1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NemesysX

NemesysX User

boring.....
    horde got some internal problems that i thought all clans would have but it seems they dont.
    atm i have at least 4-5 grps disbaned due to holidays including what was left from mine.
    and as most of you would agree, pvping with randomly invited clanmates for some stupid dailly vs. an organised cp
    is like 99% not fun. and i know bs now have pretty equal problems in activity like we do, so i dont ask/expect anything right now.
    i think its better if i keep my big mouth shut till my clan is back on its feet.

p.s /flame if u want cuz i dont give a flying umbrella rlly.

2. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

someone that is playing on this server...

3. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

zairakh being humiliated even by new. quit forums now for good finaly

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  4. Zairakh

Zairakh User

how hes supposed to 'humiliate' someone when in the comparison he knows who im and i dont have the smallest idea of who he is?!

and nah i dont want quit forums cuz im the only one that can vouche for your e-relation with patri. :cool:

5. Hax

Hax User

what i remember was me without party mocking kingsize.
    1 mixed hi grp with patri inside and 1 healer vs 2 grps vision
    b4 1 grp vision fought vs 1 ooc grp and lost till alarion saved them ://

6. randomm

randomm User

actually at the begining we were 1 group with 2 randoms in pty and a lol tank and a full horde group fighting with 2 ooc groups... and we dyed like 3 times. after that we took a normal tank, second group from us made pr and didn't port back, and second ooc group also dissapeared and we fighted with 1 ooc group like 20 mins (7 vs 7) till kardi and co showed up and we died again. and after that second vision group joined us (horde+bs) and we closed o3 till we got bored of waiting for some action and made pr.

7. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

well zarakh u should learn that there is good and bad fame, being known as a fanboy forum warrior that has accomplished nothing in game is what i would call bad fame

8. Patri

Patri User

what e-relation lol?

thats totally true, but alarion ate floor a couple of times )

9. Zairakh

Zairakh User

@patri
    joking,sincerely this forum does not provide any better argument to my flames,except the soprano boy that rolls a new forum account every month trying to trash me. ;)

@proton
    after your 3rd account you actualy won a few of my attention,since i accomplished everything in this game (except hero status,but i didnt played in failed shards just in order to see my char glowing) long before you'd discover what a computer was,however,noone knows your name.
    so plz go ahead and enlighten me about your identity... :)

10. Hax

Hax User

then we are talking about a different day.
    cuz i neither seen kardi there nor any other hi/ally related party than the one kingsize/patri had.
    "closed o3 till we got bored of waiting for some action" - most epic phrase since i still wait the day you guys actually have the guts to fight kardi's grp 7v7 or 7v14. not only their grp, also against my grp i barely seen (at least when we are up) any grp except doll/defro fighting 7v7 without pring.
    ok against both we didnt fight 7v7 yet but 5-6v7 but w/e month is young!

11. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

what have u accomplished? suucked idealistas/alarion **** for the longest time?
    my name is not a secret, told it on my first post :>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  12. randomm

randomm User

sadly we are still low lvl's and we don't use 3rd pty soft so we cannot compete with kardi group, but i rly rly hope kardi group will stay w/o ban till we hit 98 - 99 cause fighting with top pty's was always best fun for me, even if they target othell in hide and many other things specific to one software many of us know about it.

13. AwakenDemon

AwakenDemon User

alarion?!?!?!

14. sh1ny

sh1ny User

your low level argument is invalid.

15. randomm

randomm User

yeah true story bro... 95 lvl pty can always kill 99 lvl pty... true story...

16. sh1ny

sh1ny User

"bro", redguard has the lowest overall clan member level among all of the clans in it<->vision war and it has been this way for months ( even before that in the hb<->chaos<->it wars it was the same ). do you hear us crying about levels ? we just **** it up and go level some more. i suggest you go do the same.

17. Alarion

Alarion User

well you have potato in front of you so not so big deal for rg.

dobo, sorry i dont need to crate any new acounts and the point is that many ppl already have seen how everything is going with raspberry. i am not in mood to speak again about it, too much work to do ;s

18. randomm

randomm User

that's why u have dropped all wars (at least with major clans)? cause u are so pr0 and u manage any pvp?
    i didn't complained about lvl... just explained why, we (my group), atm don't stand a chance against kardi group... simple. and don't tell me again that lvl doesn't matter... best example.... u have lost every war u got against higher lvl clans... so.. lvl does matter.

19. sh1ny

sh1ny User

we didn't drop any wars. wars are buggy and after server restarts ( at maintenance ) they disappear. check /underattacklist and /attacklist. i have ticket opened on the issue since ~2 months since this keeps happening and it's not only to our clan.

and yes, we have lost every war against higher level clans, and yes level does matter, but no, we do not come here to bring up "blabla higher level, wait till we get higher and you see, lol now you win becuz of lvl" argument, thus - your argument is invalid. now, if you want to have fair pvp, go back to grinding, same as we do.

20. randomm

randomm User

so lvl is important but is not important because u don't say it :)). plz... but plz.. decide.... that fact u don't write it is doesn't change the facts... i never said "blabla higher level, wait till we get higher and you see, lol now you win becuz of lvl" i said what is the first important fact in loosing vs kardi group (second is 3rd pty soft) so plz don't put words in my mouth. loosing pvp because of higher lvl is not an excuse, is a fact... get things straight in your mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.