1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

hahahhaha epic

2. likas

likas User

done, was easy
    [​IMG]

Ninious, yLogy and Hax like this.
  3. syzgod

syzgod User

anyway dabih i think this trashtalks comes from a moment when adrenalin up when people are angry and nervous or just simply this is a part of the war. but for some people war is war, they will kill even a lv1 char even if a friend behind that char if it's a war. sorry but i can't give a respect for these kind of ppl. i'm not taking side anyway. i'm in a clan atm where 3-4 ppl are playing now so. i just mostly do my dailies, exping, but taking party in pvp if it's necessary for my party. not matter which side. since the wars are neverending now i have 6 wars vs strong clans, or i can say stronger than us. but i see some ppl know respect. i play with them, exp with them and they won't attack me even if we are in a different pt. if they have to kill me cuz that's an order they pm me after to say sorry. i respect these people. they know maybe i'm a good guy, i help them when they need it. i know a lot ppl from older times, some was my clanmates. i just stucked in a clan which has better moments but now i don't have much time or exact time to play so can't be in a cp. but as i said some just refuse to attack me because know me or something. some ppl can play fair some not. some see a human behind a char, some not. mostly when ppl are close to the endgame, equips etc etc they just oneshoot every war everywhere.

SnoWyz likes this.
  4. Sun40

Sun40 User

what is all this fuss about ? this server community is not very intelligent and creative .... unfortunally .
    just reading your pathetic convos makes me sad , where is the hate , where is the spark ? screw all you mf .
    i could not blame only patri , cuz she obviously is made for love and peace , not war and hatred .
    what's the rest excuse for not doing the right thing ? i'm the boss and i command you to grow hatred .
    you don't tell me what to do , i tell you what to do . grow mf , grow !

iCaby and Patri like this.
  5. Elesmira

Elesmira User

you got dah powa . . .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    Empristis likes this.
  6. blogiete

blogiete User

so ltu again out of crp and declaring and force starting wars for pve clans? ))))

7. BSnow

BSnow User

it seems like most of the people in this forum play the game for the first time in their life.

probably that is why the server community and chronicle are more for care-bears or pve based players , sad :(

KSERW likes this.
  8. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

start war with lower clan is "normal". l2 is for ppl who wanna win, thats why bigger clans do everything for win, when they start to loose. from making war with lower clan to use "game mechanics" to get drops, even holding hands with many other clans.

9. Ninious

Ninious User

yes, dear.. i am afraid that in that case i will agree totally with you..but, wait..i got an idea:
    lets make a day that every nation will celebrate, and name it ''the day i learned from god how to pvp''.
    we will meet all server community and wait for you to teach us, only you master, how to play vs players and press the correct skills, like party cele in debuff of cele or spamming skills w/o reason.. :)
    you know, if u wanna gain items you have to pve first, except if u lick other people to give them to you, or you donate..
    sad is that, i am afraid, you have never played that game as it is..cheers..!
    ps: if u dont like that game, you are free to quit..i dont think that many people will miss you!

Empristis likes this.
  10. BSnow

BSnow User

i see that you still have some hatred towards me that i left.

yet i did not had anything against your party , but you seem you still have something more to say.

so if you decide to bark don't expect me to stay quite as i have a lot to say and i do not intend do so.

no one is teaching anyone here how to pvp as you say, what i meant is that people here doesn't care about it as much as they did before.

you know if someone wouldn't be a slow poke or learn to use solo-cleanse for once maybe someone else shouldn't have to do their job to react fast to it. on the other hand when you play alone and you cannot hear anything from your back-up than the result is that you're alone with a random in party.

don't worry i am familiar with exp,item *******.

yes. magical poof from someone and i will quit , no.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
  11. Ninious

Ninious User

wh0000000t????!!! 1st of all, as long as u wanna say things how they are, u were kicked,u didnt left..except if u wanted to pass that story,u can write a book also!
    i am glad that u are so pro, even if none saw that..!
    of course u can go cry to your new company (i feel sorry for that guys whoever they are) about bla bla like little girl..i will say only 1 phrase before i let you type into misery..
    -->>> cya in hellbound greedy ! kisses

12. Elesmira

Elesmira User

you are soooooo... different...i mean the ammount of difference makes your clan (ba or rg no clue who you are) being seen like it came straight from kingdom of heaven.

and btw

congratulations.

