1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanique

Shanique User

no, no, no logy, you are wrong... ba and rg came on high lvl chars on last qa (they alredy knew we are only on low lvl), used rhapso and started hit qa... im not saying it is forbidden or against any rules... im just saying that we have got lesson, and from now we will do exactly the same... even more, coz we are smart and we can improve this tactic (yes, you know how). just told it, coz later you (ba/rg) will cry, that there is no more drop from qa and orfen.
    i can say now...gz for those ppl who already got its jewellery, coz you wont see more. thx to rg and ba :) gj btw

2. ERiPwn

ERiPwn User

i think i will have nightamares now ! how my life will be w/o aq or orfen! omg omg ! such drrama

3. yLogy

yLogy User

well yeah... lets do it. we have 0 % chance to get aq. 50 % orfen. 50 % of bs members are in clan, because of easy drops. alarion is already mad, because, he cannot make dkp points from oly, bcs blair pushing him so hard. now even lol parties will not loose their points. pm us ingame when u will agree with rules: " no bugging loot and no high levels to not get drops "
    regards.

4. Shanique

Shanique User

in general... you are 2 big clans... 200 + 200 = 400 (about) we dont have those numbers (yet), so in theory every qa/orfen with general loot should be yours... why it is not, ask ppl from rg/ba that makeing instances during those raids insted help you with dps :)

5. xpycbg

xpycbg User

lmao 200 + 200 cool story

6. yLogy

yLogy User

ahh your teories are same as in siege discussion. u have 2 clans by 200 ppl, why u dont have 400 online? well, we can say u have bs 203, bs2 165 enclave 67, laonda 156. why u dont have 591 ppl online?

7. ERiPwn

ERiPwn User

imo pf is their alt clan also ! bs ally is around 640

8. Shanique

Shanique User

how you know we do not have? ;)

9. yLogy

yLogy User

my spies are everywhere.

10. Melll

Melll User

bs will come with mains to hit aq? nice, some pvp there at last since only rg and ba coming lately to pvp

11. Ronove

Ronove User

lol, funny that you say that when the only reason we went on full low levels if because you had all low levels ready to hit and overdps'd us on 2 aqs. since that moment we saw it not only wasn't needed to come for pvp but actually worse for us if we came on mains since you wouldn't come anyway.

12. Maximo

Maximo User

omg, you are so right...
    actually it took us around 1 year to think it over and discover this tactic, just to use it 10 days before update, so that you will loose this spesific drop, on that spesific day. but you are sooooooooo smart that you caught us... you really are learning fast. unbelievably fast i can say... i just cannot figure out what exactly you are learning.
    what can i say.... sorry about it!

p.s.: btw next time i will take rg & ba and we will go to local circus to see the clowns and the lions, cause we are actually sick and tired to watch you doing your ****, and when you are failing, to say that we did something so that you cannot properly use what ever game mechanics you have discover...

get serius...

Hax, Empristis and Melll like this.
  13. Alixyz

Alixyz User

hypocrisy lvl 100 detected.

14. Shanique

Shanique User

so what for you did it?

15. dmxpowa

dmxpowa User

are you implying that there wasn't a post from a gm saying, that you can get people stuck by opening/closing the door and it is an exploit?

16. Ronove

Ronove User

https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=16015&p=112581&viewfull=1#post112581

may cause bug which has been reported to be fixed. purposefully creating this disadvantage is against rules, opening doors not.

english is hard, i know.

17. sleepers

sleepers User

just a question. if i start hitting aq with main (like it was suggested by shanique), does this mean that bs will try to come pvp even if they don't have 50+ people more to outnumber us like usual? what would be the chances that we will see laonda and some more weird clans again? or bs still won't show up with mains?

18. dmxpowa

dmxpowa User

so it may or may not cause the bug. are you willing to take the risk? we will see how it is fixed when papa lempartus will try reproducing our top kek defense tactic

19. Rudolf

Rudolf User

but 1 hit and you are getting petrify. and since you need to make greater contribution from high lvl char to ****drop its kinda pathetic what you write here.

we got 1 aq without drop , also baium. did we cried like you that you made it on purpose with high lvl char ?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
  20. Shanique

Shanique User

coz we did not and you did... tah difference

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.