1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShizZ

ShizZ User

indeed f1 :d

2. Zairakh

Zairakh User

yea,indeed never ever thought healer pov are noobish or anything else,just too much common in this chronicle and a bit boring to watch,after you saw some already.
    before was more tollerable due to cardi-ee having nuke augs and being more active,rezzing more,moving more or just being frequently close to die more than just spam that 4/5 skills all along the fraps time.
    just this ;)

3. Etherial

Etherial User

@zairakh in continuance of the topic in siege discussions, i didn't mean specifically you non-factor i meant many of people in that thread that call each other names,and are in fact people that were "unknown" in the l2 community before this server. i cannot say what ooc do or don't do in this server, but in many servers over the past years they were among top clans, even if they are lame, i know how to respect enemies also. now about server sides i hope vv will be a 3rd side soon.

4. Zairakh

Zairakh User

@etherial
    didnt heard of them until i heard sun40 and idealistas laughing @ ts for their mass detag.

anw,my point was that w/e happened in priv servers has no matter in the real servers,where the big clan-alliances and the best players where and always have been.
    thats a fact.
    dont tell me your another one that think priv servers clans would've ever managed to fight the best retail sides,as i said before,they wouldnt even stand the exp rates,let alone pvp with stacked experienced players who'd always used everything to win.
    for example i could respect hi for their dedication and the fact that they build smth in the long run. ;)
    i learnt to respect enemies that deserves it,yea i will flame them,they will flame me,is how things should be,i cant respect ooc cuz by far they have been the worst example of players ever met in my l2 playthrough.

however nowadays sides dont matter anymore,and everywhere people just exp together as soon the 2way war goes on cd...lame chronicle.

5. eXarDo

eXarDo User

oh god again this bullshiet about private/official servers. sometimes i even think that u're a nice guy but when u start talking about this, just no comments.
    the fact is no matter what u was before, on official server or private one, here u start everything from 0. all what i see from those "proud official server" players is what they were back in the times and blablabla... while here they're being worse then some random ppl from random private servers. old times passed, even if u was some factor on official server back in the times, why don't u show us how good u are here now on this server instead of these empty words "i played on official for years and i that's why i'm better then others". coz so far all what i've seen from such a people end up in chat.
    it might be off topic but srsly, i just can't stand this.

6. Gilby

Gilby User

zairakh didnt slept for 4 days @ server start lvled up lol othell rogue killed some guys with 3rd prof that made him feel like pro after few weeks than others made their 4th class and started ****** him like ***** he /emoquited and now ghosts in forum to write some bull**** propaganda how cool he was back in the days.true story™

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  7. Zairakh

Zairakh User

@exardo
    i'ma speaking bout competitive level in a comparison,since etherial brought the past aspect back with his considerations i made mine,there was no flaming nor any intention to say im better,im talking about mindset.
    it never happened to me to see such massive detag,even if it was for chronicle reasons,was laughable.
    gamestyle and whole leveling / gearing thing changed alot,however,is almost another game. ;)

@gilby
    nah,not rly,i awakened really slow compared to the most ooc - hb - hi etc.
    i was fast to catch up cuz i had time/will to stand idealistas rhytms,until 95 could stand this game,after the overall wiew and the whole server status disappointed me,so i left.

8. Etherial

Etherial User

zairakh i wont agree with you on the official/private thing cause many lineage2 serious players, when started l2 were 20 years old top and couldn't afford subscription to officials back then so played in privates.
    i agree with you that most privates were lol servers but there were also some good 1-5 rates, and some of the biggest clans in core now are clans that started and got their core members from private servers.
    and this will always be the gap between private l2 community and official. some of the best clans in private servers community are now top clans in our server, and someone that was playing in official might have never heard of them and visa versa. that doesnt mean they were/are not good.
    personally i don't even like that clan we talk about cause they got a playing policy which i don't like and that destroys the fun of the game. but over the past few years they somehow managed to be among top clans in good privates, specifically i remember one siege in one of them they kept castle against 45 attacking clans and for that only i give em some credit.

9. Sindeya

Sindeya User

................... hi!

10. Zairakh

Zairakh User

another post like this and i transform you into hax.

11. Sindeya

Sindeya User

maybe transform hax into me, u can't transform me into hax!

happy birthday to hax btw!

[​IMG]

12. sleepers

sleepers User

there is no such thing as birthday in germany

13. Hax

Hax User

racist! ty sinsin!

14. Sindeya

Sindeya User

sleepers we miss u!

15. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

happy birthday hax...wheres the cake?!

16. Zairakh

Zairakh User

happy haxday.

*removes day from the calendar*.

17. Hidrica

Hidrica User

http://*********************/instances/400x/9249913.jpg

18. Patri

Patri User

even if he hates me, happy b-day hax :eek: =))))

19. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

off topic!!!!11111oneoneone

20. Hidrica

Hidrica User

no way!!! who can hate you? >.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.