1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alarion

Alarion User

dunno what u crying 1 handed bandit, when u make carpet style and shouting with so much pride on hv since many many months...

2. Melll

Melll User

its not crying, im just laughing on you, such a big words on this forum about "honor" but somehow u are the ones that are carpets on dragons or not even coming for aq pvp this week

3. Alarion

Alarion User

i was busy on oly smashing some ba big mouth oli "pros wanna be" had no time for aq.

4. Melll

Melll User

those "pros" were in ant nest, dunno how u wanted to smash them in oli meantime, figure out better excuse

beside the only smash that happened this week was here https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=26896

5. Alarion

Alarion User

i smahed your "best" healer in clan, and your "best" dagger twice and some others. leiry smashed half lord gruzz cp. kinda enough, pity your lol se pretender avoiding and keep dreaming he can scratch me...

6. tikoo

tikoo User

innova should make you a statue in the middle of aden, seriously such a wasted talent in this server with no recognition, smashing people with no pvp set or pvp weapon nor full jeweled. and the best part is that it only took you around roughly 1- 1,5 years to be able to do that. i will give my 10 adena for the cause, we will try to make a good campaign to put it there, and if it's not possible in the middle of aden we can try to put 1 on every raid boss. at least that way you could say you were there with no weak excuses like always.

regards,

SnoWyz likes this.
  7. Hax

Hax User

i saw your smashing with that pathetic movement and only 70k dmg while u managed to interrupt my lf on last second :dd
    dolan, you know very well that as soon as you lose that gear advantage (7% rest pvp set, 5% double sa, few % from longing (at least 5% less reflect than desire), blesed antharas +valakas not even to mention :ddd, massive advantage in skill enchants+dyes and dont forget you have even the better class) you will practically lose every match vs me same as ronove or any other healer.

i was hoping at least you had some sense of reason in healer cb, seeing who actually plays better :/

8. dmxpowa

dmxpowa User

you're just a bid kid (â© syra) ddosing alarion to win matches, lol such a loser

9. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

talk about gear the guy who wait bugaimer items for play olyms :confused:

10. Hax

Hax User

oh i didnt know alarion doesnt take cp gear, im sorry. i forgot he has his own personal blessed epics

11. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

but you see alarion qq?

12. Hax

Hax User

he does .

13. xpycbg

xpycbg User

14. melcz

melcz User

proofs, mr. english teacher
    anyway i guess you dont have any, just empty words

15. sleepers

sleepers User

you know, i like you dolan and you are my friend, but unfortunately i will have to be the douche that will tell you the truth. you better step up your game because you are playing really bad on healer cb. you have some insane gear advantage and class advantage, you seem to be doing more than double the damage hax does and you are still winning by a sad difference in the end.

i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up finding a way to beat u even without having any gear improvement or blessed epics. he just plays much better. but at the moment you deserve your wins purely because you kept playing the game and farming since you started on this server. and there is nothing wrong with that.

also, before you tell me that i am defending my friend, remember what i told hax when kingsize cp won you with 3 archers, before the heroes. i don't have to lie to my friends, i just tell things straight. so congratulations on your wins, but if i were you, i wouldn't be trying to trash. it's pretty clear that the hero situation would change if hax had access to at least a bit more of gear.

16. Alarion

Alarion User

u didnt take under consideration fact i had no time for fun kitting play with haxito? i didnt even pay atention to jew i have (zaken and aq instead of beleth and octavis earring). i dont play even with defensive trigger from dual class as i should do (since it is better in healer vs healer) and i dont have prevision, just orc cele. i dont play this fun with active refresh to use double giant favour and i dont have patiente to keep running around columns like a fly. my goal was to make fast matches and i had no time to kity cat plays. also my only talisman i put was life force cause it is waste of money to play this funny games with ud, maximum clarity and other ****s.
    u rly think i dont know all of this and i couldnt play it better? ofc i could.

same on daily pvp when i should keep healing my cp all the time, but instead of this i preffer to smash enemies with aoe for 10-20k (i know it is 20% what amethyst is doing but still i get mucho frags). and on daily pvp i dont use any blessed valdy, etc.

so keep saying how hax is amazing etc. yes he is good player but as person not worth to trust. u know what your cp done in rg and u know past facts why ppl afraid of trusting hax. specialy now with changed rules about acount sharing with 0 possibility to recoer some items like cursed cp done in past to recover items which riordian sent by mistake to fakeras. i can borrow blessed anthy and valdy from few parties, noone who thinks logic and dont like risk will not borrow anything to hax. and i dont say he is scammer simply it is not person worth to trust.

taking all those points under consideration i can dont focus too much and simply press my butons on keyboard in lazy way just to prevent some trash who is dreaming himself he can scratch my status.

now go, keep hating more and use some epic conspiracy theories about pvp programs, bots, lag script and what else shaon and company will tell u all )))

17. dmxpowa

dmxpowa User

it seems like last week was productive in school, you learned new words besides dog and bark, well done

18. Alarion

Alarion User

some dog barking again? geez... go better think how ddos ppl more.

19. Hax

Hax User

btw, i had your account and gear alrdy, so much for the trust part.
    90% of what u know on healer cb i told you.

on top of that, i played with seraph jewels, sorry mate
    didnt know transfer pain is no talisman too :<

alone your class passive gives you mp consumption reduction, so keep talking :dd

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
  20. sleepers

sleepers User

why are you telling lies about hax? he never scammed anyone and "our cp" did absolutely nothing wrong in redguard. are you referring to what pony was saying? you mean the 15 year old kid that is telling lies to everyone about how he is the most well known player on core? well known as a scammer, that he is.

your status? you were pretty much nothing special in this game until recently, but now you can use your 150b gear/clan gear advantage to "press your buttons" and "prevent some trash of scratching your status". you never even went for hero when u had similar gear to other healers. always saying you didn't care for hero. now you do? fine, i understand.

now, everyone knows about amethyst selling his character and recalling it, everyone knows about totiskind being a well known botter and doing so in loa and no one is even talking about it. we all know of the "personal" relationship with some cool "important" people that u have on this server. yet you still like to talk trash about others when u can't even wipe your own butt clean. and oh boy, you know i have the proof to back everything that i am saying.

i couldn't care less about who is hero or who isn't. but i certainly do care that you come every time to my skype crying about how people "lie" about you, yet it seems like you are doing the "same" to others. it's sad, alarion. just take it like a man and step it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.