1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obsess

Obsess User

and othels/tanks/some healers also . you were so bad this month man i could afford feeding my party and my clan members . i won't waste my time on cowardly dogs, come into the olympiad and beat me 5 times in a row then talk with me.k?
    i don't even care about you man, i just came back into the game to beat kardi(and i did, 10 times in a row) . you were just a fun distraction after, your tears were so sweet , i couldn't help myself .

2. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

i lost to healers maybe u mean you losing to healers, i dont ;/
    tank? tell who
    othells? wynn to beat othell is incredible hard but still i winning all of them
    u are the cowardly dog here, talking talking talking and doing notting.
    i dont think anyone from ur clan need ur feed becouse as i saw u losing to everyone
    i understand you to talk to me if u dont have any lose, dont lose to anyone except tyrrs or someting but u losing to aeores which are incredbile easy for wynn and dunno vs who else so when u learn to play, start to write im the best. hero is not making u the best when it is not deserved the ironic thing is last month ur pathetic cp crying soo much for one 60 points, and i didnt say a thing for 400 i lost u know why? becouse im not soo low as u are, as i said when u learn to play then call yourself hero till then u are just one clueless romanian kid

p.s obsess will u stop ninja edit ur emo posts? u looks even more pathetic now :d

3. Obsess

Obsess User

reality check , when you got hero you had only 15 points advantage (and i couldn't play 20 matches, also lost 80 points advantage i had vs you because of innova rollback). when i got hero , i had 400 points advantage(and you couldn't play 25 matches) . see that's the difference between us pony.

when i was in your situation you won hero with 15 pt advantage . when you was in my situation you lost to 400 pts . huge gap between us . i just realized this now, and frankly it's impossible to talk with you anymore . you just need to enter the game and prove your worth.

4. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

xmm at which planet u live? obsesslandia or egocplandia? i missed around 65 matches lolz
    i see at bs u guys have really bad math teacher

5. Sindeya

Sindeya User

pony, healer doesn't work like that and you're just talking like you're allknowing and ****, which is same attitude 100% as the people you fight with.
    alarion won me 2 times last month and reloged 4 times, 1 of those 2 times i had eternal jwl on me.
    alarion never won mak0, but i won mak0 several occasions last month.
    does that mean alarion>me but sinde>mak0 then mak0>alarion.
    let's take trigger's example, he won alarion, but he never won mak0, does that mean sinde>trigger>alarion?

i am too bored to use the search button for when you were cheerleading for me on forum to take hero while i was still in hi, i am also too tired to explain how low your rage is and remind you yet again that i always treated you nothing but nice, and yet still you continue with your rage towards me and anyone else who has nothing to do with your dramas with obsess, hax, gustavo etc. you're logic works exactly like:

- mouse is a noun.
    - mouse eats paper.

= = noun eats paper.

p.s. you can say what you want about mak0, but he is still the one who defeated topless, and only by out-playing in the match and in mind games (and maybe she would've won him back if she would try hard enough, but they had reasons to quit so they quit, this happens).
    and as well you can say what you want about me but i still made many heroes hi had possible during all these months - ppl that turned their back and forgot everything on the first occasion, you can say all you want about how you understand the server's motion and olympiad scene, but you can never take away merits from ppl like me or others (ppl who played oly just like you or others, but while we played it we made things happen).
    only thing you actually acmomplish is to spread your diseased hate all over like a smug, show how easily you are influenced when someone wants to make u mad, show how easily you lose your head and go after the wrong ppl, to be honest you got in a point where you could really use a break because how you are/act now it's just wrong on all possible lvls.

6. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

yup i was cheering u up to go for hero but dunno after joined ego cp i cant see the same sindeya that was at kardi cp :)
    how to explain it, ur attitude and so on, maybe yes i judge bad i judge like that
    who is hardest aeore for me and etc but at one moment every aeore lose to me for less than 2 minute s-s
    anyway if u didnt change ur attitude after joined ego cp i would be super happy u becomed hero becouse back then when u was with that
    russian kids u deserved the hero ^^
    anyway i wont comment anymore about this case becouse i got a feeling i becoming like forum troll =d
    and btw u was attacking me when i was fighting with obsess i mean at forum so ye thats why i answer aggresive to every ur post ))

anyway good luck to u in safe ur hero,and if u are still mad for that thing with t**ts at hero voice told u i said it to provoke gustavo sagara or who the hell was playing meance back then becouse they did too by saying someone from clan trashtalking me :d i saw what kind of trashes are some players from ooc by myself so i feeling abit bad i ever protected and played with players that at one day cheer u up licking ur *** and playing with u asking u for advices and so on, at other day trashtalking u and stab u in the back
    but every human makes mistakes the point is to learn from them ;) gl sindeyska at incoming cb anddd thats it :d
    and u know before u get hitted by the trashes that acting like ur friends in the back, the world is pink
    but when u got betrayed by the ppl that u thought for ur friends all the things change :) doh my english sux but hope u got the pony amazing english point :d
    attention that message looks like italian drama!

7. Obsess

Obsess User

holy **** where are my tissues *sniff* *sniff*.
    now it's the moment you make up and share a kiss =d

8. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread merged with the thread about clans/pvp etc as you all cant discuss things in the appropriate threads therefore you can have just one and be happy.

regards.

9. AllEyesOnMyPony

AllEyesOnMyPony User

dont be sad u always can play with ur hand =d

10. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

well sindeya, trigger caught up although his technique isn't still perfect his equip sure does the difference, he won u for 50k

11. Alarion

Alarion User

well i wonder how much adenski he had to buy to at least win in some condition. last month we had 1:1 and by this time he got muchooooooooooooos moar adenski.

12. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

it's a shame if u would have gone last month for hero instead of belt u would have been hero again alarion :<

13. Sindeya

Sindeya User

yep i also played bad but that's not an excuse, it's same conditions for everyone, there isn't any healer match in which both opponents have "laboratory" conditions... i mean the matches that rly matter. that's why it's kinda hard to say who is best in general, it's about determination, goals, and the final outcome - all of these besides the actual player potential which is influenced also by emotions and other things so it's hard to just judge without having everything in view.

14. tikoo

tikoo User

funny you comment about adenksi and "borrowed" gear having the ppl you had/have in clan isn't it? oh the irony

15. Hax

Hax User

mak0000 woooonn allllllll

16. turnON

turnON Banned

seems you don't have friends who can trust you. and borrow you items

so sad

17. yas

yas User

and bahhie teached his young padawan mak0
    by young i actually i mean really young :d

18. Hax

Hax User

best times in hellbound with you!

19. Obsess

Obsess User

intimate times? :d hellbound mountain : ))

20. tikoo

tikoo User

i didn't want to say it this way but with that i was talking about bought accounts + gear for real money :/, nothing related to borrow items. now it's more clear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.