1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanique

Shanique User

no, it is from arakid cp from bsii

2. Lisaa

Lisaa User

i know my leadership well enough to understand current situation and reasons of their desicions.

3. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

the problem is that unfortunatley atm bsii dont have enough manpower to oppose ba/rg alone, but bs send 6-7 parties if i remember correctly to help in shuutgart, cause your side was attacking aden all the time, meaning that whole clan of bs cant leave aden unprotected since its the most important castle of l2 game. either way we will see what wll happen in next siege, cause in my opinion a siege never ends in just 2 hours every sunday...

4. Hax

Hax User

doesnt look like you do! it's not all about what they say and what they try to reason with.

5. Shanique

Shanique User

hax we all know the reason for your propaganda, so you can stop straining already.
    bsii is not our ally, we are all one clan.

6. Lisaa

Lisaa User

i make my own assumptions here about their desicions and reasons. you do not have to be briliant minded to understand what is happening and why.

7. Hindu

Hindu User

like it or not bsii is different clan. if you are one clan and not ally show us bsii light cloaks.ty

8. Shanique

Shanique User

are you stuck or what? practically bsii is separate clan, but we all have one clan leader, we have the same rights and responsibilities, but sometimes we have different tasks to perform.

9. Elesmira

Elesmira User

don't give in for some childish provokes :d we do not owe any explanation to them. they practically want to spread chaos. i am sure they can do better than this.

melcz and Shanique like this.
  10. Hax

Hax User

different tasks to perform.
    thats all we pointed out.
    bs does the pvp and bsii goes like good pets to the heart and waits there to pve dragun

11. TehLover

TehLover User

i just woke up, whats going on here?

12. TheLastAvenger

TheLastAvenger User

this thing saying that bs and bs2 are same clans is kinda funny...so if you are same clan why you let them loose their castle?
    i don't trust in this propaganda at all, in my opinion u speak like that just to keep them close to you nothing more.

13. Alixyz

Alixyz User

how the **** u want to pvp in small opened place and with 4-5 partys that bs2 have atm? we wont help at all with the pvp, only mess up with mass agro and aoe. ofc if u have 100+ lets say, u can stood up in a side and fight, but hey, why i bother to explain l2 details to a **** with a master card? pointless.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
  14. Ronove

Ronove User

let?when blackangels lost castle and stayed without castle for 2 months, did blackangels let themselves lose castle? ever occured to u sometimes things dont go according to plan?

15. Alixyz

Alixyz User

all of u use the word "propaganda" in tons of post and quotes, trolling or not, but have 0 clue about it's meaning, bs didnt let us loose the castle, tried as much as they could to protect it, but failed to do so. life's harsh, move on.

16. TheLastAvenger

TheLastAvenger User

okey even that you (bs1bs2) didn't have power to keep that castle still don't change thing that you watch on them like they are meatshields .

edit: like you did with enclave, laonda and mucho more clans before. but this time you was smarter and you put them in your dkp system . and only, and only that dkp give picture of "one clan"

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
  17. Shanique

Shanique User

we know better what is going on in our own clan, so if you are not lempartus, sepsa or alarion you can already stop spreading your bull ****

18. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

shani its means dontcry is nothing and have nothing to say ? :)
    just asking .

19. Melll

Melll User

at last u admitted u are just pvers there :d and ppl that are useless on pvp landing in bsii - well i guess ikiticilla begging to not get moved to bsi :d

20. Shanique

Shanique User

he has his own role in clan, but i doubt he is in leading group (i can be wrong). as i'm a normal clan member i don't know all the clan secrets.

TheLastAvenger likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.