1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yLogy

yLogy User

if your dkp should be fair to all, u will have 1 system, u will bid unlimited amount of points for buying some stuff. but u cannot make like this and u didn't made in the past, because most likely after every jewel u will go on the last place in the list. so more or less, in optional terms jewels will be distribuded 1 by 1. this is how dkp works, u were not even close :)

2. xMikuu

xMikuu User

my question is, why a solid system and the best system called dkp need changes? im talking from the ignorance.

3. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

well let's put it that way - messi also needs to do training in order to stay on top ;)

4. xMikuu

xMikuu User

ye but noone change the football rules so messi can be better, or im wrong? :d

5. Alarion

Alarion User

better example, look how many times so updates or major rules changes in law are done. compare law in your or any other country 50 years ago and now. here u got answer. if we see that system in working how it should (for example massive inflation of points is generated) we need to fix this problem.

now w8ing for more detectives conspiracy theories )))

xMikuu likes this.
  6. yLogy

yLogy User

2 dkp systems in your clan is fact, all drops to gravediiger is theory. so if u wanna more theories, sit down to your sofa and read your mind.

Melll likes this.
  7. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

just see

bs 200 chars -- event week ->150+- -----dragons ->170+- ----sieges-> 190+-
    ba 174 chars--- event week -> 60+- ------dragongs -> 80+- --- sieges -> 100+- (as ba say +-)
    rg 200 chars---- event week -> 90+-----dragons -> 120+-----siegues -> 140+- (as rg say +-)

so . mb in bs we are ****** and dont see sepsa and alarion scams (i dont see it) , im 2 months in bs and i only see alarion and sepsa in 1 bid and they cant buy.
    i dont see all shanique work but only that i see is perfect , i really love the page of the dkp and i love shanique , at any time , all moment if i see 1 thing wrong she answer me and change.
    so shanique marry me :rolleyes:

Empristis and Shanique like this.
  8. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

gtfo from shani noobsyra she's mine

9. Troy

Troy User

i don't remember who it was (won't check it), but you got answered about 2 dkp systems in this thread, which was implemented so everyone would start from 0 and would be fair for parties that joined clan in that time (when lindvior started) so they could get same points as parties that were in clan for long and had some dkp.

wonder why some posts ago you said creating more dkp systems was fair, now it is not.

10. Alarion

Alarion User

2 dkp systems giving same chance to anyone. as i told u several times there are not parties who getting points x2 or started with some extra points. ofc we can compare only parties who stay in clan from the same time, so it is kinda logic party which joined few / several months ago will not have same points as parties who stay from the very begining, however it is not my fault when someone joined. i stay loyal to clan since we left kardi cheater clan and i am not going to change it. at some point it giving profit to stay and work long time in 1 clan, what also ppl from rg understand very well who are there since the begining with dkp system too.

11. yLogy

yLogy User

troy, alarion: shanique answered this 3 pages before. please guys, atleast speak on ts, its really don't look very nice, when answers are different:) so u made 2nd dkp system, because u wanted to give opportunity to new members or u wanted to increase activity and others reason, which shani said?

because now it really seems like u made it, because i don't wanna loose rankings in dragons, but u wanted souls :)

12. Amethyst

Amethyst User

[​IMG]

13. Empristis

Empristis User

*cough cough*

[​IMG]

let me quote myself, and plz someone answer me this time....:

14. yLogy

yLogy User

because your clan were flaming our clan with words like all drops to gravedigger for last few months.

Empristis likes this.
  15. Empristis

Empristis User

ok i can understand that....u can flame also then...but, instead, u give so much pation to show the dkp system of bs to all, like you are still a member of bs!
    the 1st love, u never forget it i think as ppl say.... :d

16. Alarion

Alarion User

ok logy, to which cp first 10 bottles u gather will go?

17. khaot

khaot User

ofc hax cp because he is best :)

Hax likes this.
  18. Alarion

Alarion User

i dont care about rg, i speak about most barking clan, ba : )

19. yLogy

yLogy User

its decision of leader. leader know it, and when its decided, party leaders will know it, who will get what. i cannot answer correctly, because itsnot my decision, and this kind of decision wasn't officially annoucement.

for sure, we don't have dkp so i can straight what is fact. 1st jewels already came to top parties, which will fight for heroes. same as u did basically, but u cannot say it, bcs its against dkp principes.

20. Hax

Hax User

pretty much this .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.