1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yLogy

yLogy User

1- fully agree with u. everybody can make cc and dkp screens. everybody can get epics. just answer simply question, how much points was distributed when leaders was offline? answer will be 0.
    and yes as i said thats how dkp works. maybe 1 time your mates will understand its pyramid game and they are just slaves of their leaders.

2- just read drop distribution from start, it will be like this ( literally ) sepsa, alarion, defro, woody, sepsa, alarion, defro, woody, sepsa, random, alarion, defro, random, sepsa, random and after this random, random, random, random, sepsa, random, random, defro, random, random...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
  2. RedWind

RedWind User

let them come, let them come, keeep yours skillss.... range dds only x2 !!!! let them come, avoid the aoe, avoid the aoe !!!!

now i get it ! xd xd p. s. ->>> click !

3. Ronove

Ronove User

there were already a couple of antharas/valakas respawns at morning where there wasnt cl or any vcl on, and people still got dkp for kiting, so, i will just say in that case you're not right. if people didn't want to be proactive to try and make cc, that's well... a missed opportunity.

4. yLogy

yLogy User

missed opportunity is correct. dkp system is absolutly great tool how to scam players in regular way. because "u can" its most important word in dkp system. u can basically everything. u can get jewels, u can make cc... u can. but for 1 year it didnt happends, but yes u can. dkp give to people oppurtunity and a lot of times just false hope.

5. Troy

Troy User

1) amethyst (and few times me) made cc for some events when cls weren't online, and dkp were given. maybe you got no idea about it as you were in clan for few weeks before you left and that was some time ago.

2) at the start only few parties were in clan, isn't it normal that those parties and not the ones who joined clan 1 month ago got those items? do you even read what you write? even if we would consider the theory that dkp started now, with all parties that are in clan, the ones that are the most active will get the first jewels. isn't it fair?

i did believe you were smarter than this, core detective n.1. i actually want to believe that this is just a poor attempt of trolling or making people like ba more than bs, as i thought you were somehow smart.

6. yLogy

yLogy User

is amethyst in alarion cp, or are u in sepsa cp? i dont speak about top parties, i speak about another 12 parties in your clan. this parties can. they can also leave and make new clan? why they did not? because not everybody can really lead smth. but yes everybody can. there is an opportunity... good system :)

and about online, 6 parties got 15 jewels against ooc/rg? no u got it when u got numbers. so yes, dkp is fair, but as u just admited, somehow core of bs got advantage... thats the point. i know its normal. for sure in our clan, top parties, with hero pretenders got 1st jewels and after 1st jewel, rest of parties got jewels. this is fair. your dkp system full of opportunities gave to top parties 2,3 jewels and after someone else got something. nemesys should also say, we started with 2 parties, i will get 3 jewels, because u joined later...

what now, u will make new dkp system for anakim, lilith, lindvior bcs u are out of points and u are in clan from start? if u will make it, it will be fair. because u know, everybody can get lilith talisman ...

RedWind, xMikuu and Hax like this.
  7. Hax

Hax User

i dont know how and why, but logy explained it perfectly :d
    glory days, lindvior and valiance dkp system of bs explained perfectly fine :d

8. Troy

Troy User

as i said earlier, anyone can do it. anyone = any member, from any party, can ask lemp/etc. previously and create cc himself, if he will be online when others won't.

when system started, the most active parties got the first jewels, others either waited to get something else or got other items that they thought they might need. not every party got all the items needed for it to work (you can't start a house from its roof), so some people just went and got r99 weapons, blessed set parts, etc. those parties knew they wouldn't get those top jewels when getting those other items because other parties were keeping dkp for jewels.

now answer me as question. do you really think that giving jewels first to "top" parties, who got hero pretenders, is fair, and think dkp system isn't fair? those self called "top" parties might be less active than the ones you call random, do you think it is fair that "top" one gets gear earlier?

i said nothing about which system is better, we are just talking about which system is fair.

to be honest, i do not care nor know what will happen with this.

9. yLogy

yLogy User

thats what i wanted to hear. seems like there is some dividing, who was in bs when bs was failing vs ooc / rg and after u recruit more ppl u started to win. dont worry. every clan do it. but some leaders says straight i will give jewels to top parties and after to rest. and some parties just hide behind some systems , which give opportunity to all. i just believe bs members will read this, what u wrote and they will realise dkp isnt so perfect as alarion trying to say in every possible moment.

addict: everybody can ask maximo and nemesys how their clan works. im pretty sure system in ba is much more fair to all. if u have 10 members party and nolife style, then maybe not.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  10. Troy

Troy User

only thing i said in that phrase is that if 10 parties (example) were in that moment in bs, how are you talking that only those 10 parties got items and not the 20 (example) that we got now? as easier example, you were talking that the system is bad because syra party (example) didn't get anything from bs 1 year ago (syra party wasn't in bs 1 year ago, in case you didn't notice). tried to explain it even easier, so you can understand.

i have to admit tho that you are kinda good at manipulating stuff people said, but anyone who read what i said would understand it, anyway :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  11. xMikuu

xMikuu User

so the point is that is worth to recruit new cp's with not full gear so they can bid for normal gear , then top party's will lead the dkp points to get top jewels :d.

