1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

i didnt leave lol

2. Hindu

Hindu User

i think game perpuse is to have fun playing them. can you tell me at these 10 forum pages where is the fun? i see only people accusing eachother barking flaming.

3. Exacutrix

Exacutrix User

we close the clan because we not have new members in clan and with 40 persons is hard to fix gears and etc.
    for the wars go more back in forum and see photos we not say all time the same.

p.s. sixsense if remeber well you are in bs you take your items and now you go to ba and bs is bad i think you go for new items there because strong person and hero take more from the others.

4. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

so who did? :d omagad! im sooo confused :p

5. Troy

Troy User

as i said this is just a childish way to put pressure on gms, no1 with bit of common sense would really think gm got nothing else to do than stay outside of their work schedule watching us pvping for antharas and helping one side over the other.

Delryn likes this.
  6. sixsense

sixsense User

i am very kind guy , when i was in bs i was in sepsa cp. i got aq soul and bottle soul , i putted aq soul on my simple aq and simple tezza. there was people like pauli who sold items and didint gave nothing back so why should i? i played with them was participating in events i got for cp dkp points i think sepsa should agree that i deserve those epics instead of saying maybe bad things about me. i join ba because sepsa didint wanted me in cp anymore and nemesys was back in game and he is my best friend from horde times. if sepsa would not tell to leave cp i would still play till today, but whatever. about daggers hero i think you know if people from bs would need some help for feed they would get hero because in ba we dont have much daggers active and daggers that collect a lot of pts.

7. Hindu

Hindu User

i tried to find your posts but i didnt find any can you pls(please) tell me again the 14 active wars ot put again the screenshot with your war status from hb?

8. ERiPwn

ERiPwn User

u excepting to much from a guy who lack the brain . also there is a quote that was made 2 pages ago to this guy
    and how he had all the wars with possitive status

note : even if its true that he have a screen with possitive status on rg i can tell u with 100 % that hb stoped the war twice . so in general is pointless to keep going

9. sixsense

sixsense User

nobody is asking to do that, we just need fixed game. anyway we lost our plans last time when we was planing to go for aden we may lose or may not ,but we was planing for long time and got ****** with those heroes etc. anyway there was such epic situations for people that work hard that made them to start think about leaving the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  10. Shanique

Shanique User

i heared rg - 80 members o.o

11. Exacutrix

Exacutrix User

ok i told you fast because you are nice and you say plz.
    open wars
    bs , rg , lt , oath , severance , sublimity , j2k , arcania , 7sins , shadows , love , toxic , vikings , la0nda
    not open wars but with diclaration
    dragonslayers , furiousangels , checzhorde , checzblood , castigadores , revolution , ba
    sorry if i forgot something

for the rg we close the war because our side ba ask for this but the arrogant leader from rg open again and we close all war now because the clan is pve we are not inside to kill you like dogs

p.s. razzly i know we destroy your oath for this you say lies not time for say the same persons to need go to see the videos with pro razzy

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
  12. ERiPwn

ERiPwn User

u never killed me or my pt dude , u was pr on first sight . but yes .. it was -400 when u closed it .

13. Troy

Troy User

not even in korea they got game fixed. l2 was, is and will be a game with some bugs, or strange stuff happening, and blaming gms for this specific thing is just stupid, sorry.

about the hero stuff it was just a mistake, everyone does mistakes, no matter how good you are on what you do.

about the antharas, i would happily give back the drop, as those few bils are nothing compared to how funny that moment was.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    sepsa likes this.
  14. Exacutrix

Exacutrix User

for what reazon to close one war to i win eazy?

15. Hindu

Hindu User

toxic , j2k, love,vikings,sublimity,oath, ??? really actives wars? really?

ps . your side was ba so you joined bs? ooooo nice

16. Exacutrix

Exacutrix User

for j2k we broke this clan we not left to port out
    toxic is same numbers with our clan
    love is 2 time bigger for our clan
    the other to you write is dicleration not in 14

17. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

i see ppl still fap fapping about hb :d borring...

18. Hindu

Hindu User

i dont think any blame gms for buggs, they blame for not be fair with all players.
    y the time bs took the drops was epic and sure funny for all bs and i dont think im gonna see again same thing.

19. Exacutrix

Exacutrix User

they ask and i answer we try to go our clan in next lvl but not crazy in server to have so many war the most is pve for thay we choose to go to others clans

20. Hindu

Hindu User

btw big clan = good activity . clan with 200 members like ltu was and 30 people on its not big clan(about love clan you said)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.