there. because killing you at dragon is not what we have to do, sometimes you are killing eachother for us. positioning? ye, you were actually more yesterday in numbers, cut the bullcrap about friendlyfire not our business how you are organised for pvp, we needed to take position to not get sandwitched. and cheer up, next is antharas, so you can port to loa, die on spawn, and still enter with some box, flaming us that we failed :d
    also i would like to mention that our espionage magistrate reported you are trying to start some drama inside our clan by draging some lies about us on forum or hero voice. wish you best luck!

Amethyst likes this.
  12. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

elronia i never had problem with rg about the reasons you said, the reason i personally dont want to be ally or in same clan with you is the reason the last time yo made us war, i would accept 100% to make us war cause you dont like us but not because a clan member of mine killed a summoner without tag that had karma on him!!! everyone would do that to get green name...,i understood a lot of things concerning that

13. Razzly

Razzly Banned

weakest cp? do you even had a cp ever?

i wonder why - quotation - bs are kind of clown downies -takes control over every aq, ofren, baium and etc. to beat them rg still need help of ba :} pretty smart clown downies

ps: i'm not a member of bs

14. S4ch3

S4ch3 User

hey why do u put all ppl under the same bracket? nothing personal but u judge hb like its made out of 1 party, if for you this is all hb is then ok, but address that cp more precisely cuz hb had around 100 members. also 2 hb parties are going ba, many people are scattering around smaller clans, many people will also try to join rg/ba . in fact i think the journey to bs is decided for berserker's cp only, i may be wrong. however i'm pretty sure most people from hb won't side with bs and the pet clan, in fact they will look for clans to fight them. cheers!

15. Shanique

Shanique User

i couldn't find a bigger idiot on this forum than you.
    try harder, coz its doesn't work hard enough.

16. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

don't respond to sun4o ... he is just writing random flame without any sense for several weeks now trying to get attention.

17. Amethyst

Amethyst User

this pretty much sums it all... haters, take a good read

18. sh1ny

sh1ny User

thanks for pointing out my mistake and i apologize if i offended the rest of you guys.

Empristis likes this.
  19. Sun40

Sun40 User

down doggie . you know **** .
    there is a reason bs take over bosses - cuz they are zerg , duh .....
    if i ever had a cp ? kid please , i had the best mage cp on the server when i was playing . infact only 2 cps were any close to our power - the russian auto cp of kardi and dobo the fat cheese cp from ooc .
    why do u even speak ? you are a guy who gangs s3 on your 99 dagger with qhp spam and you camp there dead bodies so you get extra pvps and show to your clannies how strong you are . maybe you were saying yo i killed gravedigger or some sheet like that .... please clown , be going elsewhere now .

about the clown dawnies , try again to read , cuz u missed the first part .

and last but not least , you are not bs member cuz u r clan jumper and futurless scrub.

pow ! how do you like me now ?

random **** appears to be the truth . brainwashed robocops who skip work to camp aq as you are not eligible to even quote me . your quoting actually made me feel filthy right , brb let me wash my hands .

Reckless and Empristis like this.
  20. iCaby

iCaby User

[​IMG]

Empristis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.