1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KSERW

KSERW User

brain... owned.

2. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

in this server you cant find anywhere no1 cause prime time we all make rbs, if you dont work the mornings you can find m alot everywhere from both sides making dailies, but as i told befor like 1000 times core is pve based server, so the only way is to arrange pvp. either way its and the fact that l2 itself stopped the pvp actions when we all do primarly instances and dont go to xp, and take drops from open field when old times you were pvping just for 1 good farm spot...

3. Alixyz

Alixyz User

not true, with full istina/octavis jwls on a yul 99 riordian landed 36k 18k, and on my paper tank with eternal jwls 10-13k. and i guess not only him can do that dmg.

4. Hindu

Hindu User

orfen 30/01/2014 summary

ba+rg went for pvp vs bs. rg+ba killed all bs and took loot rights from orfen by 1st hit.bs then called ba+rg zergs and left. ty

ps1. ba+rg didnt use poison to orfen rb to take drops by doing more damage than bs.
    ps2. bs didnt use this time wolfs to try rr npc server.

5. Melll

Melll User

i cannot troll u coz u missing brain, sry thats not ethic

6. Hax

Hax User

i have worse jewels than full istina/octavis and also no pvp set or whatsoever and syra hits me with gloom 6-7k, amethyst will probably do around 10k-12k at best. (and this is debuffed)

you guys gotta start taking a look at the game and your class instead of crying about gear all day long.

7. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

terrible and how i am terrible exactly expalin me plz all your mighty eternalize?
    give me your knowledge
    because you that you know your class.. hmm.. hmmm... you still were barking as i saw in forum to alarion that had better jewels so thats why he win you int he past, explain that plz
    btw you say we cry about gear but dude, i know many ppl from bs and ba and as i speak to you now, from your cp ppl that bought a lot with money, so yes with your credit i would do the same as you.
    gz you are king of pixels :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
  8. xMikuu

xMikuu User

you can see hax video , more than half of the pvp we was alone vs bs then rg came and finish them. :d we wasnt even a zerg.

9. KSERW

KSERW User

you have a grade jewls. you dont have equip. you just know how to play...

you believe what you say?:p

10. Hindu

Hindu User

i just write what happened i didnt say that you are zergs or w/e else. my posts dont represent what i beleive just what it happened.

11. TheLastAvenger

TheLastAvenger User

well kserw even best equip of server on you will not help you, maybe problem is in your dna.
    dna = [​IMG]

12. iExpliCity

iExpliCity User

hax so overpowered with items!
    thats why he borrow from me robe set ..
    omagad!

13. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

1 question only thelastavenger and hax have you ever played on any server of ncwest, even in the past?

14. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

speaking of orfen - gz someone - giran harbor - btw this is not all there were more mobs but people killed it

[​IMG]

15. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

all top ppl borrow items that not excuse, but i remember for sure cause i was watching the game of oly that at least at that game hax had some parts pvp when his opponent from bs no...
    plus the fact that i saw hax videos from sieges when he was wearing full set pvp so i doupt that set was yours :)

16. KSERW

KSERW User

yes i am bad iss:/ wake up. i am good. you are bad. you are really bad iss. good isses of you side = nyweris , sirhoru, rudi, orcmaster ,koma is strong but not so skilled as the other 4. and yes you are not good. just a bad iss. now start bark again how good your cp is . how strong you are. how all ppl in ba are skilled and more.

also dont forget to give 100 thnks to each post of ba. and then trade thnks with mel etc.

pets.

17. Hax

Hax User

alarion didnt win me in the past.
    second is i think in the valakas fraps i opened my inventory but not sure. i'll see to open it during some fight, so you can convince yourself :<

and yes, you have absolutely no clue about your class it seems, just saying!
    ppl calling mel 1-handed bandit, but seems there are some ppl in bs without hands at all!

and sadly my opponents (ronove, trigger, alarion, shimura) have full pvp set, blessed valakas and/or antharas and some more nice things which we dont have to mention here.
    hax overgeared :<<<<

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
  18. 0mGand3lol

0mGand3lol User

guys guys w8 w8 a bit...this goes to both sides...which is the most glorious cp from ba? gruzzi? indians?...which is the most glorious cp from bs? sepsa? amethyst?

lets make arrange pvp and after these come here and write! no bla bla bla zerg ...no bla bla bla wolfs...no bla bla bla daggers wtih poison. just 7vs7 or 14vs14 or smth like rounds ( sepsa vs gruzi, amethyst vs indians and the opposite)

19. TheLastAvenger

TheLastAvenger User

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

20. iExpliCity

iExpliCity User

dabih we speak for a +3 robe..
    kserw why avenger is bad iss;
    from what that thought coming;
    no flame just explain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.