1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xMikuu

xMikuu User

assazhi is not telling any lie, if someone need valakas bottles he will get it, anyway in bs there are only 4-5 good cp's rest are matshield and party's that bid normal things to burn the dkp and never look forward, just taking **** items.

2. KSERW

KSERW User

define **** items. also if you gonna explain what assazhi saying explain 100%. not a small amount.

i cant understand how the other parties are meatshield , when my cp , as a "low" cp in clan event we can easily pvp 7vs7 with grave until clan pvp event is over. what you think man ?

so also for you the other parties of ba are ****. nice one more.

until now 4+ ba speaking about ba in bad words. nice clan spirit. i love you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
  3. yLogy

yLogy User

as i said, assazhi wasn't polite and i know him long time, he never was. for sure they are our top parties. grave fighting 5 heroes, assazhi fighting for 3. most likely they will destroy party where am i for 2 minutes...its normal, they got better items, more time to play...fact is im kinda crappy vs them same as rest of our clan. its not any secret. even our enemies can see it, when they challenge them and me. if u think situation in bs is different u are terribly bad. your party will be 30 s material for any top party.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
  4. KSERW

KSERW User

first of all, for sure we are not 30 s material.
    second of all, ofc we cant kill bs or ba "top" parties.
    third, here we dont speak about the power of each cp. we speak about assazhi that consider his own clan members as ****. he need them only to use them and take items. he dont care about anything else. the strange thing is that noone else from ba forum dogs said anything. only you that you said "he is not polite". at least you said something

the other fanboys of ba or other ba dogs where are they ?maybe thinking what to do ? maybe thinking " hm i am in a clan that this clan consider me as 30s material, they say me **** and they use me to take items."

thnk god i never enter a clan like this.

btw bs "top" parties never spoke badly for any cp of bs ( in private i dont know ^^)...

so all heil blackswans!

dogs on your knees!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    Elesmira likes this.
  5. yLogy

yLogy User

=] well, u don't wanna know what some bs members thinking especially about u.

to your screen, i can just repeat, 13 jewels to 11 parties, valakas bottles to rg. u were trolled, but u are core clown, so its normal to troll u. was atleast fun. now back to business. maybe i can ask straight to u, what do u think why bs got 2 dkp systems? what do u think, why some parties got jewels for 40 points and some for 120? why u can loose all points in 1 system and just limited points in 2 nd and valiance drops are in 2nd? who decide like this? leaders or party leaders. someone asked ur pt leader about opinion?

Melll likes this.
  6. Elesmira

Elesmira User

[​IMG]

Empristis and KSERW like this.
  7. KSERW

KSERW User

core clown me ? hehe little pet. i am playing here 8 months. and almost 9 years in ncwest. so plz.

as i said. anyone can have his opinion . but saying your opinion to everyone means that you dont care. and assazhi dont care. cause for him other ba ppl are only pets. so cu later clown. btw next valakas/antharas pm me to help you stay in carpet mode.

8. sepsa

sepsa User

logy saying about sharing 13 drops to 11 parties. serious business. we got 96 drops form aq, 23 from orfen and 20 from baium and shared it among 30 parties. aha..

9. KSERW

KSERW User

oh stop it ! leave them to eat our leftovers.

10. yLogy

yLogy User

first 13 drops was shared between how much parties? 4-5?

11. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

actually logy, first 13 drops (i counted) are shared between 12 cp. i am surprised you don't know that since you had access to the history (or maybe you know but just need to write nonsence).

12. yLogy

yLogy User

i never cared about others so dunno, but 1st aq, 4th aq and 1st anthy to defro. 1st and 4th baium to luzir etc.. so mby try check again :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
  13. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

i did check again and defro took only 1 aq in the begining and not even first since first go for shanique.

14. yLogy

yLogy User

well don't remember exactly, but im pretty sure they got min 2 aq for 40 points. actually doesn't matter, for sure it wasn't, first 13 souls/dragons to 12 parties

15. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

no dragons mentioned since 2 different systems.

16. yLogy

yLogy User

:):):):) kk fair enough.

and for me also enough about dkp. my point was to say smth about minuses of dkp, since propaganda from bs about dkp were so strong and none told opposite.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
  17. Hax

Hax User

kserw i hope you realize that alarion/sepsa have the same mentality, thinking of most other grps are total ****, they just wont admit it.
    idk how you can keep staying so delusional. i guess even i know the relationships of top parties in your clan better than you do oo

18. yLogy

yLogy User

hehe, they are 1 big happy family, if lempartus is online. i can't even imagine what will happen without him. prolly real life pvp between some members :)

19. Alarion

Alarion User

there is huge different how we treat our ppl and how ba doing it (i wont speak about rg cause they are much more familiar to us than to ba at this point). we respect our parties even if we know different in lvl / skill is much lower. we never insulting them, trashing hard on ts, killing each other on spots.

to tell u even more, several weeks ago we made little difference in our dkp for aq / orfen / baium:

now price are not fixed but items are normaly bided as on vat auction. what does it mean and why it is so important? from very obvious reason. we had a lot of parties with huge points inflation (including mine) so if we take items in fixed price by priority who got more them it simply means parties who join clan would need to farm at least 6-7 months to got +1000 pts and be close to parties with ~~2000. now if ppl biding items they lose a lot of points and parties from top list go on the bottom of it and it allows new parties to get at least some aq in few weeks, not several months.

before u will speak some bul****, my cp was on third position when i was acepting this idea. now if i wanna take some orfen / baium i will lose 1000-2000 pts not like in old times ~~150 pts for orfen and ~~300 for baium (like when logy was still in our clan). so cut this **** i suggested and acepted this idea for profit of my cp : )

now go talk us more conspiracy theories plx

20. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

the only think i have to say about this dkp discussion is that when you are part of a top clan that has manpower to go for dragons you cant be a big happy family by definition, its like catholic rule, that inside clan you will have many fights for drops, dramas etc. in not even 1 official server and not even 1 private server any top clan is a big happy family.
    the best is to know the boundaries ( if ofc the clan majority is mature ) between every clan member, so your rights begin where your other clan member's end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.