1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

same for alarion, when there was opponents, he wasnt hero. (sindeya isnt counting as opponent, although alarion kinda didnt take her hero for months either)

2. sh1ny

sh1ny User

from those 17 months, only 6 ( or 7 ) without competition. before that, there were only 8 classes, all tyrrs together.

3. Melll

Melll User

i didnt know nickmgs is not real opponent, stupid me

4. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

if kasyra would have quit and a bs would have taken his hero you would have cheered him like you do with raxor, ultimated or any dagger hero you have...

5. yLogy

yLogy User

sindeyka is strange person, but i must admit she was last good opponent for bs healers. after her, every attempt was eliminated after 1st or 2 nd week. that's very sad, 2 nd most important hero and we are not able to do smth :/

6. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

thats my point, kasyra was hero for many months when there were just "tyrr warrior", no thousand roles.
    and alarion wasnt.

7. xMikuu

xMikuu User

that your pt is close to top cp

is sad but we cant do **** atm, you know why.

8. Ronove

Ronove User

it's not that simple, kasyra is good tyrr, top2 at oly with nickmgs, but u can't compare with past, when there was 1 cp that was outgearing and outleveling everyone, and took healer/iss/wynn/tank heroes on lockdown for almost first year of server.

2nd point is, alarion was in same clan as sindeya when sindeya was going for hero after topless quit (checking hero history, january-may 2013), if you picked one pretender you sticked to it, when she changed clan and he competed for hero, he got it (month after she left, june), after that was lindvior, we'll never know how that would would have ended up if update didn't hit at that time.

it's just nonsense to compare 2 totally different classes that have different history on this server...

9. Elesmira

Elesmira User

re-read :rolleyes:

10. Dont be afraid

Dont be afraid User

no need bla bla bla if you and even shimura have managed to take hero it just shows the quality of players in this server, alarion is not exception when some people were fighting against russian bots he was only crying how bad is life

11. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

well you can question alarion as a legit player (which everyone knows he isn't), but you can't really question his oly abilities, he might not be the best but he's for sure top 3.

and don't be afraid is right, when topless was out gearing everyone the only thing alarion could do was crying. leaving to someone else to get the hero from her. even than, he couldn't beat sindeya or trigger. his hero came with the bless antharas, without it he would probably never have made hero in the 1 hero era. but still great player it's a pity he's not legit after all the crying in pm :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
  12. xMikuu

xMikuu User

anyway on others chronicles with 1 hero per class the only thing that was deciding the heroes was the outgearing and the lvl's. and atm the diference is too damn high with gear, so i hope in the next chornicle the things will change, the ppl with top gear wont be able to get anything better, and ppl with less gear can do a lot of things so may it balance a bit.

13. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

chronicles died in c5, guys.

14. Shanique

Shanique User

oke mr. smart***... let me quote myself

now, read it again, and tell me that i said "my pt is close to top cp"

i suggest you to buy glasses! or read with understanding... or even better if you will stop read this forum at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  15. sleepers

sleepers User

wrong.

until glory days, a better player could compensate the lack of gear on most classes and get hero. best example is when hax took the hero from topless. she had clan leader cloak, perfect dyes, skill enchants and overall absurd gear for that time. hax didn't even have +15 dyes.

but now, with those pvp sets and ****, all the nolifers, top ebayers and maxchiturz "traders" can shine and be almost unbeatable. not mentioning blessed epics, those are more about being core in a clan and technically could be acquired before lindvior.

16. yLogy

yLogy User

well, if u will give alarion items to some expert, mby he can loose even now :) but generally yes, thats problem. blessed valakas, blessed anthy, pvp set, etc etc + we cannot compare topless with healers now. healer cb is quite easy to play, and ppl learn for 1y some basics, so overall level of current players is much better than before, when god was fresh chronicle.

17. sleepers

sleepers User

yes, i agree.

point is, the gear you can get now is making more difference than the gear you could get before. now you end up stacking way more % based resists and **** than u could before, and this dumbs down the game in terms of player skill. of course, if both players have the same gear, the better player will probably win. however, compared to previous chronicles (god, tauti, gd), it's just way harder (and in some cases impossible) to win when you are undergeared, compared to your opponent.

i always felt that before lindvior you could have a fighting chance, even if you were behind by a lot of gear. now it's kinda brainless. especially healers and tanks. and tbh this applies on open pvp as well.

18. SonicYouth

SonicYouth User

on that time, nearly nobody was playin tyrr for real. easy as that. sad but truu

19. Hax

Hax User

i won hero from topless, sindeya+alarion lost to me by 100k+ dmg at that time.
    sindeya took hero cuz i quit and then there was trigger vs sindeya and then alarion outgeared all and outfeeded everyone and took hero.
    at least get this part right <.<

@logy: some ppl still dont know the basics, trust me :d fact is healer cb was never about luck, but about gameplay+gear. as long as the %tage in dmg you take and the dmg enemy takes is not so big, you can outplay it. (topless had stacked epics yes, and higher skill enchants, but overall she was playing worse than me and thats how i won her in the end)
    alarion currently hits harder than most other ppl (blessed valakas/dark elf class+dark elf race) and he can take blessed antharas which is atm the best jewel for healer class based (dunno how lindvior earring will do). alone having those 2 jewels you just smash through your enemys and thats what topless didnt have back then.

RedWind likes this.
  20. Ronove

Ronove User

i said january-may, you were hero for december, and that point i think topless had quit already and it was ryo playing it, i'm sorry if you feel your part was not valued enough. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.