1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanique

Shanique User

you should keep your advices to your clan/ally. we don't need your tips, we know very well what to do.

2. xMikuu

xMikuu User

:( i was trying to proof that most of the ppl talking here are just meatshield and only 2-3 party's of bs deserve talk about those importants things, but ye looks like my dreams about a 7v7 tournament without russians will be impossible.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
  3. Cursed

Cursed User

bs234567 are pets very usefull for dps on rb`s, but it seems bs don`t feed em to much bcz on mains are free crp.

4. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

im sorry, i dont know when u joined and i never been interested about it (ofc no offence, its ur life etc). and ffs!!!!!! not broooooooooo, if u wish be my "family" then use sis!. :<

Empristis likes this.
  5. Alixyz

Alixyz User

oh no rly mr. sherlock, vs the stacked and 2 years cp maybe, but vs "normal" cp we manage to win pretty good. is not about how good u play, is about how strong is your oponent.

6. Cursed

Cursed User

well items does matter i agree ... but are also some bs cp`s more stacked then our cp and still they are so bad ... so stop excuses and accept facts - bad feeded pets are bad

7. yLogy

yLogy User

actually its about how strong u are. and your current power ranking is "meatshield"

and about items, expect few parties and players like bugaimer, gravedigger, troy, amethyst .... there are not so strong items.

casual player from ba
    [​IMG]

u dont have this? im pretty sure u have it, mby even better items...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
  8. Rudolf

Rudolf User

logy wtf ? you should have immortal robe not seraph its too much.

and for sure every old cp is stack like alarion/sepsa/gravedigger/hax cp ( not even every ppl in this cps ).

btw. for example - bimart is one of most stacked cp and ? loosing to every good cp ?

9. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

about items... my dear brothers and sisters... how old is this server? 2y? smth like that. all old cps from beginning of this server have to be geared as hell. about new players, they always find solution for adena, like ireflect, mysterious technology or dont know who else ;p yes, maybe they are "fat wallets" but still have good gear.

10. Shanique

Shanique User

yo... tell me pls which cp from bs is more stacked than your cp and you still win them... i'm curious just

11. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

raxor cp and syra cp are more stacked than mine and we won them.

12. Shanique

Shanique User

syra???????? i don't believe this... really dunno about raxor, but syra... seriously?

13. xMikuu

xMikuu User

alarion cp and sepsa cp are the only exception on bs that can win any ba cp, the rest of bs cp's are just meatshield, is sad but true.. and then you can come here and say bla bla donators bla bla you dont take any orfen aq valakas antharas bla bla but it keep being true :(

14. Elesmira

Elesmira User

just meatshield? like there is not the same situation in your clan lol...you tellin us that all cps in your clan are equal??? if not then why you do not call them meatshields as well?

15. Cursed

Cursed User

beside sepsa and alarion ... wich we can`t win (need more gear) ... rest we killemall .. and i bet they are more geared then us. bimart is a example... and dear shani... i bet almost every player from ur top/mid grps have baq and borfen some anty and valakas...so yes u are better geared and stacked then us and still...

edit ps : beside sepsu and dolan rest are kartia slayers and never go out for pvp just hide in zerk power. are 2 more low cp`s wich are goin out time to time so respect for em - one is syra and 2nd duno name...rest are just barkin on hv or on shout and in rest what ? when zerk is on they are there bla bla bla bla carpets ba/rg - rg/ba - but that carpeting isn`t bcz of em, but they still bark. admit w/o sepsu and dolan if we go clan vs clan even less ba u will still die. no offence for rest.

16. Shanique

Shanique User

because bs have "meat shield", ba have "cow ****" and rg have "ba pets"

sorry, but i don't belive that you don't have baq, borf, antharas, valakas, tauti weapons, pvp sets and stuff like that... i belive raxor could be more stacked than your cp, but i don't belive you will win them (i can be wrong since it is only my opinion)

17. Akujiki

Akujiki User

really dude, just with pvp set of bugaimer it worth more than my cp equipment so shut up already and stop your false propaganda since 3 members of my cp dont even have full atribute on their set... and y my istina earring and my aq are toooooooooo stacked! davai

syra cp dont even have a bottle of aq, orfen or blessed zaken... so please stop saying that our cp have better equipment. only syra,mystercarpe and me have set +6...

i did double post! sorry! too lazy to edit it!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
  18. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

it is competition wich cp is poorer? :d

19. Akujiki

Akujiki User

tell it to ur clannie that dont stop spamming that they have low gear! lol dude you have bugaimer and blair on ur cp!

20. Cursed

Cursed User

pvpa - don`t have anty/valakas/tauti ring/weapon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.