1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NemesysX

NemesysX User

althought it aint your business i ll bother myself with answering.

1st bles antharas will go to cursed cp - 100% active - 100% loyal

1st bles valakas will go to mesok cp - 95% active - 300% loyal

why? simple, because me and maximo said so.

/fyi: i play with cursed cp for 2 years and with mesok cp only 4 months so care your arguments

would you care answer the same alarion?
    who got 1st bles anthy/valaka in your clan and why ?
    and at least try to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Melll and xMikuu like this.
  2. Ronove

Ronove User

aaand this is why i prefer dkp system. :eek:

Empristis and Troy like this.
  3. NemesysX

NemesysX User

if you think that a true leader is democratic, then you play the wrong game.
    if you think any kind of point system can replace a leader`s judgment, then you play the wrong game.
    we have groups that are with us since day 1, and groups that came less than 1 month ago
    based on our judgment like a true old school clan, and not a pve joke like the rest in here,
    i can name you at least 2 new grps in ba that will receive imba drops a lot sooner than some day 1 grps.
    bottom line is, all grps will receive equal drops in ba, the only thing we as leaders decide, is the line of distribution.
    and again for yr info, gravedigger cp took one of the last drops we got, faaaaaaaar from 1st 10x drops.
    and i had to force him to take the drop, because grave wanted the lower grps to take before him
    go make more faulse propaganda and spread around more stupidity based theories.
    we play inside a clan, not in a dkp company.
    /go flame yr stupidity now, maybe more idiots in this server will believe you.

4. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

nemesys you are putting it like a capitalism vs. comunism discussion :)

"i can name you at least 2 new grps in ba that will receive imba drops a lot sooner than some day 1 grps." - define imba (is it your opinion what is this or you asked what they want?)

5. Ronove

Ronove User

probably some bless aq/orfen/baium, that when it's time to flame us it's some 'lower' or inferior drop, but in their case it's smth imba.

and indeed we must be playing the wrong game, that's why our clan does the carpet landings at epics, or not even show up to pvp at all (today baium).

6. NemesysX

NemesysX User

our line of distribution is splited in 2 categories for obvious reasons.

daily rbs - orfen, queen ant
    imba rbs - valakas antharas trasken soul baium

each cp has declared wishlist which includes 1x drop of each of those 2 lines /per drop cycle.
    no cp in here can receive 2x items from same list untill all clan cps will have 1x on them.

was it clear enough or i should elaborate more ? feel free to ask, i ll be happy to answer.

7. NemesysX

NemesysX User

history lesson - the clan that you are part of used to have 30 ppl online on daily base while my clan , as their ally had 120+ daily activity.
    i was missing for almost a year, i came back 5 months ago, with no clan broken char and almost disbaned cp.
    today, my clan is here stealing away 85% of the dragons ingame,
    while you bug orfen aq with lol poison to take advantage of your numbers.
    i had to rebuild from 0 to factor and if u ever had to actually lead something you would obviously understand,
    that i am winning already.
    you outnumber me, you outgear me, and i m still here progressing to the top, 1 step at the time.
    3 months ago i couldnt stay alive @ dragons for more than 2 mins, now i m winning some pvp rounds
    how much time you think you have left? till you wont be able to stand 1k range near us?
    why you think your leadership was so eager to block me from castle and cloacks ?
    why you think alarion, master of politics(he rlly is) is flaming and trashing so hard?
    why you think bs ppl trying to create drama inside our alliance with rg?
    and finally, you really think you are still winning ....?

8. Ronove

Ronove User

history stays history.
    you take dragons cuz you make first click on npc, while bugging geodata and staying as carpet behind it.
    such a big speech to say that you're winning cuz of that?

who do you think will be stronger at end: 2 clan who gets 2 dragon bottles every 11 days (since you take drop only every other dragon from what i understood) or clan that takes in 1 week 3 b orfen and 3 b aq?
    i repeat to you: you think you are winning?

9. NemesysX

NemesysX User

ofcourse i m winning, you better open your eyes and realise it.
    and i advise you to do it fast

10. FeeLSD

FeeLSD User

thank you so much for this :).

now for logy:
    logy you are in clan with 2 different categories and you flame bs for having divided it also into 2 categories? wtf dude.

ps - nemesys i'm sorry to disapoint you but your ppl are the drama queens as you can clearly see from this thread or in-game flame which from bs side gose usually like: "1 handed bandit" (i actually still dont know who that is) etc. or otherwise said personal flame between people and from your side people like logy attack the whole entity of the enemy clan.

ps2 - sadly i cant answer to who is winning what since im offline from ~2 weeks :(

11. yLogy

yLogy User

should i answer? i guess its kinda clear. i guess, u just understood how fair is dkp, when no dkp system, where leader deciding where jewels will go have some attributes as your "fair" dkp :) so yes, now u can see why u have 2nd dkp system. from same reason as we have 2 categories...

12. Sorsha

Sorsha User

sad to log and play this game to stay 2-5h on ground and say you winning , for this **** you play this game ?

13. Elesmira

Elesmira User

last 35+ (something) pages of this thread are written between a time period of 1 month, keep it up guys :d :d :d you are awesome!!!

Empristis likes this.
  14. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

shhh or poor riordian cant say more that he only have istina jewels y_y

15. Hax

Hax User

you dont know the bs drama queens yet

16. Empristis

Empristis User

what i 've just read?!
    rly now?!
    and what if leader's judgement is wrong and he is not judging right?! :s
    no hard feelings bro, but maybe u play wrong game!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  17. Nyweris

Nyweris User

if leader is wrong, means ur in wrong clan dude... wake up from drugz and continue to slave for ur polish masterz now!

18. Empristis

Empristis User

i see someone else getting slaved/brain-washed/used, to not know what is democratic and what not!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
  19. Nyweris

Nyweris User

some ppl live not just for money or in this case items, they live for fun, they live to have enemies and fight them and not lick their *****, but w8... there are ppl who... who... sry i can't say dat word in forum... and it goes to 60%+ of bs. anyway enjoy, till you can... and i will fight scrubs till i can. and no matter the items or ur crying/qqing/flaming! items is everything in this game, except the way u get them... and in my deep oppinion carpet(or all other wayz)>licking polish ***, sorry... once more, enjoy!

commercial: we are the resistance under "black angels" flag! we fight this server dkp slaves of blackswans! if ur tired of fighting/wining undergeared nups and no action after events, join us! be hardcore as this server is!

p.s. all with low mental resistance and weaklings bettar go straight to bs, there is hot slave spot for you to sit and wash their juwels :>

20. khaot

khaot User

told the man, which was without clan few months and wont make pvp because he was too scared and u talk about pvp? u must be funny nyweris :d

anyway u are still wrong ;)

hax: there is no drama.. really.anyway how going ur 3x char renamed.. u got bad reputation? :d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.