1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Core Daily discussion - clans, pvp and stuff

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Gilby, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hax

Hax User

just unlocking hellbound for the whole server with 2 ppl )) :d

2. Alarion

Alarion User

1) what clan? o_o it is cp system bro i dont borrow anything from clan member. even i was borrowing mak0 hat 1-2 times.

well i dont how your cp is working, but why i should nto trust to ppl with whom i already playing minimum half year and with half party more than 2-3 years? and what do i borrow? istina earring? pretty strong tbh.

well for me it doesnt matter cause i know how terrible trigger was even with already bought 20kkk adenski still was losing very hard. i knew it is matter of time then maybe 30kkk or 50kkk or even more will be finally enough to do something even he cant play. in this game is point when gear > skill if distance is too big and every normal not low hater (like 50% ppl writing here : d ) knows it.

3. tikoo

tikoo User

it seems your cp has comprehension problems, i will keep it very clear to see if you can understand my point as like you were a 5 years old.

you have in your clan people that bought a 99 char full geared when they were no one, people that bought even more adena/epic jewels and gear with real money and you are accusing trigger for the same, that is hipocrit. at least trigger does not show off anywhere and never say anything.

4. Alarion

Alarion User

true, he didnt but also admiring him on oly is a bit... stupid?

both you and me know such ppl are in almost all clans/servers. just on couple of them like ncwest you have blessed r99 +16

5. sleepers

sleepers User

if we gonna talk about hypocrisy, there are some people on your clan who were hero shouting about "donors" while having known ebayers in party, so what?

welcome to lineage2?

6. Obsess

Obsess User

and you know what's even funnier , especially when people were flaming me to get my own char, that even the ooc clan leader isn't the original owner of the char he is playing. so all this "flame" is just a big joke, so people don't get too bored=)

7. Doomcio

Doomcio User

boys! we have a sherlock here!

there is differeance between you and him. he is not spaming forum like you and showing how good he is. brutae you are bad as a player, and even as a friend. lf hell and scammed items.

8. Fenris

Fenris User

whats up guys ? 250 ppl on antras this week or u got moar ? that would be awesome considering we wont show :d

9. Melll

Melll User

never had 250 ppl in cc
    btw iss cele again to enter or u pvp this time?

10. AquaMarine

AquaMarine User

antaras this week?:confused:

11. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

boring 1side server qq

12. Obsess

Obsess User

/care .

13. wolf32

wolf32 User

i hope you didn't forget to buy yourself a medal.

14. Sindeya

Sindeya User

i don't know for how long you played l2 but even on previous chronicles foi played a big part in mass pvp tactics when it came to epics, it's not like entering an instance with cele cus u lack balls to pvp, you got it all wrong, valakas isn't an oportunity to show balls in pvp, it's an opportunity for get the epic, fact that we had more strategy isn't a thing to flame for... so let it go alrdy...

15. Alarion

Alarion User

saying someone whom clan leader shouting on hv via sexydream "ooc recruit more cps" : d

well yes, have fun atm no pvp for you

protip 1) : you have already 250+ with whole your ally, didnt think about 400 ppl maybe? i think would be even more fun : >

before some ******s will answer: "go cry more" : i do not cry i will not emo quit like some ppl who started to loosing i dont care : d

16. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

so dont qq if we bring a zerg qq

17. LostOne

LostOne User

i think your biggest problem isn't ooc recruiting people but bs loosing people. wonder why this is happening, might have something to do with your clans recent decisions.

18. Alarion

Alarion User

rly? maybe you know something which i dont know, cause it sounds like fantastic story? o_o

19. Melll

Melll User

flaming u about entering iss cele is on the same level like flaming us coz we had more ppl online

ok seems like alarion knows better than me playing in this ally 8 months
    anyway dont need 400 coz yday with 150 ppl there was no history

20. Hax

Hax User

wondering who those are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.