1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

bravo bravo

2. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

elronia, fa is pve clan, sometimes we go out to pvp but that normal, we never show ourself in mass pvp when its going bs vs ba/rg , 1 time we did took raxor to our pt for fun because we're netruals next day we could take someone of you, but all u did right now is making our clan look like bs side

3. KSERW

KSERW User

muahahahahaha!!!

now you feel how is to be treated by rg/ba side like nothing. yes rg/ba are the worst clans ( rg number 1 ofc). ba still have some normal dudes.

4. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

rg declared war on fa
    fa killed 5 rg
    war started.

blame your own for the war.

5. Woodzie

Woodzie User

says the guy who was declaring war to every low clan to farm crp lol.

Melll likes this.
  6. KSERW

KSERW User

i was declaring war to all clans. not only low. qq moar pet.

7. Empristis

Empristis User

true. i guarantee that! :d

KSERW likes this.
  8. Woodzie

Woodzie User

i don't remember you declaring to bs. but when they declared you had ballz to accept true. but dude, you are pet, you joined bs clan which you was calling pets for rly long time. in your words i can see that you call everyone pets, but in true you are the only pet lol. kserw words: bs are pets and pve players. now he joined bs they become the only pure good clan and others pets again. seems weird.

chchatzop and SnoWyz like this.
  9. Melll

Melll User

met ur clan twice lately: 1) they were fighting rg on cr 2) they were trying farm gainak

ad 1. as everyone knows rg is kinda allianced with us, whats so weird that we help them on pvp? already hb tried to war rg so they got war from ba, why u think its gonna be different with fa?

ad 2. why should we allow someone else than ba/rg farm stones? we even pvp rg sometimes for spot

if u wanna be pve clan then np as long as u not interrupting our farm/goals. logy explained everything, no hate guys, its just the clan definition. if u need friend for pve ****holding then ask bs not ba

10. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

when we have repeatidly explained why we didnt want to join rg side, i dont understand why you keep saying "you joined bs that you were flaming before"....really pointless and out of subject
    now if you want to troll kserw because he troll you feel free :d

11. Hax

Hax User

and elronia just explained that there were some fa interferring with rg/ba vs bs fights.

should we believe him or you? because i know for a fact that rg ppl indeed wanted war with fa, but shiny didnt wanna start it. same for ba btw.

12. KSERW

KSERW User

muahahahahha

13. ERiPwn

ERiPwn User

so after all was not a *spy* who triggered the war , now u are very pleased to inform ur dear clan leader that
    some rg members was playing with ur ego and u could not afford it .

14. Hax

Hax User

dood if there are flagged ppl and they are not allies then we are totally allowed to kill them and will do so also if we care enough.
    if you dont want to be attacked then join either side and dont be neutral.
    in olympiad nairoby or other farmers from fa also kill others without a second thought, dont they?

15. Hax

Hax User

yes, but then dont be surprised about any war :p

16. ERiPwn

ERiPwn User

we are not , thats why we actually took meansure . wich show us the clean proof that u was assisting them .
    it was simple ( you are pve clan , do not interfer during pvp ) but instead u decide to take side and trigger the war [not talking for u personally ] ! so its clean , even if we warned u that as pve clan u are doing smth wrong and u should stop , fa gone full greedy and started to hunt ppl on low lvl exp spots

17. Hax

Hax User

looks better on fraps )

18. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

rg have been provoking and mocking fa from the start, elronia is using my party who was in ba has a stamp for trashing us.

maybe theyre bored, maybe theyre brain-dead. a pvp is a pvp and i gladly accept it, but starting to direct ur bad education to certain players out of disrespect because i got a gf with you?

on the pvps i did so far which were balanced i didn't trash you, didn't insult any1. heck it's because of a active rg member we had to choose to go ba in the first place, cause he undermined our place in hb aswell, by forcebly wanting us out of hb.

congratz, you guys fit with each other, trash alongside trash.

19. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

to put it boldly personally any clan that isn't in the rg/ba or bs alliances shouldn't be allowed to play the game at full, and the people who joins these clan should know that some aspects of the game they can't access.

until now these clans where allowed to do everything except dragon and epic bosses.

next update these things hopefully gonna change and we will see less of these pve clans who are useless for the server's ecosystem.

don't cry if you can't farm in gainak.
    don't cry if the big clans come to get your castle.
    don't cry if the big clans won't let you farm sp in hellbound.
    don't cry if while you are killing a raid boss the big clans come and kill you.

20. AwakenedArrow

AwakenedArrow User

i kind of disagree cause there are many players who play just for fun, to kill mobs and speak with friends and nothing more, and though the best for any server (for a game like l2) is to have as many possible more sides can exist, you cant deny others to play a free game that they want only to kill mobs and make quests! cause the true players are those that enjoy a game to its fullest and that means to want to make every ******* quest there is on a game. this is the differene for a true gamer and just a career man. sadly most of us are the second kind, and i include myself too.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    Xamoth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.