1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

carpet mode is legal, more than 200 no.

2. sleepers

sleepers User

sounds like both clans should get the drops then. or will the decisions always be in favor of bs?

3. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

nice server, this time drop should be deleted and instance reset... how the **** traktorzystka and ultimated took loot? lets wait for invastigation...

p.s. dear lempartus, did u checked logys screen or should i put here one more screen?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
  4. dmxpowa

dmxpowa User

item deletion is not in favor of bs, so pazak will most likely just come up with another lie.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
  5. melcz

melcz User

why both clans? we killed you, we killed dragon. you guys are amazing when things are not according to your favor. even my 5 years old niece got more intelligence.
    maybe you bugged it by entering as carpet, who knows?

6. Skepta

Skepta User

furiousangel clan is now boxing chars to start war!! i know its not against rules or that, but thats a very very low tactic!!!

7. sleepers

sleepers User

last time this happened, we destroyed you and killed the dragon. and you got the drops.

now listen, we do understand that you are the randomest of randoms and that your opinion is insignificant, but if you are clueless like this all the time, just keep your useless blabber to yourself.

Nighy, xMikuu and Melll like this.
  8. dmxpowa

dmxpowa User

not to mention both clans entered alive :d

9. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

syra's logic or what?
    don't u see that both clan has loot rights? its not ur and our fault. i hope this time gms will be more righteous.
    hope die last!

10. blogiete

blogiete User

killed us where? on klein npc bs was on carpet mode. on heart also was +/- same. you were saved just by raid curse. 1st who hit raid was someone from bs cc. and later all who attack someone who is from bs and with raid curse also get raid silence etc. so gf another victory of <insert anything you want>. probably tomorow for lindviro will be same. 400 peoples inside )))

11. xMikuu

xMikuu User

so on valakas we both clans enter, both clans has looting rights you kill dragon you take drops.

so on antharas we both had looting rights, we kill dragon , you pick drops.

do you see any logic on this? because i dont.. i dont think any other theory or something is just that you are doing something wrong because i can bet my 2 hands that we are not doing something illegal, we enter on dragon and then you guys always won with extrange factors.

12. Ronove

Ronove User

epic !

from my party point of view:
    sepsa: ulti make macro target volcano and spam click to enter

_some_ ba point of view from what happened:
    bs making some mumbo jumbo to take drops, preparing the cheats and hacks to enter valakas with 400 people x))

ps: mvp for the pvp this night, raid bosses!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    iExpliCity likes this.
  13. sepsa

sepsa User

on antharas we had loot leader in my cc so we just kept it to pickup at the end. yesterday both cc's had general loot, so it was dps matter

14. xMikuu

xMikuu User

hahaha thats a good one, so on anthy you get loot leader for free when we won the pvp and stuff and on valakas you won pvp and this thing stay's general.

**** happen,i just prefer that you get teleported inside with dragon at 1% hp and we let this drama apart, it will be better for everyone.

15. sh1ny

sh1ny User

i really want to know who entered first.

16. Shanique

Shanique User

there is something bugged with dragons on core and with looting rights... untill they will fix it, there will be always guessing when is dps fight, or when loot leader... i dont get it, and i bet that 99,9% of people dont get it as well... so stop this drama, coz there is no solution here. just random loot as i see.

on last bugged antharas:
    bs got loot leader (in cc window)) and in chat message (we kept the leader by hitting antharas every few min)
    rg got loot leader (in cc window)) i dont know about chat message (you kill dragon)
    in the end we took all drops

valakas:
    bs got loot general (in cc window), loot right in chat message (we kill dragon)
    rg got loot general (in cc window), loot right in chat message (i dont know if you hit dragon every few min to keep loot)
    in the end we took all drops

so i have 2 questions:
    1. did you got info in chat message that you have got loot right? (about antharas)
    2. did you kept hitting valakas every few min to keep loot right?

17. sh1ny

sh1ny User

1. not sure, as it wasn't my cc then
    2. yes we did, 3 people at least, logging in, invited to party in the cc, hitting, logging out.

i am not pointing fingers at anyone, i want to know how things work *exactly* and if it is a bug, what triggers it. if it's the default new behaviour at dragons, then ok also.
    same as i would still like to know if cats not being ported out from aq at spawn time is a bug or a "game mechanic".

xMikuu likes this.
  18. yLogy

yLogy User

this is really pathetic.
    gm team said months ago, they will change politic about bugs. they will make it more transparent.
    every day, new bugs appears and nothing happening. absolutly nothing. i'm just dissapointed from current team and situation at " official" server.

19. Shanique

Shanique User

i want to know it too... also i want to know why we are able to port into valakas with more than 200 people...

20. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

in last situation with antharas gm said it is bugg and they dont know if it will be fixed in episodion... so in last night we discovered: it is not fixed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.