1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razzly

Razzly Banned

my last answer here because it's waste of time to explaine one by one.

gm team checked game logs (not damn video) and it's 100% valid information.

it means 0,4 sec

Empristis, Shanique and Elesmira like this.
  2. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

@razzly
    is instance is buged when more then 200 ppl inside whith 3 cc?
    if yeas i dont undestand what u want to say explane?!-its buged -u and gms says so -so where is ur actions then?
    and i ask again if instace is bugged all ur logs r valid??? u sure they r valid ??? cos its clearly there is some mistake in code or engine what alowed it to hapen.

3. TehLover

TehLover User

dear users,
    no logs for you.
    regards

4. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

helo :))))))))

5. Razzly

Razzly Banned

i will quote all the information from gm for all of you for better understaing.
    aquamarine - this is your second question that has been already answered. i would kindly ask you to either read news or buy glasses.

as for bug. i see you compare this bug to spezion bug.

the big difference is spezion was abused for xp and drop thats why some people has been suspended and items claimed.

in this circumstances there was 2 ccs that entered and one of them good loot rights. 1 drop , one enter per 2 weeks only problem is 2 ccs were inside. besides it has been decided by entering time.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
  6. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

well since it's bugged and you can enter with 300 ppl i expect a gm always present at the next raids until it's fixed. oh w8 who am i kidding xd anyway still lf info on trasken..

7. Ronove

Ronove User

300 people entered inside antharas, the whole game/engine/logs are a lie!...

bs entered before ba (0.4s), 300 people entering is a an entirely different matter.

8. Ronove

Ronove User

and you want them to do what? if he counts everyone inside he will /kill rb or kick everyone out to enter again? would that make you happy? or maybe they'll kite it with you or us to further waste everyone's time.
    :cool:

9. likas

likas User

@aqua
    actually its 0.4 seconds, but well video is kinda clear, although we won't get logs, so i guess drama will continue...

anyway i get it, 200 ppl - known issue - ok happens, but why both cc had looting rights then? thats the main issue here i think, if only cc (lets say bs) had a looting rights - then ok, there would be a drama for sure, that instance got bugged, but i can bet that rg/ba wouldn't loose time to kill o fokin dragon :d.

finally after gms will answer this question, what will be next step, bcos i don't see solution that would be fair for any1 now. especially when official statement is that bs were first, which is kinda hard to belive when we have solid video proof and only words from opposite side (no offence ofc), but despite that, i can accept that bs entered first and its about game engine/server latency.

10. bloodz

bloodz User

you wont get info on trasken becose they know its bug and they dont whant to admit that. npc server crashes are server problem and bs unfortunatley thaking advantages from server weakness

11. Hindu

Hindu User

im really more satisfied with that answer than the previus. seems at least that now you checked(i hope you did).

1 last.do we have any answer why both cc had loot right?

12. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

btw how game logs can contain game's code really baffles me.

13. sleepers

sleepers User

in the old times of spezion bugs, other gms said before they had no access to any of the server stuff (even said it on support tickets). who am i to believe? were they spreading false information? or are you spreading false information now?

you have nothing to threaten me with. you are hiding behind your forum moderator status to defend the community manager's words like this and trying to censor other people's opinions based on your beliefs. i should remind you that rules apply to you as well.sadly, there is absolutely no proof presented that will make your opinion of "just trust the gamemasters" valid. i am entitled to my benefit of the doubt, and even more so because i have seen video evidence that blackangels entered the raid first. if you would be so kind to post concrete counter-evidence proving that the video was clearly wrong, i will just apologize and you may carry on. but for sure i am not taking casual words for facts.

if you cannot do that, i suggest that you stop abusing your forum moderator powers to threaten your loyal customers. it is highly unprofessional. if we have more cases of misbehavior by some staff members do you think it will end well?

it was not my intention to point any fingers. however, i am entitled to my own opinion and based on everything that was posted so far, i stand corrected. you may go on and do whatever you want, just do not claim that this server is transparent or fair. it may just be a coincidence, but everything else points otherwise.

you go and have a great day, dear sir forum moderator.

SnoWyz, Hax and dmxpowa like this.
  14. Hax

Hax User

lol, epic :d .

15. sleepers

sleepers User

your post is irrelevant. they didn't show any logs and on this case i am free to believe on my own opinion. and my opinion is based on the video posted by your own clan member, that clearly shows blackangels entering antharas first.

16. Troy

Troy User

solid proofs = game logs gm checked and only bs getting the message i posted some pages ago, not a video from a game client.

17. Ronove

Ronove User

'in time of spezion bug', when i sent ticket to support (yes shame on me) they pinpointed time of each violation to the milisecond... so i dont know where u get that gms said they don't have access to logs at that time.

you're entitled to your doubts, you're not entitled to accuse gms of corruption on this forum.

18. Hax

Hax User

so does troy want to tell us he photoshopped his video :eek: :eek: :eek:

sleepers likes this.
  19. Hindu

Hindu User

can anyone answer pls if is it allowed to take advantage of a bugged instance is allowed?
    entering anthy 300 people is i think bugg = istance is bugged.

20. likas

likas User

well, currently logs have same level of "solidness" as bible ;) - that means some ppl will belive, some ppl won't to what gms wrote. but as i said, for myself i can accept that video might be not accurate due to complexity of client-server problem of synchronization (i'm not a programming expert, just somewhere around middle-advanced), so i'm aware that its not that simple as 1+1=2. anyway lets hope that it won't happen anymore, but still it was marked as "known issue", so according to murhpy law it might actually happen again, so w/e will be final statement about this whole anthy thing it might affect future events...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.