[​IMG]

13. BSnow

BSnow User

if someone would not be so hysterical over the internet and wouldn't scream so loud maybe you'd actually start hearing something. the time i left the teamspeak channel i told you that i am leaving cp you followed me by screaming you couldn't hear anything i say so ye probably you will live up in your delusional world now that you think that you kicked me , no problems.

ask your cp members i already had spoke about leaving that day even before you got into me. that wasnt anything what wasnt coming as you were clearly not what i was looking for, so spare me some madness of yours and if you want to continue this discussion about how butthurt you really are maybe move it to the private as i repeat myself i do not intend to say anything against anyone as i am not your type of a person which holds the hate inside till the certain momment im not like you, i dont have 2 faces between which i should hide.

to be precise 'greedy' coming out from your mounth would be irrelevant. good that i realised soon enough what type of people you are really. so anyway continue imagine things there they really are not and continue believing that your something. as from my perspective your just a bunch of random collected people who play their own game on their own, couldnt even call that i was in cp.

feel free to express yourself as mad as you are this really doesn't bothers me , but if you want to speak further dont get upset.

KSERW likes this.
  14. KSERW

KSERW User

again ba/rg using the hb card. lost everything and start again the same "you will see in hb" , check the two words. will + hb. will=future , hb= hellbound.

right now there is no hellbound. so you will keep losing everything until hellbound come out ? and then what?:p

15. Ninious

Ninious User

i was speaking for 1 person,not clan vs clan or anything.+ if u see last days, pvp takes place even before hellbound.
    post w/o meaning kserw that time.you are out of conversation meaning sry..

i am not upset..why should i be for a non factor person?!i just saw that you are a good judge about community etc when u 1st should consider about yourself..you speak too much for what u can do or for what u are..
    + because u think u are smart, all people wanted you out, that's why u were k-i-c-k-e-d!and is the only thing that i am proud of saying.you know,you can make propaganda for all,but close your annoying mouth for things you dont know.enough of spam here,as i said, u can go cry as a little girl somewhere else and take help by crying, or do afk instances when rest party do the work for you..but snakes dont change..bye amigo greedy!awww you are and angel!bye enough attention u took for today,u can go sleep well!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2014
  16. BSnow

BSnow User

well tell whatever you want i am not surprised after all. and if you take things out of context when there is nothing for us to speak about over here. as i told you're a 2-faced person who will say anything he has to, to get what he wants to or fit his side. you've a problem following things and if you think so think i do not mind , but rather than speaking out of nowhere base them on something.

as i mentioned ask karmen ask teh' the day i left cp i told them that i am leaving today , maybe i hadn't had an opportunity to say it well manner as you came after me crying that you wont get items because i did not participated in several clan events. but the time after while you started screaming hysterically i never though that i really stayed with you for so long within realizing the kind of people are really behind you are two faced and if you have hard time following my sentences don't bother replying to them with **** about which you only can think yourself.

you can tell people whatever you will like to because i know how people like you are. personally i never told anyone outside the cp what happened or what was in it as i don't go behind people back yet on the other hand you have to make a something that perfectly fits your need to protect yourself.

funny that you think that you are a factor or somewhere close to it as you might think of as your ego is higher than you're actually capable of holding. get on the ground because your just another item/exp hungry ******* player , peace...

17. ERiPwn

ERiPwn User

#drrama #personalflame #butthurted #emo #walloftexts

/popcorn

18. Elesmira

Elesmira User

forgot #randomz

19. blogiete

blogiete User

you sad that he forget you?

Empristis and Elesmira like this.
  20. Elesmira

Elesmira User

i m sad he mention every other **** but not the most common word, u still mad at me? :d after all that time? <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.