1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

the most accurate would be if they played in oly cause in pvp pt vs pt if you cp is strong you are strong if your cp is weak you are weak

2. KSERW

KSERW User

dear mitsubishi. why he think i am a bad iss ?:p

anyway really i dont give a poop ( cant say the other word) about thelastavenger. i never flamed him trolled him or whatever. he just started to feel pro etc. so plz change subject ^^

3. Hax

Hax User

because you dont know what matters for your class and what doesnt, but i wont just type down everything here, will make pvps only more annoying!

4. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

hum... there is difference between open pvp and oly. all classes fight different on oly and on open pvp. oly u have 3days per 7days. in my opninon skill on open pvp is most important than in oly. but as i said its only my opinion. dont need to agree with it.

5. Hax

Hax User

alcor2strong4me

6. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

dear kserw (omagad i need to copy/past ur name :d ), i dont know, u should ask him not me :) we are friends from one clan, nothing more :p and im asking u... please be serious with me, and answer me, even on pw :>

7. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

but hax, i know almsot everything about my class but with no money how i will take them? i dont have strong old friends here to gimme items, i dont have a good income per month to invest in l2store, i can just calmly waiting and farming the few things i do, hoping to be lucky with drops, we are not in same boat dude understand that at least

@mitsubishi
    ofc i know pvp and oly is 100% different and need other items etc but the clever and good iss in class based will be the winner, not a slightly good iss that does only debuffs in pvp and wait for dds to do the job

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
  8. Hax

Hax User

dood, its like what? not even 100m lol
    i dont tell you to go get a fkin blessed valakas or tauti ring

9. KSERW

KSERW User

hm. with same equips ( exactly the same equips ) i could win all isses in the game.

in a perfect world of l2 ( 100% same equips) the hero list would be different. and in this hero list thelastavenger wouldnt be a hero.
    rudi + nyweris 100% would be hero etc.

about mass pvp he knows what to do.

its ok this answer? cause i need to go rl now.

10. Nighy

Nighy User

why i only see hb's on the forum?

11. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

and again "equip blablabla". honi, just farm for ur equip and be a hero. or just ask in clan for borrow for oly.
    yes, he knows what to do, and thats why he is good iss :) i was played in cp where iss doesnt know what to do, when use angel, how to defend himsefl (turn on tampon or pig or wthv), when transform ppl etc and that was a very bad iss.

12. KSERW

KSERW User

why i see enclaves that were losing to hb ? hm a bit owned?

i know 100% what to do in pvp so plz^^

anyway minions cu later. rl calling.

13. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

yes bro, but atm i have 12kk and i owe to a cp member 150kk so i must wait to gather 200kk to take at least eternal...
    or i can sell my aq soul and take 3-4 good epics but then i will never get aq soul again, so i must wait to gather money calmy and slowly
    atm only bless ring exist in ah in 250kk price, and necklace are around 100kk, plz send me if you can 1 necklace and 1 ring :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
  14. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

i cannot confirm, i never played with u... but if yes, then good :)

15. Nighy

Nighy User

keep guarding the kartia npc , carpet

16. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

dude plz we are bs now, hb was so important to you to keep refering to us like that?
    those days are old story by now

17. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

naaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! plz not hb topic again... we all know how many war hb has, how might hb was... i beg u, not again... lets talk about wather in kamael village :d

dmxpowa likes this.
  18. sleepers

sleepers User

my party has two good geared players, and hax is not one of them. he doesn't use any borrowed item anymore on open pvp since a long time now. we don't have any blessed epics also. dude, i was playing on s grade bow and now upgraded to an amazing +6 standard apocalypse bow, while your party is rocking even overenchanted r99 bows lulz.

your cp is not good because you simply have no idea on how to play in an effective way. it has nothing to do with your gear, trust me. besides, the problem anyone has atm with the strongest bs parties are mostly because of the hero healers, cuz sadly with divine elixirs + hunter talismans + hero weapons you just cannot die to 2 or 3 dds, no matter how you play. not to mention the insane heals that they do, its silly.

iExpliCity and xMikuu like this.
  19. TheLastAvenger

TheLastAvenger User

well i can't care less what kserw thinks about my skills on iss. i know how i play and how much good i'm.
    i don't need hes blessing to be a good iss or anything else.
    he say i cant be hero, maybe i cant be but honestly i never tried and i don't see my self in near future that i will try for hero.
    there are plenty reasons why i will not go but nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
  20. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

bros, there's a diference between killing ppl in s3 and harassing ppl in pms and acting butthurt.

one of them is a player, the other is a kid/clown.

ps: wow this was pages back, keep good work flooding thread guyz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.