1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

hypocrisy in this server make me puke, ppl say so much ******** really thinking some1 besides theyer own mates will belive it.

2. Empristis

Empristis User

they don't make 1 clan they said. no honor they said.

geez, i can't believe that ba+rg are not making 1 ally so they won't die from friendly-fire....
    maybe it is because they cant choose who will be ally leader!
    too much pride, maybe?!
    hm?! maybe! :d

3. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

"geez" (w/e it means)... even in ally u can get "friendly-fire" from aoe.

4. yLogy

yLogy User

i guess, lempartus sent all game experts to enclave...

5. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

really dude, really?

6. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

[​IMG]

7. bahamucio

bahamucio User

ofc u had, i didnt said something els, but u prefered when u saw u didnt entered all to stay like ... what was u r favorite word ? carpet ? all the raid time and take the drop like rats w/o putting single efford. such honorable act :d so i want ask u simple question : u won pvp, but were u capable to do it with ur ppl inside ? no ! why u didnt showed the meaning of your words "we lose with pride"? so mb u should start look at u before u look what the others bcos many of the thingies are copied from u and i guess if u had patented all "tactics" u could make a lot of money. all the best.

8. Hax

Hax User

[​IMG]

lf the honor which was mentioned by shani!
    town camping with 3 parties, losing to 1.5 party :<
    rest of gainak was pure mob ks'ing by them :< i thought they lose with honor?

9. Alarion

Alarion User

to clarify it more for such random like u:

before antharas spawned we literally smashed rg + ba close to heart at least 2 times and u did your typical tactic since many months to enter as dead trash. inside antharas first ported our first cc (so around 90-100 ppl) and in same moment ba + rg (in total + - 200 or little less). our second cc couldnt port inside in proper time. and u barking being proud with 2 clans u won inside vs half our clan, while close to heart u were staying silence checking how floor is cold? some ppl are amazing...

10. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

no one really cares!!!

11. Woodzie

Woodzie User

i told you once... i'll repeat again... if you are alliance clans you still getting friendly fire!!!

Empristis likes this.
  12. Woodzie

Woodzie User

the only one who is allways barking is you. omg we killed them at heart! omg they died at aq! yes becouse of friendly fire we cant fight at small spots! at every orfen since 1 month or more you getting your *** kicked hard.

saying ppl are trash... i see the only trash is you for such arogant words.. seems like all your life is a lineage2... ofc in your imaginary world you'll just start saying another ****... damn im sry for you rly..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
  13. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

dont worry, he even stil lthinks that he entered first...that bs dont bug, dont exploit, dont zerg and win everything by honor. every1 is trash, lies and have conspiracy theories.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
  14. bahamucio

bahamucio User

it seems u dont want to understand the question question i asked. so i will make it more clear : i asked not if u smashed us or no, i asked not if u had enough ppl outside to kill the dragon, i asked not why u was dead inside like rats all the time, but why when u saw the game decided to let another ppl in, not ur cc u were there like parasites on the ground? bcos all ur men inside werent capable to kill the dragon. random - yes, mate! mb if u want offend me, u must learn some more interesting words, bcos with ur current arsenal its like "summer breeze" :d go, go improve urself :) and let the force be with u in improving :d

15. yLogy

yLogy User

not sure about 1st sentence, but 2nd sentence is exactly definition of hall of famer alarion.

Melll and SnoWyz like this.
  16. Shanique

Shanique User

gm said bs entered first... what you want more?

you can ask same question to rg, that they stay on the ground all dragon and waited dont know for what... we had loot message, we waited for drops... rg had nothing... so what for they stayed?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
  17. Alarion

Alarion User

too long to read from such random i will answer u last time and quite short:

if all our clan had entered inside (not only half of it because we made bad choice to split our clan in 2 ccs) we wouldnt have w8 until u kill dragon for us cause we would simply kill it with our full clan and u could just bark from the ground what u usualy doing. and of story

18. Empristis

Empristis User

i really thought that if u are ally and on cc, u dont get friendly fire...maybe it was in the old days like that or something, but i have memory of this, that's why i said it!
    so dont qq all, wtf!?
    geez.... :/

sorry for previous post, if it is like that then.

ty woodie :d

19. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

pfff someone ignoring me? :d
    maybe it was like u say in previous chronicles, before god. only one solution to avoid ff is merge, but we are two different clan, with different rules, rg have dkp, ba- not. someone gave u example how merge can "work" with two different clans (rg + ooc). idk if u remember how it was... its not working good..

Empristis likes this.
  20. bahamucio

bahamucio User

@ shanique : gm said or not said insnt the point at all. please, read what was the question. 2nd: what rg were doing on the ground ? answer : mb to do exactly the same what bs did at first antharas they lost (or to enter) after lindvior - to wait for rage time, with ress and distact their enemies and make the dragon rage with it.
    @ alarion : again mate - the "if" changes many things, if u were there - mb u could, i am not telling u wouldnt. but in fact u werent. so go improve, dont read forum :)

p.s. using "random" is pretty lame for such pro guy like u :d
    p.s.s like i said also - many of the things u experience atm are invented by bs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.