RedWind likes this.
  12. KSERW

KSERW User

hello low level forum warriors. the allmighty is here. i am authorized by myself to speak about the lies and propaganda that some dogs dare to spread around the holy forums of mine.

dkp is good. you play = you take points. you fap you make right hand stronger.

lies about you need 6 months to take an item is unacceptable !!!

23 days in blackswans and noone made anything to dkp. noone changed dkp or add bonus dkp to anyone.

so little propaganda makers contain your orgasm.

give me some time and i will upload some screenshots with nice info about ba distribution of drops.

Elesmira and Shanique like this.
  13. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

the only thing i want to remind in general is that for the good of clan and not clan members when some1 has xxxx points and want bless anthy ( for example ) and he is in clan from the start, and 1 another who entered before 1-2 months has the points too and want bless anthy, in my opinion it may not be fair and square but better go to old core member of clan that is 100% sure that bless anthy will stay in clan... cause the new guy might after 1-2 months leave.
    but as i said before l2 is not about justice or being fair,if any want 100% fair, then sorry but you play wrong game.

ps lol berserk you posted first

14. sepsa

sepsa User

i think main factor here is number of drops we are sharing. today we distributed 6 soul bottles among 30 parties so 20% of clan is pleased by its work from last week. others are pleased by their work from last weeks and rest is just happy cuz others are happy. freakin paradise.
    system could be better ok i agree, because forum fighter cp got aq bottle and it should be mine, but still noone invented anything better yet.

oo someone needs to clear his crystal ball cuz visions are gettin blurry.

15. Nyweris

Nyweris User

so there was/is no dkp loss created by alarion/sepsa cheating and asking other cp to overbid some nups cp on super epics for them and burn all dkp of nups cp xixixi, great deal? now imho all afraid to bid for smthink if have not top points xd

xMikuu likes this.
  16. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

stop spamin and keep searchin merchants i already killed 2 of urs ;x

17. lempartus

lempartus User

logy :
    you were in our clan, you've seen how everything works and you write such nonsense? you must be desperate.
    your words will not change reality

see you on the battle field

KSERW likes this.
  18. KSERW

KSERW User

leave the poor clown alone.

19. Alarion

Alarion User

logy, troy told u kinda everything. u start acting more and more liek sixsense with everyday much more epic theories like some dogs barking about pvp programms, bots, lag scripts, scamming, (for example until this day i dont know what {amber} cp scammed from sepsa, but maybe lord gruzz will tell us once...?). it is kinda pity to see rather smart person trying to manipulate others with low propaganda.

about possibilities: it is same like with your clan activity. in total rg + ba could have like ~~350 ppl online but they dont. why? dunno, but they could cause its their numbers in total ppl invited in clan. sounds similar, doesnt it?

and as i said, facts are:
    bs got dkp and got high activity (also activity the % increased in bs2 compearing to times it was still ltu)
    rg got dkp and keep kinda nice activity on events

ba only barking hard, spamming petitions and let brainles ppl like sixsense, hacker, masterofterrible, 1 handed and co (you know very well what ppl in your clan talk about them, i could even provide some screens, but i got respect to many parties in ba so i wont) just feed rest memebers with their propaganda based on pure hate and lies. this is not a way to achieve something serious in long term.

i know you will never agree with me on public forum, cause it would destroy your image of detective nr 1 (since proton acting kinda gently recently) but inside we both know what emotions lead in both clans.

20. yLogy

yLogy User

i was there, i know how it works. i dont need to change reality, i wanna show reality. reality is, daily cheating on dkp points with boxes etc true or false?

2 different dkp systems, why? not enough points for top parties to buy anthy and aq?

dkp gave to parties only if leaders are online or they decide to participate. if u will say olympiad time, no dkp. offline = no action = no dkp.

i said, even as bs member, i'm not fan of dkp, but its not bad system, not good. its system designed for top players, but it give a opportunity to everyone.
    as ba member, your opponent in game, i don't see any point why i should be silent and loyal with your clan system, when i don't think so.
    overall, i wanna just stop some your members, which totally brainwashed some players with dkp propaganda.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.