1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TehLover

TehLover User

yea but still :)

2. Sorsha

Sorsha User

still what ? i didnt see bs enterin as carpets

iCaby, KSERW and Yolai like this.
  3. Nyweris

Nyweris User

saved by heroes, so weak :(

4. Hindu

Hindu User

bs asked for pvp at hv , ba+rg came and killed them all(nice pvp). next bs standing dead next to heart or above like bimart till kiters go out , then they stand up heros skills, next target aoe and killed ba+rg. ba+rg couldnt leave away from heart cs was entering time so the job for bs was easy cs they didnt have to afraid for friendly fires or tanks agro. if bs are pround of that type of pvp and that pvp want to have i just feel sorry for them. anyway gz for dragon

Saldainiss, Nyweris and TehLover like this.
  5. Ronove

Ronove User

you had control over dragon, it was your fail. you won first pvp because we made a bad call to rush rg when a rb was up and a lot of us got raid curse and had to remove it, and any iss dominator rebuffing would get curse also... that was our fail. :p

6. Hindu

Hindu User

rg fought also next to raid so this excuse is failed. ty

7. Ronove

Ronove User

and that's why in first moment we were mainly dying to ba... rg with silence and ba without.
    ba came from our back and was killing us while we tried to recover from that epic fail from us.

8. sepsa

sepsa User

ye, exaclty, how to encourage enemies enough to make them stop kiting dragon? just give them feeling of victory :d i know it's cruel to take it away but still noone came up with better idea. our espionage failed pretty hard yesterday :(

Troy likes this.
  9. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

it would have been a good plan if you had planned this:d.

10. EmielRegis

EmielRegis User

as i remember bs char without clan aggro rb and moved it to rg position exactly when bs enter room.
    and this char was running with rb almost whole pvp trying to silence rg, and later when ba + rg were at heart trying to move rb to heart.
    moving rb to rg position was bs plan that failed because many people from bs also get silenced.

11. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

was nice :d whole all pvp near heart i has 2-3 fps :d nice slide show :d
    i rly get fun yday, thanks to bs bsi ii iii iv v xxcl etc (kidding with numbers:p)

12. Troy

Troy User

that character is not bs, and his last clan before untag was rg, nice try tho.

13. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

his nickname is knowing?

14. Shanique

Shanique User

exactly this...

15. EmielRegis

EmielRegis User

check your fraps about that char, who was it and what that char was doing (be7.. something, i will send his nickname when i will be back home to check screens).
    or explain why that char change to sub just before you enter, buff and take rb directly to rg healers when bs enter room and also when rg go back that char move rb to new rg position one more time (and died from rg members because for some reason he was flagged :)

16. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

be7eventh if smth, i played with him on the previous server, probably someone driving him like a box. maybe when owner played on this char he was in some clans, maybe even in rg. but sience woooooooooooooooo long time he is not playing. its just a box some polish person. i doubt it is from rg... but i can be wrong.

edit:i remember from previous valakas, i saw him every time, and every time we (ba/our cp) was trying to kill him/pull him. for sure he is not from our side.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
  17. yLogy

yLogy User

yes yes, kinda different tactic from your previus most used tactic command " rush them " :)
    u just failed pvp, u won pvp when we were in place 2x2, and we were hitting eachothers. gz for it.

about kiting, we had a possibility to kite it more but who cares. dragons are still about who click 1st. u clicked first yesterday. gratz again :)

18. Troy

Troy User

will check my fraps later, but i know someone who was playing in rg few weeks ago that had an untag char getting raid(s) on everyone (just for fun :d), thought you were talking about him

19. FromChronos

FromChronos User

o_o ...................

20. Amethyst

Amethyst User

too late edit... already saw it :d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.